Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I feel better now. When nobody had posted after my post for a bit I thought maybe I'd offended people because I was treating this as a joke which isn't the case. :blushing:

Sometimes after all the heavy tone of the threads you just need to have a laugh now and then (or maybe im just sleep deprived)

There are a few different Pathways programs/businesses in Australia, how do we know for sure which one she was attending? I can't seem to find the one everyone is speaking of that has to do with children and anxiety?

check out the pathways website, see what they do in relation to travelling between schools and who they employ etc

of course the Dickies would know where the girls were, or have asked them...It doesn't mean they are going to tell us!!!!!!
GBC hasn't really let them out of his sight, by the sounds. Any time the Dickies have spent with them have been with him present. If they weren't with dad they were with either NBC or EBC, from what I've read. I doubt he's given anyone any chance to ask the kids anything. Particularly if he's covering something up.

That sounds strange. I am 53 and I cannot touch my super until I'm 55 (preserved) and only if I am in financial hardship. I cannot retire with the full amount until 67 according to some fairly new rules. I am also with QSuper.

Yep CaseClosed, financial hardship. Im sure a failed business, loss of an income, funeral costs, and money to bring up the children will be classified as hardship. The government would rather see you use your Super than pay you welfare I would presume.

What amazed me was that there must have been at least 6 police cars arrive at the GBC house the morning she went missing.
This could have been discussed previously, so forgive me, but had there been a reason for them to pounce so heavily? Had Allison gone to police about something in the days leading up to her murder?

WOW! I have been on this forum since Day 1 and although I have to speed read most nights, to catch up on 20 pages or so from the day, I don't think I've ever read "atleast 6 Police cars arrived at GBC's house"! That certainly tells us that there was a MAJOR concern for the Police.

Thankyou :)

PS. Still 19 pages behind, but reading as quick as I can.

GBC hasn't really let them out of his sight, by the sounds. Any time the Dickies have spent with them have been with him present. If they weren't with dad they were with either NBC or EBC, from what I've read. I doubt he's given anyone any chance to ask the kids anything. Particularly if he's covering something up.

That might be why, as someone mentioned earlier, the Dickies were sitting at the bar at the Show with the B-C's. Any chance to see their grand daughters and maybe have a chance to get them alone?

You forgot to say he washed the house with Detol !!

No I had that one......GBC bleaching and cleaning the entire house.....I just said bleaching instead of dettol

But please feel free to add and repost the list with anything I have left out!

I have read about this $300k loan in MSM...whilst the amount may be correct, I do question the timming about it being in December. From what I know (fact to me, but I agree that it is speculation to everyone else)...the lady partner left sometime in July/August 2011 to join another agency and the male partner left some time in Sept/Oct 2011 to also join another agency.

Unless of course...the loan was from someone else. To my knowledge these were the only two partners in the business. But, I could be wrong on this.

Maybe someone else can elaborate on this?

Maybe one or both partners called in the loan? Hence the pressure cooker environment when you add in Allison recently becoming aware of affair still happening? JMHO

Ferris (me) says "The screams were reported by a resident who lives some distance from GBC house on Brookfield road and the "hot spot" . The house was actually closer to moggil road and NBC house than GBC house. It is at the end of a long driveway and some distance from any road or park. This info is based on checking the image from*http://www.news.com.au/national/scr...en-clay-vanished/story-e6frfkvr-1226341708599 and then looking at nearmaps and identifying the house that the witness is standing outside of, somewhere between winrock and moggil road."

in response to Wakeskate's comment below. Sorry for confusion - bit of a noob and didn't "quote" properly .
Just a theory.[/QUOTE]
From memory the screams were herd several blocks away on Rafting Ground Road?
There was a party in the area at the time.
It's not uncommon for kids (high school/uni age) to have parties when parents are out/away.

My guess is a couple of the kids were walking home/out for some "fun" and one of them scared another. I have heard girls (sorry no guys yet) let out blood curdling screams from being scared of almost nothing. A teenage girl could have freaked from something, and screamed a few times and her friend grab her over the mouth to stop her. Trying not to wake/upset neighbours they ran off quietly and went home/where ever they were going.

They wont report this to police cause they probably shouldn't have been at the party.

So on the night Allison was murdered GBC was a busy boy, we have:

Violent fatal argument
He and another person seen lifting Allison into the car
Running around the area doing false screams to confuse the police/neighbours
Throwing her phone somewhere near the house (within 150m radius)
Chopping or cutting hand or hands off body
Running down to the local Coles car park in a friends blue car and driving over bollards in order to steal chains or possibly taking an oxy torch down and doing a bit of spot welding to remove them
Chaining and weighting the body down
Driving 2 cars around roundabouts (possibly towing a trailer) picking up old guy in the bus stop to help to dump said body
GBC bleaching and cleaning the entire house
Washing the Car/s
GBC vacuuming said car/s
Welcoming the police whom the neighbour apparently called regarding an argument the night before.

Have I missed anything out???

Sorry I forgot they stopped and chatted to the mysterious strange dude in the obligatory white van who had possibly kidnapped someone else that same night

I would like to say if the last part of your message is about my comment that nowhere in it did i mention anyone chatted to the guy and i at no time said they kidnapped someone!!! It may help if you go back and read it again. It was a friend of mine that reported that and sent the photo of the van to crimestoppers (not me).

Whoops , didn't quote properly . :s
My bit is the first part, ending with "moggil road"

Quoted from Ferris:

My guess is a couple of the kids were walking home/out for some "fun" and one of them scared another. I have heard girls (sorry no guys yet) let out blood curdling screams from being scared of almost nothing. A teenage girl could have freaked from something, and screamed a few times and her friend grab her over the mouth to stop her. Trying not to wake/upset neighbours they ran off quietly and went home/where ever they were going.

They wont report this to police cause they probably shouldn't have been at the party.[/QUOTE]

My brother screamed like a girl on a late night walk - he walked face first into an orb weaver spiders web, with the spider still in it. All the neighbours turned on their front porch lights and came outside. It was very amusing.
Sorry - slightly off topic :)

I would like to say if the last part of your message is about my comment that nowhere in it did i mention anyone chatted to the guy and i at no time said they kidnapped someone!!! It may help if you go back and read it again. It was a friend of mine that reported that and sent the photo of the van to crimestoppers (not me).

Did that list in any way refer to you or quote you Angel1....no it didn't.

it was about general speculations of lots of theories that have been posted on here over the last month including ones about white vans etc and it is meant to be a JOKING look back on theories/scenarios!

Regarding the "Coles" bit. I heard his credit card was declined at the checkout on
the Thursday night
he was a tad unhappy about that too IMO

BBM.

This is the first time I've heard about GBC being at a checkout on the Thursday night. :what: Do you have a link for this Amee? It would be interesting to know what time he was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$