AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in any camp, I got my tent pitched outside the gates where I sit alone, starving for a friend or companion to come join me in my madness.

At this point anything is possible.

Im joining you......

I feel there is just not enough information to go in any direction. I think at this point, IMO, we are all running around in circles w/ our heads cut off....

But I still feel all scenarios are on the table still....

I understand all that !
Im just questioning the comment that she always went to sleep with brothers!

Hey its possible but i have a 15 yr old that loves his privacy lol.

The statement that she did so was from Nancy Grace who said "there are reports out there..." There was no reference to this in any MSM until AFTER she stated it on her show, and she did not "source" it, so we really have no clue WHERE it came from. Even SINCE Nancy said it, nobody has stepped up to claim to be the originator of the "report out there", and all other MSM mentions of it have sourced it to her (if at all).

If gangs/cartels or groups are abducting kids and this is not being publicized, I sure hope someone takes the initiative and creates a website to focus on this cartel-snatching epidemic and highlight the names, pictures and bios of the kids that are missing. This is scary stuff! I'm not as concerned about the adult population, or custody issues, but children being abducted from the U.S. by cartel groups, and this is happening and people don't know about it?

Children must be protected AND missing children who have been abducted by these cartel groups need to be identified and ultimately found.

Yes, I have never heard about them kidnapping children from people who are not connected in some way to the cartel but it has been happening with people that are connected. When they owe the cartel money, they have been stooping to the level of taking their children in order to get paid. They want their money and they know that taking a person's child will more than likely get them their money rather than just killing the person that owes them. It's all about the money. IMO

If Sergio is getting death threats, should it be known or published that he is staying right down the street with his parents?

"Death threats" is a RUMOR! Someone speculated about that. There is no information at all that Sergio has received death threats.

I really wish some posters would not phrase their speculation as fact. It starts this cascading out of control frenzy.

If there has been a substantiated death threat, please post a link!

To those who seem to think that a gang or cartel being involved is some sort of far fetched idea or concept in this matter.. please take a weeks vacation to phoenix and spend a week in the southwest part of town on like central and southern or go down to Tucsons barrio area and get a feel for what its like around those areas. This isn't cookie cutter ville vermont or new england and it certainly isn't florida. This is Arizona where there is a mix of extremes you got your typical everyday folks blended right in with nutball types. Pot is the least of the problem in this area as well, there is more of a meth problem down there than anything. Anyway... a Cartel theory is just as up there as Daddy done it.

Please point to where in my post I am criticizing people for theorizing. I recognize it happens in every case. And not just here on WS but everywhere, in every form of media. It's what people do.

I'm making a point that many missed. It's in the follow-up of a case and looking at how the case was resolved that allows one to gain better understanding of what actually did happen and ascertain patterns.

It's why when I "hear hooves I think horses and not zebras."

Unfortunately, so many cases go unsolved that it can be hard to do this. So far, I have followed Kyron Horman, Ayla Reynolds, Lisa Irwin, Hailey Dunn, Sierra LaMar, Joshua Davis and Caleigh Harrison, in addition to this case. Since none of those cases HAVE been resolved, I have no "factual outcome" to compare to the "wild theories" that have been offered.

Am I the only one who thinks it was neither Sergio, Rebecca, OR a cartel?

Just seeing if I'm completely out in left field - seems like the two biggest "camps" of theories are SC or cartel (whether drugs or weapons).

You are allowed to have your own theory. There is nothing wrong with that. Spill it. What's your theory?

I have no clue who took Isa and what happened to her. I'm not part of the investigation and I don't have the information they have, I don't know what evidence they've amassed.

Don't know the family, don't know their circumstances, don't know the content of their interviews with LE. LE gives some clues about their focus and they have not ruled out the family.

Like everyone else, I'm a bystander who is watching this unfold and waiting to see if this case gets resolved.

If what Joe Vega says about Sergio and the family being outraged is true it sounds to me that it was more "You're going to agree or else we'll force it" than truly voluntary.

That is the way it is down here. Sign this voluntary agreement or we will see you in court.

They also tell you that by signing the agreement you still lawfully have custody of your children, rather than say if you don't .... see you in court.

I dont even call that sex trafficking.

This mother sold her baby to this one pedophile to support her drug habit.

I can still see that babys face as that carried her into that elevator!
Her father left an impression also i cried for that man!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I love and respect leathernecks so much I went out and bought me a plant because of the name. Leatherneck!

The Corps straightened my butt up, I was a smart-mouthed kid (had to believe eh?) headed for a life full of fail at the age of 18 and my dad, himself a former Marine gave me two choices, get the eff out or join the Marines. Hated him for it but I joined and to this day I owe them everything, for my service they paid for me to go to college and law school and unlike most of my peers I am not buried in student loan debt and able to have a pretty good life that I appreciate.

I'm with you on that one. Although I do see some things about Sergio that I may question, I have yet seen a true connection or reason to suspect him. I think when he call 911 that he fully expected Isa to show up at any moment since she had not been gone too long at that point. IDK, I think as the realization took hold he became more scared as it was no longer that she was going to just show back up. So some denial maybe at first, then shock, then realization. I could change my mind though as another poster stated depending on any new info coming out.

If that (highlighted in red) was the case, SC IMO would NOT tell the operator that he belive his daughter has been abducted.

Operator: 911 What is your emergency?

Celis: Hello. I need to report a missing child I believe she was abducted from my house.

And he repeat the exact same thing when he is redirected to the police.

Thats true but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen in other cases

We know now LE was devoting a great amount of detectives and time looking into the Lunsford family. That is one of the reasons Mark got so highly pizzed off with LE ..meanwhile his little daughter had been held hostage for three days across the street from where police were swarming at the Lunsford residence and was being raped and then buried alive.

IMO

Of course they do. It's expected.

To those who seem to think that a gang or cartel being involved is some sort of far fetched idea or concept in this matter.. please take a weeks vacation to phoenix and spend a week in the southwest part of town on like central and southern or go down to Tucsons barrio area and get a feel for what its like around those areas. This isn't cookie cutter ville vermont or new england and it certainly isn't florida. This is Arizona where there is a mix of extremes you got your typical everyday folks blended right in with nutball types. Pot is the least of the problem in this area as well, there is more of a meth problem down there than anything. Anyway... a Cartel theory is just as up there as Daddy done it.

Although I don't live in the "Tuscons barrio area", I feel comfortable driving in, shopping and dining all over Tucson. There is a lot of socio-economic deprived people and lots of Hispanic descent, but I see more mental health/homeless issues rather than "meth heads" and outright drug dealing.

"Death threats" is a RUMOR! Someone speculated about that. There is no information at all that Sergio has received death threats.

I really wish some posters would not phrase their speculation as fact. It starts this cascading out of control frenzy.

If there has been a substantiated death threat, please post a link!

If you go back and see where I posted my opinion I CLEARLY stated it was my opinion based on CV telling the media and the public not to read too much into CPSs involvement.

There is no verified information whatsoever about Sergio's involvement or why he agreed to the CPS agreement. Everything and every theory about this case is speculation at this point.

If we asked for a link to every theory or opinion on this board it would pretty much be silent.

IMO

If Sergio is getting death threats, should it be known or published that he is staying right down the street with his parents?

BBM:

JMO and MOO ... Seriously ? Really ?

Is he really getting "threats" -- OR -- :waitasec: is this just another "act" in his "theatrical performances" ?

:moo::moo::moo:

If that (highlighted in red) was the case, SC IMO would NOT tell the operator that he belive his daughter has been abducted.

Operator: 911 What is your emergency?

Celis: Hello. I need to report a missing child I believe she was abducted from my house.

And he repeat the exact same thing when he is redirected to the police.
Good point, foreigner. Hmmmm...

Unfortunately, so many cases go unsolved that it can be hard to do this. So far, I have followed Kyron Horman, Ayla Reynolds, Lisa Irwin, Hailey Dunn, Sierra LaMar, Joshua Davis and Caleigh Harrison, in addition to this case. Since none of those cases HAVE been resolved, I have no "factual outcome" to compare to the "wild theories" that have been offered.

There are thousands of cases that have been solved though. There is certainly a lot of data out there about child abductions, matricide/patricide, and all different kinds of crimes. We know the FBI and other organizations gather statistical information and behavioral profiles from prior cases, and in order for them to do so there would have to be at least thousands of cases that have been resolved to make the information statistically-relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member