AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word! Nobody thinks Isa went out that window. Now we can let the flipping window rest in peace. Ugh!

JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

However, it is a valid question to ask just how the screen came to be detached and put out in the yard. Why was the window open and the curtains pushed to the side? WAS IT STAGED?

I wonder how the media determined that room at the back of the house, next to Isa's bedroom is a Den. I would have thought that would be a bedroom.

Do you see a door from the Den to the backyard?

I believe bedrooms without closets are classified as dens. Not positive that's the case everywhere though.

Floorplan 1 & 2

Thanks for posting both of these to see . . .

One comment, doesn't it seem strange that Isabel would have the bedroom in the middle of the left side of the house, which appears to have a closet and possibly a bathroom, and the boys only have a small bedroom with no closet and no bathroom of their own? Of course, this is presuming that the drawings are representative of the home's actual layout with no remodel. Isabel's bedroom appears so much larger than the boys' room. It has nothing to do with the case, just rambling thoughts :moo:

Going by memory so please correct and forgive mistakes...

I believe I've read that mothers are more likely than fathers to wrap a child's body and/or dispose of it in or near water. What else? I know I know more about this but for some reason I can't think straight. :waitasec::maddening:

men bury
women do the womb thing.....container and water
IIRC

In my worst case scenario, I can see a possibility for domestic violence or abuse of some sort, though i don't feel it in my gut. What I have trouble with is that this guy has a respectable job, has a semi professional musical interest, is a little league coach, and yet some people think he is an obvious drug addict, or is dealing drugs, or into other outright criminal activities.. I know everyone dislikes the guy, but c'mon, he is just too busy to be a meth cooker or a crack head!

If you have the download version of Google Earth and punch in an address, at the bottom right hand corner there is an imagery date. Beside that there is another date (1992 for ex). If you click on that and go to the top left of the screen, you can scroll across and see the different images from 1992 until the current one. You can see the empty lot for the Celis house on Nov 23/04 and then the house being built on the image date of June 20/05.
It's a great tool to see the changes over the years.

TY... I was wondering if they bought that lot,then had the house built.Or,if they bought the house as a new construction...if they had the house built, I wondered who drew up the plans... .MOO

Re: where in the home Sergio was at when he refers to his watching the late night game and falling asleep..

Should be easy to spot on the floor plan of the home.. He states that the room within where he watched the game and fell asleep on the couch.. This room actually shares a wall with Isa's bedroom.. So we should be able to easily distinguish exactly what/where the room is in the Celis home.

Jmo

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Are any locals planning on attending tonight's vigil ??

Going by memory so please correct and forgive mistakes...

I believe I've read that mothers are more likely than fathers to wrap a child's body and/or dispose of it in or near water. What else? I know I know more about this but for some reason I can't think straight. :waitasec::maddening:

I think mothers are more likely to kill by means of water but as far as disposing, I'll call it even. Whatever is the most convenient is usually the case.

Re: where in the home Sergio was at when he refers to his watching the late night game and falling asleep..

Should be easy to spot on the floor plan of the home.. He states that the room within where he watched the game and fell asleep on the couch.. This room actually shares a wall with Isa's bedroom.. So we should be able to easily distinguish exactly what/where the room is in the Celis home.

Jmo

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Looks like the den and the family room share a wall.

Welcome to Websleuths, MaKayla!
:welcome:

Thank you!

I've been reading here for a few days and thought I had joined before, but I guess I was mistaken, so I registered today so I can throw in my :twocents: occasionally - this case has me fixated, and I am finding this board highy addictive :floorlaugh:

little league coach.........leaves a bad taste in my mouth since so many undesirables like to be near kids........
Sandusky comes to my mind.........
we had a few 'coaches' and doctors around here that were into kids..........
I loved all the regular guys that coach children including my own DH who was in it for the right reasons..........
I wonder about a coach and CPS, with a missing daughter...........JMOO

I am way late here, sorry, but, what mother, with a missing child, would just accept that her husband and sons had looked everywhere? I'm not even a mother, but, I imagine I would go back and look everywhere they said they looked and then some more places.

There's no doubt all of us here would too, Ada. But if I had just arrived home after my DH called to say one of my children was missing and I was handed a phone with LE asking me if I had looked for her ~ You can better believe I'm gonna tell them I've looked everywhere and now they better get here PDQ and do some serious searching.

Becky sounded authentically frightened to me. I believe she would have told them she'd even already looked on the roof if she thought it would get them there quicker.

On the 911 call he stated he fell asleep that night watching a baseball game on tv. Has it been reported that he regularly slept in the den or is this just speculation?

Speculation on my part...

I think it could be a bdrm but those windows are tiny and high up, making it more suitable for a den.

Yes, Patty. There are three doors to the backyard. The den, family room and the Mbdrm.

The windows are odd in that house as there is a full size window on the back of the house, of which, is being classified as the Den. There are also the small windows for the room that is next to Isa but at the front of the house, same side as Isa's bedroom.

The picture below shows the two small windows on each end of the house, with Isa's bedroom in the middle.

The second picture is the back of the house, Den side, showing a full window.

I would love to see a picture of the door coming from the Den to the backyard.

Attachments

• Isa Bedroom.JPG
    Isa Bedroom.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Back Of House.JPG
    Back Of House.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 23
Thank you!

I've been reading here for a few days and thought I had joined before, but I guess I was mistaken, so I registered today so I can throw in my :twocents: occasionally - this case has me fixated, and I am finding this board highy addictive :floorlaugh:

Welcome!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

TY... I was wondering if they bought that lot,then had the house built.Or,if they bought the house as a new construction...if they had the house built, I wondered who drew up the plans... .MOO

Oh, I see what you're asking. I don't know the answer, but I sure wouldn't choose that lot - it's a carppy location for a nice house, but maybe the price was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK