AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sergio is getting death threats, should it be known or published that he is staying right down the street with his parents?

In my theory, he is no longer getting any death threats. He solved that problem.

Okay, is that kind of like 'assuming'?

I prefaced my post with stating I had not been here for a few days. 4 exactly. So, I thought at first there was new information. But, as I continued reading I began to wonder. I am asking the poster if this is true info and if so where are the links. That's all. jmo

It is for reasons like this that mods continually ask to ensure opinion posts are labelled as such. MOO, IMHO, IMO - just make it clear.

Where's your note for being away mck16? :maddening:

There seems to be a lot of new folks that have joined recently or just catching up with this case. It really is wise to read the forum rules at a minimum and to check back on previous posts because sleuthers on this site don't miss a thing and even find things that aren't in other places :)

Welcome to all the new folks - fresh eyes are always great :)

I am not in any camp, I got my tent pitched outside the gates where I sit alone, starving for a friend or companion to come join me in my madness.

At this point anything is possible.

Well I will be honored to sit right along beside you....especially now that I have learned you were in the Marine Corps.:)

See my signature line I have had up since I joined over eight years ago. Semper Fi!

imo

I dont think that is a lot. LE has already said they are continuing to investigate extended family members.

imo

I have never heard LE in the many cases I've followed in over 10 years specifically admit to dedicating # of officers to look at family. Nope. Never.

Am I the only one who thinks it was neither Sergio, Rebecca, OR a cartel?

Just seeing if I'm completely out in left field - seems like the two biggest "camps" of theories are SC or cartel (whether drugs or weapons).

I'm with you on that one. Although I do see some things about Sergio that I may question, I have yet seen a true connection or reason to suspect him. I think when he call 911 that he fully expected Isa to show up at any moment since she had not been gone too long at that point. IDK, I think as the realization took hold he became more scared as it was no longer that she was going to just show back up. So some denial maybe at first, then shock, then realization. I could change my mind though as another poster stated depending on any new info coming out.

I am not in any camp, I got my tent pitched outside the gates where I sit alone, starving for a friend or companion to come join me in my madness.

I hope you don't mind but I am going to pitch my tent right next to yours. I don't think Becky or Sergio are involved. And I don't think it's some drug cartel. I may use those crow recipes later but at this point I am totally on the fence.

Where are you Isabel?

Speaking of "outrage", I came very close to throwing a heavy object at the TV screen during NG's over-the-top interrogation of Sergio's friend :furious:

But THAT would be deemed justifiable in ANY court of law!:rocker:
JMO

Are they kidnapping 6 year olds right out of their own homes? Do they ask for ransom?

imo

I doubt it. I think if they were involved it was because Sergio owed them money. They wouldn't just take a 6 year old child from anyone and ask for ransom. I also think that if they did take her it was because Sergio willingly gave her to them and it might have not even been from the home. They could have had a meeting spot. JMO

Paxi---->:desert:

Well I will be honored to sit right along beside you....especially now that I have learned you were in the Marine Corps.:)

See my signature line I have had up since I joined over eight years ago. Semper Fi!

imo

3rd generation leatherneck here!:rocker:

So LE has more detectives (12-15) working on the external part of the investigation and only have 4 assigned to the internal investigation.

Interesting.

He goes on to explain what they've done apart from investigating the family and it sounds like it takes a lot of manpower imo.
I think what is important to note is the amount of work that we've put into this investigation. And to emphasize that we are still doing a lot of work externally from the family about this investigation. We've done extensive searches around the area: lakes, landfills, the surrounding area. Within 8 hours we'd contacted the 25 highest profile SO in the immediate area. We've since contacted 540 level 2 and 3 SO in city limits and 357 of those 540 RSO have been identified as having proclivities to youths and children and we've done follow up with them. We've submitted 1,600 canvas forms when our officers go out into the neighborhood and meet with people they come across. We have reenacted the hours of 11 pm and 8 am on a Friday and Saturday night. We went out and stopped traffic in the area to see if there were patterns and people that were out and about that we could talk to. And we've received over 1000 tips and processed every one of them, we're re following up on some of them.

I have never heard LE in the many cases I've followed in over 10 years specifically admit to dedicating # of officers to look at family. Nope. Never.

Thats true but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen in other cases

We know now LE was devoting a great amount of detectives and time looking into the Lunsford family. That is one of the reasons Mark got so highly pizzed off with LE ..meanwhile his little daughter had been held hostage for three days across the street from where police were swarming at the Lunsford residence and was being raped and then buried alive.

IMO

I hope you don't mind but I am going to pitch my tent right next to yours. I don't think Becky or Sergio are involved. And I don't think it's some drug cartel. I may use those crow recipes later but at this point I am totally on the fence.

Where are you Isabel?

That is all I want to know too my friend, this hits too close to home for those of us in Tucson.

That poor child.

You know, when you put this list up, and compare it to the comments that he seemed very cool and collected when he called 911, I have to disagree with those who felt he was too calm. I will admit his tone of voice was carefully modulated and he ATTEMPTED to appear calm, but the numerous inappropriate answers listed above (and telling the operator that "no, only the window was open and the screen was out" when asked if Isabel had any marks or scars) makes it seem as if he was a little preoccupied or flustered at the time he was on the phone. NOT the cool customer he tried to sound like.

It was Rebecca who was asked about the marks and scars and gave that answer, not Sergio.

I doubt it. I think if they were involved it was because Sergio owed them money. They wouldn't just take a 6 year old child from anyone and ask for ransom. I also think that if they did take her it was because Sergio willingly gave her to them and it might have not even been from the home. They could have had a meeting spot. JMO

Remember her??????????

Dad: Shaniya's Mom Trafficked Her to Settle Drug Debt

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/accused-shaniya-davis-kidnapper-charged-murder-rape/story?id=9136407

I remember listening to that presser and thinking holy smokes! IMO, 4 or more detectives dedicated to look at the possibility of family involvement is a big deal!! That is a lot of resources to look at the family and then 15 officers to look at external.

I've never followed a case where LE admits putting manpower to look at the family involvement. Has anyone?

BBM: Whoa ... I agree, that is a BIG DEAL ! What a "BombShell" !

I do not recall an LE agency that has ever "publicly admitted" to putting manpower to "specifically" look at possible "family involvement" ... No doubt IMO that LE agencies do this ... but they never publicly admit to it ...

In fact, most of the cases I follow it seems like LE does not say much as to what is going on ... it seems they only throw out "crumbs" ...

JMO and MOO ...

:moo: :moo: :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members