Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why would the police have initially said Allison may have been dead as early as 8pm?

Because the last person (not related to BC) who saw Allison alive was her hairdresser, and that was, I believe but not too sure, some time after 7pm.

Thanks Rational! your story made ME think too, about something we've talked about in earlier threads, that I personally believe could be relevant

I really feel that its possible GBC and ABC still loved each other...maybe deeply. I know we believe he is a and a tosser and has cheated on her more times than we could count.... these are all character flaws we believe he has, but in all reality we don't know the full story really, as usually we go in search of the seedy info.

But that doesnt mean that arsewipes can't love deeply too (sorry I made a deal with myself to stop swearing on this forum today!!!) I think its quite possible that he loved Allison completely and intensely and perhaps this is where his problems lay. Some men (maybe women too, I dont know about that part) fall in love with someone they perceive to be above them (and they usually are in these cases) ie. the 'settler' and the 'reacher'

It may be that Allison settled, and GBC reached. and when the male feels inferior to the woman he loves so deeply, he gets very resentful. And nasty. And sometimes cheats to build himself up again.

I know we aren't discussing this avenue at the moment, but does anyone think their relationship may have had some of these qualities?

Also, another area of discussion which is kind of along these lines was the possibility that GBC was a sex addict..does anyone have much info on that? if you respone, I swear I wont think you are a sex addict :floorlaugh:

I think you are right Mini. GBC in my view is grieving for the loss of the woman he loved but did not know how to love. In other words, he is still not taking responsibility for his actions, believing if only she had been more forthcoming in conjugal rights, kept building his ego up etc etc rather than looking after their daughters and spending time on them and keeping her own sanity getting back to something useful like Pathways. All of course IMOO in other words a true narcissist (loving himself before all else)

"They confirmed that Gerard Baden-Clay, the husband of the missing woman and the father of her three girls, was a person of interest in the investigation along with a number of people close to the couple."

"A neighbour whose property backs on to the Baden-Clays' residence said Ms Baden-Clay was a loving mother. <...> "They are such good, quiet neighbours, and the girls are so gorgeous and well behaved. "

"The Brookfield resident said a fellow neighbour told her of their dog barking in the yard, which shares a fence with the Baden-Clays."

"Insp Gundry refused to comment on the suggestion of a disturbance at the home on the night of Ms Baden-Clay's disappearance."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ng-in-brookfield/story-e6freoof-1226335681703

Ahh that would explain the police presence - not necessarily a domestic but a "disturbance" that was causing Scraps to bark. Police may have come by to check if there was an intruder at the BC home or some other suspicious activity by a third party. Why would Insp Gundry not wish to comment - police officers did not do their job properly? Leaves police open to criticism? The QPS should definitely be pressed to make a statement about this report in my view.

oh boy, just re read my post and even I dont understand it!!!! my main point here that needs to be clear for all is:

WHETHER OR NOT THE POLICE ATTENDED A CALL OUT TO THE HOME OF ALLISON AND GBC ON THURSDAY 19TH APRIL, THE FACT REMAINS THAT THERE IS NO POSSIBLE CHANCE THAT ALLISON WAS THERE, OR IF SHE WAS THERE, WAS SIGHTED BY THE POLICE..... THEY WOULD NOT HAVE LATER STATED TO THE PUBLIC THAT SHE MIGHT HAVE BEEN KILLED AS EARLY AS 8PM IF THEY HAD SEEN HER AT 9 OR 10PM, ALIVE ....

Which would explain why someone is being disciplined, if that is true!

Because the last person (not related to BC) who saw Allison alive was her hairdresser, and that was, I believe but not too sure, some time after 7pm.

Grannie for once I agree with you.

There's references in past threads to neighbours having heard disturbances in the past at the BC home. That could be consistent with the counselling the couple were allegedly undergoing, if it involved forced nightly discussions as a prev poster said. A jilted/hurt wife trying to get compassion or sympathy/commitment from a cheating egotist (which might be what GBC was IMO) would likely cause some shouting.

Neighbours have definitely given a lot of information to police. From Day One..

Yes...it was reported neighbours were interviewed by police three times. If their info wasn't of much value police would not bother going back for a second & third interview. Those neighbours heard A LOT!!

A year or two might pass before charges are laid, particularly where a connection to an accomplice is being investigated. They've got to get this right, first and only time. A couple of months isn't reason to panic that the investigators have nothing ... They have p-l-e-n-t-y..

I know each case is different...but going by a case on Gold Coast last Christmas Eve a guy was found dead in his unit.

Police had a murder scene, a deceased body, no weapon, 100 or more female "intimate" friends of the guy to interview.

By March this year police made an arrest & charged a guy with murder.

I don't recall if it was ever mentioned how many detectives were on that case but in Allison's case, up until recently, there were 25 detectives working full time on it...now it's 15. I just can't see it taking years for an arrest to be made.

Hello there KB,

Do you mean to say we are going to be here on this forum for a very long time discussing this case? We will be subject to talking about wallpaper colours!
And isn't it usual that if an arrest isn't made in the first few weeks, then its unlikely for an arrest? Or maybe this was about something else. DM case is an exception.

Mini you have just jogged my memory. About four months ago I had a couple staying at my little hostel (they were here for about 8 weeks before moving overseas, were recently married, very much in love, he was from oz she was from Europe). One afternoon I see him leave in his BMW she walks to the gate and sees him drive off. She goes inside. Half an hour later three police cars turn up, him and his father (whom he apparently despised) in another car. He goes inside, I go downstairs say to the police (who are all standing outside) 'what is happening, I have not heard anything, what is going on'. The four police men and one female officer were just standing outside. He is inside packing his bags. I go in and say 'what is going on' he says ' nothing I am just moving out' she is looking at me saying 'is this a dream or a movie what is happening?'. I go outside ask the police what is going on? The officer in charge says 'he asked us to be here for him when he picked up his things as he was scared what could happen'. She was a very small gentle woman, he was a big fit6 ft tall person. At no stage did the police go inside to ensure she was ok. All officers and his father stayed outside.
They are now back together. Go figure!

This does not surprise me at all.....When we talk about DV (or possible DV), we are presuming it generally means man beating woman. Not so....I certainly cant give statistics, but when hubby comes home from his shifts (he is in a high DV area....low socio-economic area) I would say it is evenly split, as to what gender the offendor is......and more often, the women threaten with weapon like a knife......and the man often ends up in hospital with cuts on his hands, to prevent the stabbing................................and yep....the men, like ladies, file report......................and then, backtrack and end up back in the violent environment. Back together.

Often it's really large (tall) men, being attacked by their teeny meeny partners.

Inner urban Melbourne has also got alot of gay/lesbian partners, attacking each other too and from hubbys experience, these seems to be more vicious.

Thanks Rational! your story made ME think too, about something we've talked about in earlier threads, that I personally believe could be relevant

I really feel that its possible GBC and ABC still loved each other...maybe deeply. I know we believe he is a and a tosser and has cheated on her more times than we could count.... these are all character flaws we believe he has, but in all reality we don't know the full story really, as usually we go in search of the seedy info.

But that doesnt mean that arsewipes can't love deeply too (sorry I made a deal with myself to stop swearing on this forum today!!!) I think its quite possible that he loved Allison completely and intensely and perhaps this is where his problems lay. Some men (maybe women too, I dont know about that part) fall in love with someone they perceive to be above them (and they usually are in these cases) ie. the 'settler' and the 'reacher'

It may be that Allison settled, and GBC reached. and when the male feels inferior to the woman he loves so deeply, he gets very resentful. And nasty. And sometimes cheats to build himself up again.

I know we aren't discussing this avenue at the moment, but does anyone think their relationship may have had some of these qualities?

Also, another area of discussion which is kind of along these lines was the possibility that GBC was a sex addict..does anyone have much info on that? if you respone, I swear I wont think you are a sex addict :floorlaugh:

Maybe Tiger Woods?????:what:

&#8220;It was very out of character for the mother-of-three.&#8221;

He confirmed it was still a missing person&#8217;s investigation and that Allison&#8217;s husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, was no longer a person of interest.

Supt Ainsworth said there was no obvious reason for Allison not to return home."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ul-plea-for-help/story-e6freoof-1226336283974

Sorry Grannie I have to disagree again. On the day Alisson's body was found Supt Det Ainsworth on being asked if GBC was a suspect said 'I am sorry I cannot comment on that', meaning he could be or could not be. Read it as you want but at that stage it moved beyond a POI. Also this site accepts that GBC is a person of interest.

I think you are right Mini. GBC in my view is grieving for the loss of the woman he loved but did not know how to love. In other words, he is still not taking responsibility for his actions, believing if only she had been more forthcoming in conjugal rights, kept building his ego up etc etc rather than looking after their daughters and spending time on them and keeping her own sanity getting back to something useful like Pathways. All of course IMOO in other words a true narcissist (loving himself before all else)

you said that so so well Rational, every word, and that is what I wanted to say, but didnt have the words...

and right or wrong, I believe he thought the world of her, was enamoured by her and the good in her, and I think he also hated her for it sometimes.....

If their info wasn't of much value police would not bother going back for a second & third interview. Those neighbours heard A LOT!!

IMO, the consecutive visits could be not about what the neighbours heard but the neighbours themselves... :crystalball:

meaning he could be or could not be.

May be simply none of your business I am not telling you?

As someone mentioned earlier, the police might want the true suspect think that he is out of their radar.

I think we have to assume that the police were very astute on this case. They were correct to assume that ABC had been murdered and call the house a murder scene. They have done all the necessary protocol for the investigation in getting evidence from the BC house and GBC/EBC/NBC papers and stuff at C21 work. They worked endlessly to find a body, they did door knocks to seek evidence in areas beyond the circumferance of the murder site , they have run trial scenarios at the KV roundabout. And now they have the three most telling things of the investigation in tact. The body which will reveals the cod, and intimate homicide has distinct trademarkings, the place of death which was known as a scouting area, and an idea of what the murder weapon would be.

Endless paperwork and setting up a paper trail to support their theories in order to lead to the arrest will take time. They want to put this person away and throw away the key.

May be simply none of your business I am not telling you?

As someone mentioned earlier, the police might want the true suspect think that he is out of their radar.

Which means it could be GBC.....as the police have never claimed he was in their radar.

“It was very out of character for the mother-of-three.”

He confirmed it was still a missing person’s investigation and that Allison’s husband, Gerard Baden-Clay, was no longer a person of interest.

Supt Ainsworth said there was no obvious reason for Allison not to return home."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ul-plea-for-help/story-e6freoof-1226336283974

In later reports Inspector Ainsworth was asked if GBC was a suspect...Inspector Ainsworth reply was.."no comment".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drena519