ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this was Magnotta's first human kill. I know there are tons who will disagree vehemently with that opinion.

Why do I think that? Because there is no way he could keep quiet. Yes, I know that he hinted at the "Hollywood Sign Murder." I don't buy it. If he did it I believe he would more than hint at it. It would have come out on one of his many posts on the internet.

This guy cannot keep his mouth shut. Not since 2010, only to start hinting at it now.

Of course there is the other side of the coin where people may believe perhaps he did this before and held it in for a later day so that as this unfolds, he keeps his story in the news with other cases coming out.

I still don't see his profile being one that can exercise that kind of willpower, given his narcissistic nature. His tell is that he is impatient to excess, impulsive, and cannot keep his trap shut.

I posted this on that last page of the last thread. Catching up AGAIN, sorry if it's been answered already. :blushing:

Originally Posted by susan1122 View Post

Catching up again, but would this be "irrefutable evidence"?

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/...#ixzz1x35Nl1IN

Quote:

Ok just to clarify so this says they can definitely ID the victim from the unedited version but there is NO indication that Luka can be seen in that video for certain right?

No doubt "Grimm Love" was also watched for professional reasons, Hollywood is the best source of unbiased factual research.

If the full video came out I would watch it. I have a problem watching hard core non-consentual sadism however I doubt the video contains any such thing.

Does anyone know how he met the victim? If not, why is that still such a mystery? I am guessing it was online and LE knows how they met.

Has anyone been able to verify anything on that Craigslist ad for "a movie I'm making" that was posted threads ago? I don't think that's how they met, but I was just curious if there was any other info on it.

It's so hard to discern what is truth and what isn't here. I don't know how they met but I don't think it was a situation where, say, it was a week before this happened. It was reported that they had been dating and one was upset the other had moved on to someone else. If Jun Lin was new, foreign, and lonely, there could've been so many possibilities.

The most depressing thing about this case is that it seems like Jun Lin just needed a friend.

I still don't see his profile being one that can exercise that kind of willpower, given his narcissistic nature. His tell is that he is impatient to excess, impulsive, and cannot keep his trap shut.

You think he is a narcissist too? I get the suspicion you are in the field of mental health. If he managed to kill and dismember a few before this it would be surprising, but then again he had an agenda didn't he? To become infamous!

It is possible that he did a few before this video. One kill does not make a serial killer. He could have shown restraint. He apparently planned and advertised the video weeks in advance. Plus the video was really clean, really really clean. Not the work of a first timer.

Am not concerned about the unedited version other than to hope it exists for purposes of the criminal proceeding. An unedited version would help to assure conviction.

If an unedited version existed and found its way to the internet, I would not personally view it. The 10 minute version was quite enough for my professional interest.

In fact, the reason I watched the video at all was because it is in line with my profession and this perp is one I care to study a bit, due to his unique profile.

When I said "see it" I meant see it hit the light of day. I watched the sampler a few times, although not completely through. That said, I am burnt out on this and wouldn't watch it. I've no interest in seeing the actual kill.

I don't judge anyone for watching anything on the internet. People are different.

I agree about links, but I think we all understand what basics are true: that Luka left it in the subway and from that point on it was not moved on Luka's person. Whether the cleaner who found it then traveled by car or subway train or foot or a mixture of all three, I think it's irrelevant at this point. It's interesting though, but personally I'm focusing on finding evidence that proves guilt beyond reasonable doubt; otherwise I would have spent the time finding a link for you. :)

we can't understand what 'basics are true' if different info is posted by several different people and not one link accompanies that info comprendez vous?

the person posting the information has the responsibility to provide the MSM link, according to WS TOS, so you won't be finding the link for me, per se, but for the mods and all people (members & guests) who read this thread and then continue to propogate the rumours they read

there are also legal implications to think about

this site is about responsible sleuthing but I'm sure you must already know that from thoroughly reading the TOS and the mods warnings posted at the beginning of every thread

Discussion here on the trial: one problem they will have is controlling L.M. at the trial. There will be a blackout or something will happen first.

Some years ago a Quebec politician was arrested for sex with young girls he said ok he was going to name everything he knew about everyone in politico-land in Canada. The case was dropped.

Since L.M. is likely to name names real or imagined they will have to find some way to control him.

I don't think it is his first murder but I think he is very angry now and recently and not just at his mother. Many of the exposes on CSIS, Mossad, the CIA have been from disenchanted former employees. I get a sense of that here that he is would like to take others down with him and he is angry about something much more recent.

Actually and although I meant that just for comparison is there any chance of that, that L.M. has a relationship to that other shady world, intelligence. All the secret police orgs. hire and protect bizarre people at times for example if they were investigating snuff films etc.

O... M... G... I spent about 10 hours last night putting our collective timelines, sockpuppet info, MSM reports, links, etc. into a spreadsheet... I had a bad link for one of the items so I did a search...

I AM KINDA PIZZED (and very tired) so bare with me... I discovered that our work is not only being ripped off it is being pulled DIRECTLY from our postings (at least they identify our user names) and uploaded to another website!

Is this just news to me or did everyone know that there is another sleuthing website out there that does this????

I know WBS is open to all to browse and that some of our peeps do use other sites but this just... I dunno... I kinda feel violated because it is so blatant.

Thank you to Facie who sent me this:

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-storie.../vid_722.shtml
MONTREAL -- Canadian police say video footage from the killing and dismembering of a Chinese student seems to show the suspect eating the body.

Montreal Police Cmdr. Ian Lafreniere said Tuesday that police have not been able to conclusively confirm what was seen on the video - that suspect Luka Magnotta did eat parts of the body.

MONDAY: Man suspected of killing lover, mailing body parts to politicians is arrested in Berlin

Lafreniere said "as gross and as graphic it could be, yes, it was seen on the video."

Magnotta was arrested in Berlin on Monday, and police in Germany said Tuesday he told authorities he will not fight extradition.

The BOLDED parts indicates to me that YES they can SEE SOMEONE eating parts but they CANNOT CONFIRM it is MAGNOTTA so this, to me, answers the question that they cannot directly tie him to that video conclusively and his face is never shown as such.

Some years ago a Quebec politician was arrested for sex with young girls he said ok he was going to name everything he knew about everyone in politico-land in Canada. The case was dropped.

Link please?

Has anyone been able to verify anything on that Craigslist ad for "a movie I'm making" that was posted threads ago? I don't think that's how they met, but I was just curious if there was any other info on it.

It's so hard to discern what is truth and what isn't here. I don't know how they met but I don't think it was a situation where, say, it was a week before this happened. It was reported that they had been dating and one was upset the other had moved on to someone else. If Jun Lin was new, foreign, and lonely, there could've been so many possibilities.

The most depressing thing about this case is that it seems like Jun Lin just needed a friend.
There were 2 CL ads that were posted in here...the first one was a guy in LMs area looking for a small dog a few days before the murder. I responded to it asking if they had found what they were looking for and to let me know if I could assist them in finding a local shelter that might have what they are looking for. I never got an answer. I sent the response after LM had been arrested.

The second CL ad you are talking about..the one asking for someone to make a fun movie with no money being exchanged ...I didn't feel comfortable responding to that one for obvious reasons...but someone in the thread did and also..never got a response to date. This was also done after LM had been arrested.

Those are the facts...

I lived in France for 7 years, and definitely found them to be bigger on privacy than us in the UK at least. There is quite a big barrier between media and private life, and stricter privacy laws than we have here.

yep, that's why many big celebrities have homes there ...

O... M... G... I spent about 10 hours last night putting our collective timelines, sockpuppet info, MSM reports, links, etc. into a spreadsheet... I had a bad link for one of the items so I did a search...

I AM KINDA PIZZED (and very tired) so bare with me... I discovered that our work is not only being ripped off it is being pulled DIRECTLY from our postings (at least they identify our user names) and uploaded to another website!

Is this just news to me or did everyone know that there is another sleuthing website out there that does this????

I know WBS is open to all to browse and that some of our peeps do use other sites but this just... I dunno... I kinda feel violated because it is so blatant.
Whose stuff did they hijack?

Back to gay cannibals, the film you mentioned. They are about the happiest friendliest least sadistic folks one could ever meet in those circles. Also IMO the most real online as far as actual incidents go (not that I have any stats, I am sure there have been a whole lot of "accidental" hangings with web cams running as well).

A few years ago I was corresponding with one guy, he was very friendly and sent me several stories (cause I was running a story site at the time). Nice guy, funny, chipper etc.... I am certain he went down that road and he ever came back. He had been with the same partner for 20 years, they found his jeep abandoned.

He was looking for real, much like Armin's "victim", and he found it. I wish him God's Speed as he was a nice guy.

A person TRULY and SOBERLY resigned to their chosen fate has a certain resolve and peace with that decision. May not even indicate mental illness, (hence your contact for the story?) but certain desires. Desires I do not completely understand but yet that reflect some part of human nature. (even my own) That scares me sometimes. You know what I mean?

If we stop and take an honest evaluation of our own heart it should terrify us. If not, we are lying to ourselves. To deny that it exists, is a form mental illness, IMHO. The point is to acknowledge and control such portions of our nature.

Most will not turn into murder, however, murder is not just a physical act. There are plenty who passively/aggressively and like a drip, drip, drip......slowly suffocate and kill those around them. Never to murder with weapons, but with behavior that causes a death of sorts.

I have more understanding for the actions of gay cannibal with a willing participant, than for the aforementioned who never physically killed a single human bieng.

Warning signs to me regarding this Magnotta video are comments with this sort of tone "he doth protest too much."

Discussion here on the trial: one problem they will have is controlling L.M. at the trial. There will be a blackout or something will happen first.

Since L.M. is likely to name names real or imagined they will have to find some way to control him.

I don't think it is his first murder but I think he is very angry now and recently and not just at his mother. Many of the exposes on CSIS, Mossad, the CIA have been from disenchanted former employees. I get a sense of that here that he is would like to take others down with him and he is angry about something much more recent.

Actually and although I meant that just for comparison is there any chance of that, that L.M. has a relationship to that other shady world, intelligence. All the secret police orgs. hire and protect bizarre people at times for example if they were investigating snuff films etc.

It is common when a big scandal breaks that people who suggest they are going to talk either have charges dropped or are found with TWO BULLET holes in their head and a suicide note next to them lol.

The song was stuck in my head; after much googling I found it.

Interesting and meaningful lyrics. Makes me wanna give that sick pup a hug (if he hadn't been snuffing kittens of course). The mental health experts might see a bit of symbolism in this.

New Order -True Faith (Lyrics) - YouTube

I can think of two possible reasons: one, the guy is scared and has disappeared to avoid being deluged by the press, or two, there's no story to tell beyond a two evening sexual tryst.

Or the guy has hired an agent/publicist and is negotiating for the highest bidder. I can already hear the creak of lurid details being ground into newsprint...

s

we can't understand what 'basics are true' if different info is posted by several different people and not one link accompanies that info comprendez vous?

the person posting the information has the responsibility to provide the MSM link, according to WS TOS, so you won't be finding the link for me, per se, but for the mods and all people (members & guests) who read this thread and then continue to propogate the rumours they read

there are also legal implications to think about

this site is about responsible sleuthing but I'm sure you must already know that from thoroughly reading the TOS and the mods warnings posted at the beginning of every thread
I guess I'm just a little confused about how often we have to keep repeating links to stuff that I honestly believed had become common knowledge on this forum for some time now.

I think I've been very good at providing links and respecting the TOS, but if all it takes is a minor error about whether a refuse bin was on a moving subway car or on a platform in the Metro to get a talking down from a fellow poster, I'll refrain from commenting at all.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member