LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The victim in Sioux City was dragged under the vehicle, but I'm not clear from the article if his bicycle was dragged along with him.

Would think if legs were straddling the bike, it would get pulled/dragged for a certain distance, and maybe even more if the handle bars caught the upper body??

how do y'all know that the perps come on here? that freaks me out. is that really true?
Naomi Arnette (Illinois)and Brandi Laurent (Mississippi). Their husbands, or whatever they were, did a lot of posting. Can't remember where .. maybe the Court TV boards, not sure. TES teams found both of the women's bodies. Husbands convicted.

Yes. Wouldn't that be a major *advertiser censored** up if they paved over the crime scene?

Forgive me, but I had to come out of lurking to :floorlaugh:

Thx for the laugh. I know there is nothing funny about the situation (obviously), but I am a big believer in using humor to get through things.

K.

Would think if legs were straddling the bike, it would get pulled/dragged for a certain distance, and maybe even more if the handle bars caught the upper body??

Wouldn't that leave some evidence on the street? Bike paint, bike parts, drag marks, something?

I could be wrong, but the 1:47 was the Versailles photo of MS. If there was MSM saying this truck pic was taken at 1:47, I missed it.

You know, you are right.

Versailles: 1:47
Mickey : approx 1:48
Truck - no time stamp.

Wouldn't that leave some evidence on the street? Bike paint, bike parts, drag marks, something?

You'd think it would, but guess it could depend on the angle of the bike?? Dunno.

The road was paved over shortly after.

Actually it wasn't. The "ONLY" letters on the road are whole in the surveillance cam shot and my shot, and straddle the asphalt/concrete junction just the same. The road was freshly paved with asphalt before the disappearance.

Mickey used to cut across a hospital driveway and trespass when coming up from St.Mary from the college area onto WB St. Landry... one guard stopped her and told her how unsafe it was to be out there at night, but she sassed the guard, "if it's so unsafe, then what are YOU doing out here at 2 a.m.?." Guard replies... "honey, we can go inside if we need to.." Mickey blew it off, "Whatever, " and rode away.

Guard is broken up about it.. wishing she could have convinced Mickey to stop doing it. As soon as they heard she was missing, the guards searched the towers up and down and swarms of Mickey's friends showed up and then the police showed up with dogs and even Segways for the parking structures, and searched every inch of Lourdes property.

re: one guard stopped her and told her how unsafe it was to be out there at night

Chicken fried, did the guard go into detail as to why it was unsafe in that area at night?

It might be this person, but I'm not sure.

Julius TaDarius Jones, missing last year In Meridian, MS

When TES left the other day, somebody posted a link to an article about Julius, I think -- and it mentioned his mother was hoping TES would come help.

The road was paved over shortly after.

You have got to be kidding me!? No freaking way! If I were her mother I would ripping that stuff up with my bare hands till they exploded!

Surely someone parked at the gas station would have seen a girl get mowed down by a truck...although an interesting thought.

Well, I do too, Because if our PD released a public photo to her family and the public of her getting mowed down, and withheld that info all this time, the eruption in this town will make Mt. Vesuvius look like a fart in the bathtub.

Omg. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member