LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could one of you good people upload the link on the KLFY website 10:00 news report. I'm not sure how to do it.

I sooo hope this is not Mickey, But whomever it is,...its a tragedy. Also, wanted to note, I have 9 piercings, gauged ears and 13 tattoos. I am absolutely not scary. Don't judge a book by its cover because you never know how much you'll enjoy the story!

I definitely did not mean to insult you. I used to have piercings as well. My best friend has many tattoos and piercings. She has had trouble in the past getting a job at fancy restaurants due to her visible piercings and tats. Unfortunately, employers like this do get to judge people by the way they look. Just like Hooters may go for a certain type of girl. Doubt they'd hire me at 8 months pregnant to walk around in their little uniform.

On a lighter note and about piercings... are you familiar with what a former naval piercing looks like when you are very pregnant? It is totally scary.

I do think it is relevant that they acknowledge where Jaren worked. Someone might have seen something suspicious that could help her be found.

Sorry guys this is the lady I meant. Her boyfriend reported her as missing since Tues. Don't know if she had piercings or not but if the police said the torso found had not been in the water that long it could be her. She does have a nose piercing.

Lockhart is described as a Caucasian female, standing 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs about 122 pounds. She has long black hair with tattoos covering most of her body, police said.

Read more: http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...14738550/-/p55hhkz/-/index.html#ixzz1xAk6DCXK

The picture does seem to be altered but I couldn't swear to it. I could not get that white layer removed.

Versaillesenlarged.jpg

My husband is a professional photographer. He just looked at the photo and said that something does not seem right. The "white" appears to be too uniform for the light source to be the cause. We will go out this weekend and take a look at night.

The picture does seem to be altered but I couldn't swear to it. I could not get that white layer removed.

Versaillesenlarged.jpg

Looks like they used Liquid Paper and it spilled a little.

In Minnesota, we call this Norwegian Photoshop.

If you compare both the street view and the actual photo, you'll see just about where Mickey was, the lamp pole, and the possible truck.

Attachments

• versailles1.jpg
    versailles1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 118
I definitely did not mean to insult you. I used to have piercings as well. My best friend has many tattoos and piercings. She has had trouble in the past getting a job at fancy restaurants due to her visible piercings and tats. Unfortunately, employers like this do get to judge people by the way they look. Just like Hooters may go for a certain type of girl. Doubt they'd hire me at 8 months pregnant to walk around in their little uniform.

On a lighter note and about piercings... are you familiar with what a former naval piercing looks like when you are very pregnant? It is totally scary.

I do think it is relevant that they acknowledge where Jaren worked. Someone might have seen something suspicious that could help her be found.
O/T our Hooters has a pregnant waitress! They didn't fire her, but no they prob wouldn't hire a pregnant lady either! Google it! They still work!

I think if nothing else tats and piercings help to identify people!
Ya just need to get one on every body part I guess!

THAT'S gotta hurt! lol

~♥~ Prayers for Mickey ~♥~

Lets assume for sake of argument that the gray blob in the Versailles video is the Z-71.

The distance from its rough position on Versailles to its position in front of Circle K is about 0.4 miles. The truck on Versaille looks about 250 feet or so behind Mickey.

That means this vehicle was trailing slowly behind her for very nearly a half a mile. Is it possible that she could not be aware of that? And if she was aware, why did she not pull into the Circle K?

As someone who used to bicycle at night, I'd say it would be nearly impossible for Mickey NOT to notice someone trailing her for nearly half a mile. Especially since they would have had to turn onto a couple of different streets to do so. I think the perps were more subtle than that. If only they hadn't been.

Lets assume for sake of argument that the gray blob in the Versailles video is the Z-71.

The distance from its rough position on Versailles to its position in front of Circle K is about 0.4 miles. The truck on Versaille looks about 250 feet or so behind Mickey.

That means this vehicle was trailing slowly behind her for very nearly a half a mile. Is it possible that she could not be aware of that? And if she was aware, why did she not pull into the Circle K?

It looks like the vehicle behind her is going the other way on Versaille... headlights shining in other direction.... it actually looks like a car as in the HOOPTIE CAR!

I don't really want to go there, but I have to go there.

Torso seems to me more ease of storage or transport than identity avoidance. A torso is compact.

If the dismemberment was solely for identification reasons, it's not necessary to remove the arms and legs - I'm aware of the bicycle tattoo.

It sounds too much like someone keeping the body in a freezer or transporting it in a suitcase. Something of that nature.

Remember the nurse in New Jersey?

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

And they scatter the parts in different locations along the way. :sick:

My husband is a professional photographer. He just looked at the photo and said that something does not seem right. The "white" appears to be too uniform for the light source to be the cause. We will go out this weekend and take a look at night.

I think the light looks the way it does because it's shining past an overhang on the building, note the street view I posted.

If you compare both the street view and the actual photo, you'll see just about where Mickey was, the lamp pole, and the possible truck.

It looks like there is another street light further down the road on the left leaving a second smaller white blob.

The Z-blob truck looks a bit further down from the light. If you can find that lamp, you could more accurately estimate.

There is a tall pole at the end of the covered walk on the left. Is that a light?

If so, I would say the placement is a little further back. Close enough though.

Im not offended. Just wanted to point out there are some pretty amazing people in the world that are pierced and tattooed up freaks. LOL. I had a naval piercing while pregnant...not good.

It STILL looks to me like Mickey is stopped and pointing in that picture.

But I wonder, do people make it a habit of loitering in front of a Catholic School at 2am?

Also, does the light behind her pixelate? B/c IMO that looks like a legit light from street view.

<modsnip>

Disregard! I deleted my post.

My Cajun to English dictionary was malfunctioning and I realized he meant the bike being found in WB may have been a disguise and not where Mickey will be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn