ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google the founder of PETA and read all her creepy actions...I don't touch PETA with a ten foot pole. :snooty:

Yeah I know. They are crazy and their marketing tactics are idiotic. I get a bit paranoid because they claim to care about animals yet they love to kill domestic animals in order to "save them". Me and my domestics aren't cool with that. : )

I have seen the video, he was definitely good to go and up for some fun. No fear, no fighting against the restraints when someone sat on his chest and....errrm......trust me he was into it.

I'm sorry, but I can't "trust you" on this one. I have the exact opposite opinion.

Everything I have read indicates that they do see someone eating something but they cant be certain it is him, of course we all know it is him but it isnt what you know its what can be proven in court, I dont think they can see his face on the video, the key word here is MAY have eaten. In otherwords it MAY have been Luka but they are not certain because they cant see his face.

The article says that it is confirmed that Luka Magnotta may have eaten ... not that it may be Luka Magnotta.

If he was killed via throat slash the killer cleaned up the throat with a firehose and dried it off afterward. If the killer isn't a clean freak that despises blood (?) then the throat slash was post mortem.

I dont think he was killed by a throat slash, I think he was probably suffocated/strangled, I was agreeing with the poster who suggested JL could have been ACTING DRUGGED as part of a movie he thought he was playing a part in as we do have evidence that Luka may have posted on CL looking for an actor in a movie he wanted to make. But I personally think he was INDEED DRUGGED and not acting, although it is possible otherwise.

Yeah I definitly understand...Like I said I don't know if maybe he's just making them to get attention or what but on the Trolley Rulle acounnt he has 3 videos...One of him driving talking about the cops and being on the run, one where he has some kid in it crying for his mommy (which may just fake) that he says is a preview to his snuff film, and another where has some kind of meat (maybe ribs) that he is implying is the kids and putting in garbage bags to burn "to get rid of the evidence", and goes on to say how he will putting the movie of the killing up and he will be more famous than Luka....but like I said maybe just someone acting to get attention, just creepy that they would even "pretend" to do something like that. He also claims he knew Luka.

That dude has been posting all week. I saw his first video and flagged it. Not because I thought it was real, because he was just being a troll.

His videos look incredibly fake. Those looked like barbeque ribs he probably stole from his parents house. What a waste, that looked like some expensive meat.

I think we have too little information at this stage to know what exactly is in the full version of the killvid, or whether or not his face his shown.

I'm sorry, but I can't "trust you" on this one. I have the exact opposite opinion.

I don't recall a gag being used, do you?????

Drugged and able to shift around, but no need for a gag. Must have used a second drug that paralyzed the vocal cords. Didn't paralyze the legs or arms or body or head but the vocal cords were non-functional.

Uh huh. Spin on that theory. What kind of drug do you think was used?

Yes, those things were reported very very early in the case, but later Lin Jun's friends disputed that and said they had never heard of Magnotta.

Thanks Otto & Jeanne. It's hard to discern information when there is so much of it, so much of it is false, and from so many different sources. Thanks (everyone) for extending patience when repeat questions or already answered things are brought up. I tend to read this case in spurts, and no longer try to keep up with 50+ pages of missed threads. It's a lot to take in and easy to burn out.

The article says that it is confirmed that Luka Magnotta may have eaten ... not that it may be Luka Magnotta.

How do you explain the "MAY HAVE" then, if you say he MAY HAVE eaten you are saying that there is EATING GOING ON and it MAY HAVE BEEN LUKA, if there was some QUESTION AS TO WHETHER there was eating going on then why even bring up the EATING and the word CONFIRMED? I read it as:

Police say Luka may have been eating body parts, that means they can SEE SOMEONE EATING BODY PARTS that much is confirmed and it MAY HAVE been Luka but they cant be certain because they cant see him but they CAN SEE body parts being eaten.

Does anyone follow me here, the may have clearly indicates they cant prove it is LUKA doing the eating only that there IS EATING GOING ON and it MAY HAVE BEEN LUKA but since they cant see his face they are not CERTAIN it was him.

Warning talk about the video

The first man tied up moving to me has much longer hair. and differs from the last picture in the video stills. head by the bathtub.

Someone posted the link to this on here and when I looked at the video it really disturbed me. It seems that if nothing else the person posting the video on youtube should be reported for terrifying and threatening a little child. When I looked for a place to report it online, all I could find was this internet crime report site with a very constraining report form. It only allowed for complaints about crimes toward one's self.

Has anyone reported this video or youtube profile to the authorities yet?

I know that is what I was hoping is that it's just some twisted person with some kind of fake meat or something. I tried to report it on youtube but for some reason it's not working..I pray it's not real...but even if it isn't I worry over that person still b/c it's sick to even pretend that your doing something like that.

Then why the use of the word MAY HAVE, why not say POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED LUKA ATE BODY PARTS?

Is there some question as to whether parts were eaten and if so then why even bring that up, IF THEY DONT SEE SOMEONE EATING THE BODY PARTS why suggest that body parts are being eaten, what I am reading says to me YES WE SEE BODY PARTS BEING EATEN that IS CONFIRMED and it MAY HAVE BEEN LUKA but since we cant see his face in the video we arent certain it was him.

If he was killed via throat slash the killer cleaned up the throat with a firehose and dried it off afterward. If the killer isn't a clean freak that despises blood (?) then the throat slash was post mortem.

GRAPHIC!!!!

he may have put something over top of his hand/the blade and the neck.. like a towel or a sheet, this would prevent splatter. if you want an idea of what it looks like to cut just the jugular look up clint malarchuk and richard zednik (both survive.. zednik may have saved his life by skating to the bench) also the drugs LRM may have given him could greatly recuding his blood presure

he also could have sunk the knife into the wind pipe, causing him to drown as the blood entered the lungs

him slicing the neck is a real possibility imo

I don't recall a gag being used, do you?????

Drugged and able to shift around, but no need for a gag. Must have used a second drug that paralyzed the vocal cords. Didn't paralyze the legs or arms or body or head but the vocal cords were non-functional.

Uh huh. Spin on that theory. What kind of drug do you think was used?

The kind that you're obviously on right now. Hahaha, J/K.

But seriously, It was obviously a strong anesthetic or liquid morphine. Being half conscious or 1/4 conscious is a hell of a lot different than being consensual.

Try telling that to all the women who have been slipped the Spanish fly in a drink and raped, only to not realize it.

Warning talk about the video

The first man tied up moving to me has much longer hair. and differs from the last picture in the video stills. head by the bathtub.
That differs from another's response yesterday when I asked if the person tied up in the beginning is definitely the person killed at the end.

How many people are absolutely certain that they are the same person? Vote amongst yourselves. :)

Then why the use of the word MAY HAVE, why not say POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED LUKA ATE BODY PARTS?

Is there some question as to whether parts were eaten and if so then why even bring that up, IF THEY DONT SEE SOMEONE EATING THE BODY PARTS why suggest that body parts are being eaten, what I am reading says to me YES WE SEE BODY PARTS BEING EATEN that IS CONFIRMED and it MAY HAVE BEEN LUKA but since we cant see his face in the video we arent certain it was him.

You're over analysing the wording, Paximus. I know its frustrating, but whether or not Luka's face is shown in the unedited version is just one of those things we'll have to wait and see about. Not enough info at this stage to say either way.

Yes, those things were reported very very early in the case, but later Lin Jun's friends disputed that and said they had never heard of Magnotta.

That doesn't really matter. As of June 9, police were still confirming that they knew each other ... and probably got this information from one of their computers.

I have read 3 different reports and they all say something to the effect that he MAY HAVE eaten body parts. Lets look at what that means.

If you say "Luka ate body parts" that means you seen body parts being eaten and you seen him eating them.

If you say "Luka MAY HAVE eaten body parts" you are saying BODY PARTS CAN BE SEEN BEING EATEN but we do not know FOR SURE IT WAS LUKA that was eating them, it may have been him but we arent certain it was him, we ARE CERTAIN body parts were being eaten though AS WE CAN SEE THAT MUCH.

So that tells me they cannot SEE HIS FACE even on the unedited video. Which is going to be interesting when this goes to trial.

I'm not following. Police have confirmed that Luka Magnotta may have practiced cannibalism. How do you then conclude that police are unable to see his face?

Consider this, you sit down and you watch the unedited version of the video, you EITHER SEE body parts being eaten OR YOU DO NOT, IF YOU DO then you report that BODY PARTS HAVE BEEN EATEN, if you do not see that then YOU NEVER BRING UP THE IDEA that body parts were eaten, SO SINCE THEY DID bring up that body parts were EATEN on the video, THE ONLY REASON FOR THE USE OF THE WORDS "MAY HAVE" is to suggest that it MAY HAVE BEEN LUKA but they do not know for sure since they cant see his face.

I am not trying to go on and on about this but it is VERY IMPORTANT to me from a legal standpoint as to whether they actually see his face on that video and I see NO REASON for the use of the words MAY HAVE unless it is wrt the fact that they arent certain WHO ATE THE BODY PARTS.

Does anyone follow me here or am I crazy?

I argue semantics for a living so maybe I am just being anal here but what I say above is the proper use of my language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member