ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
committed to the long term investigation..

they are committed no matter how long it takes

:rocker:

In other words, this ain't going away Justin, Elisha, Courtney, Phoebe, Lance !

:jail::

Got Janeumayers link to work.

Thanking all the agencies and everybody who has helped in the investigation. The case is not going away. 166 days since she was reported missing, there will be more searches, more dives, more interviews. The case will not be closed until Ayla is found.

Based on everything they know they think it's highly unlikely that she will be found alive, nothing points to that direction.

30 days left to take advantage of reward if anyone is holding back information

166 days since she went missing

more searches and more dives will happen

the case will never close until Ayla is found

based on everything they know, 1100 leads, searches, dives, and evidence, they find it highly unlikely she will be found in alive

they told the parents that first

nothing positive points to ayla being alive

this is the first time they have said this (not alive)

Ouch. Nothing that they have done or investigated points to Ayla being alive. It is highly unlikely that she is alive. Told the parents first before the news conference.

items are continuing to be analyzed.. they will not detail on them today

likely they will be back there again

and other areas of the river

The items found in the river were in a natural collection point, they are still being analyzed and he's not telling anything more about that, but it's likely that they will be back in that spot.

decision was arrived at tuesday morning (to have presser saying she was not alive)

They still think the individuals at the home know more than they're saying. Any talk about charges is premature.

way to premature to focus on charging anyone...

three people inside home: stance has not changed: they know more than they have told LE

will not talk about suspects

(seems like they have them!)

not a lot of communication with three adults inside the house

leads are still coming in (currently have 1127)

Can someone remind me which three adults were in the home that night? I know dad and his sister but I thought their mother was not home that night.

will not talk about blood and how that played in their announcement today

the announcement today has to do with a culmination of things

The decision is a combination of everything, the evidence, the searches, the fact that it's been 166 days.

June 30th expiration: no reason... just wanted to give 30 day window before it expires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value