Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said Aunty. Seeing that his brother in law is an avid political follower (his twitter account), it is possible that the husband was interested in becoming one as well?

This makes me wonder if the husband was not perhaps trying to 'copy-cat' his sister's husband. Remember, he wants to be the best, no one can be better than him.

He is like a religious version of a politician...OW, other half. He somewhat reminds me of Peter Costello's brother, Tim.

do we know if the buses were still running? would GBC in his car have driven to towards Anstead (alone), pulled up to Anstead store to wait for dad who took bus to B'kfld, picked up other car & meet @ store to help/give directions? show where to go? came home in 2 cars following closely w/no lights ,so unrecognised?
Nah. just thinking out loud. tell me to shut up now..

or IF the buses were running, might NBC dropped off 2nd car to B'field and taken bus back to Kenmore? sit @ bus stop in shock,and think, rest, etc before walking home. is there a closer bus stop to Durness St?
all unlikely, i know, just trying...

The reason someone who knew NBC stopped to ask if he was ok when he was spotted at the bus stop (as reported by Squizzey) was that this person knew the busses were no longer running.

I don't think it has been stated which direction they were seen travelling in - unfortunately. Wasn't there another witness that saw the 2 cars parked at the Anstead shops though? I don't know if this sighting has been confirmed, but I always presumed that the cars were facing outbound towards Kholo Creek, as those shops are on the left side of the road.

Not necessarily - for if these cars were seen at the Anstead shops - then they need to turn left off Mt. Crosby Rd to go into the car park of those shops. A car travelling towards Kholo Bridge would turn left and a car coming from Kholo bridge would need to turn right into the street where the inlet is for the car park. Where both of the cars parked in that car park - one would not being able to tell which direction they came from. The car park can only be made through the road they turn down onto from Mt. Crosby Rd.

Yes but it shows what he was interested in ( where his mind was at) where he focused his life!
It shows he desperately wanted to be a politician! Did he try to be friends with many other high profile politicians?
Was Allison silenced( murdered) close to the election? :what:
At a time when he would be considered to be the face of a particular party?
Was he smelling the success and very close to achieving his dream?

Was TM also following this dream ? And daddyo too?

You could very well be correct. I dont personally know GBC, but I really don't believe that being friends with a federal MP on FB proves anything. JMO

HappyMedium

What do you mean by the term spotter thanks?

What was their purpose?

German Shepherds are my preferred breed as they have such presence and in my experience of their breeding and owning them, will only bark for a reason. They are very intelligent and decide what to react to.
They are not like some smaller breeds which will 'go off' at a lot of things (respect to smaller breeds when I say this).
It is my experience with large dogs that they will bark in response to a threat, whereas smaller dogs appear to bark at a lot more things in their environment.

I am not wanting to upset the small dog owners on here :)

However, in saying this - IMO, only Scraps owners would be able to interpret the ferocity of his 'going off' and how long he barked for.
I know that if one of my dogs went off like that down the back, I would be there checking out what the stimulus was.

The owners of Scraps would be the ones who know him/her?? best...what he barks at and the degree of the bark.
I think it was written in the media that the dog/dogs from a residence in Anstead were also barking at something during that night in question.
They were German Shepherds.

While I think it is possible, in theory, I give less and less weight to this scenario. GBC was preparing himself for politics. For this, he had to remain a respected member of community, which implies no DV history, no divorce, the perfect front with a beautiful wife, etc. I think he was more careful and in control than he is portrayed here. I also think that he was not going into politics on his own, by his wish. He was supported and promoted by certain influential figures, because that's the way it works. I do not believe
that these people would place their bets on him if he had police records.

It was stated way back that at some point he may have been considered as a potential local candidate, but it was not pursued. Also, do you think that because someone is a political figure, they are not capable of mistreating their partners? There are all sorts of politicians!

Mani Thanks for answering my question regarding the placement of the cars.

I read on here somewhere that someone said the damage to the prado was done prior to the thurs night?

Does anyone know if the damage to the headlight would mean it doesn't work?

I'm just thinking maybe the prado was behind the other car because of it being more identifiable with a headlight out?

If the body was dumped at scout camp or further up from the bridge would you need a 'proper' 4 x 4 to access this area therefore needing to take the prado.

I have also read of the smaller car being blue and this morning I read something saying it was a smaller white car???

IMO

The owners of Scraps would be the ones who know him/her?? best...what he barks at and the degree of the bark.
I think it was written in the media that the dog/dogs from a residence in Anstead were also barking at something during that night in question.
They were German Shephards.

Happy Medium,

the dogs at Anstead were howling and then barking.

Two different situations.

I didn't know they were shepherds :) :tyou:

The Police will separate the two people when a call is made. I have seen it with my own eyes. If it is a first time it happens, the "attacker" will have to leave the premises for a said time. If it is a second time, the "attacker" will be taken to overnight cells. I confirmed this with Police.

I don't think there was a domestic call-out that night. If it happened and the Police left without defusing the situation by separating the two, someone's head is going to roll and a massive inquiry will be launched. The Dickie family can file a wrongful death suit against the police.
I disagree. Firstly, we don't know what the neighbors said when they called Police. If the Police were met with reassurances that all was OK now, a quite household, and an absence of conflict or heightened emotions, it is possible they may have made a judgement that the domestic had settled.

Mani Thanks for answering my question regarding the placement of the cars.

I read on here somewhere that someone said the damage to the prado was done prior to the thurs night?

Does anyone know if the damage to the headlight would mean it doesn't work?

I'm just thinking maybe the prado was behind the other car because of it being more identifiable with a headlight out?

If the body was dumped at scout camp or further up from the bridge would you need a 'proper' 4 x 4 to access this area therefore needing to take the prado.

I have also read of the smaller car being blue and this morning I read something saying it was a smaller white car???

IMO

I have wondered the same thing when that story of the two cars first hit the press.

Try the search button on here and go back and have a look at the posts re the two cars. Yes two people on here have said the damage was done prior to Allison's disappearance.

It was stated way back that at some point he may have been considered as a potential local candidate, but it was not pursued. Also, do you think that because someone is a political figure, they are not capable of mistreating their partners? There are all sorts of politicians!

Don't be concerned so much about where this post is leading us to , rather take grannies info and use it to add another piece to this puzzle . She has helped me to see a motive for murder.
Thanks Grannie what other thoughts do you have?

I can't shake these gut feelings, so thought I'd put them out there for consideration & discussion.

If there was a call out on the Thursday night for a domestic disturbance, who's to say it was between gbc & abc? Could it have been gbc & another family member? Both would be able to confirm they are ok with no further question.

If there were blood curdling screams on that Thursday night, does it mean that it was abc being muffled? Could it not be an after crime accomplice being told of abc's murder or seeing her? Could the screaming be their reaction to the news, thus being muffled?

MOO
HOO DUN IT: Valid points to consider in the mix. How we assume things. We don't know that the alleged domestic argument was GBC and ABC. In addition, it equally could have involved ABC and somebody(s) else. It does not necessarily have to be just GBC and ABC. It could have involved others who were present in the home at that time. Several family members come to mind.

State politics - he was going to run for a local MP or something. I have read it in MSM. No other sources. By the way, Julie Bishop is one of his friends on FB.

So is/was Campbell Newman

HappyMedium

What do you mean by the term spotter thanks?

What was their purpose?

Basically a 'look out' person.
But then police could be called in from any direction and not just be travelling from the Indro Station...and police are sometimes in 'unmarked' vehicles.
I know when I was in Brookfield yesterday...a small dark hatchback suddenly stuck a police siren on it's roof and pulled over someone...scaring the absolute pants off me...nearly dropped my pie:what:

do we know if the buses were still running? would GBC in his car have driven to towards Anstead (alone), pulled up to Anstead store to wait for dad who took bus to B'kfld, picked up other car & meet @ store to help/give directions? show where to go? came home in 2 cars following closely w/no lights ,so unrecognised?
Nah. just thinking out loud. tell me to shut up now..

or IF the buses were running, might NBC dropped off 2nd car to B'field and taken bus back to Kenmore? sit @ bus stop in shock,and think, rest, etc before walking home. is there a closer bus stop to Durness St?
all unlikely, i know, just trying...

No, buses had finished, that's why witness stopped also as she knew him and wondered if she could help. Was 11-11.30pm

Basically a 'look out' person.
But then police could be called in from any direction and not just be travelling from the Indro Station...and police are sometimes in 'unmarked' vehicles.
I know when I was in Brookfield yesterday...a small dark hatchback suddenly stuck a police siren on it's roof and pulled over someone...scaring that absolute pants off me...nearly dropped my pie:what:

Thanks - I get it and it makes sense. Cheers

You girls are so sweet , we know you are so so lovely , we are all sisters and love each other to bits. So..... now kiss and makeup.
We need each other so so much here.
We need to help Allison and be a voice for her.
Stay no matter how ugly this gets, :rocker:

please go and have a coffee and relax....I am quite surprised at myself but I've gotten teary.....:tears:

Thankyou Aunty xxxxx

Just re: the 2 car theories, here's mine.

Another reason why two cars are taken is if somebody is visiting from interstate and you lend them your car.

I'm just trying to think off the beaten track, so to speak, with a "what if Pastor Ian (or Pastor Skip, as I like to call him) and/or his wife were involved?" scenario.

ABC is at the hairdressers. GBC calls her and says, "Relative X has asked us to dinner/coffee etc. I've loaned them my car so come home and pick me up and we'll go and meet them. I know you've got a conference tomorrow but so have I and they're not down that often so we really should spend some time."

ABC agrees, picks up GBC, unidentified relative/s are waiting further down the track and murder ensues. Cue Olive's concerned and timely appearance the next morning just in time to take the kids to school. What if she was already here and had been for a day or two?

Perhaps ABC is privvy to info regarding dodgy land deals that GBC and Pastor Skip and possibly others are involved in, maybe with respect to the Church, maybe not. Maybe dodgy development approvals are being pushed through. Maybe Allison stands up and says, "You've got to be kidding me." Maybe Allison becomes a liability that might stop everyone else in the family making a killing and clawing back some of the status associated with the name Baden Powell. Maybe that's where Paul Tully's 5 accomplices come from. 2 (Nige and Elaine) plus 2 (Pastor Skip and Olive Oil), plus 1 = GBC.

Just putting it out there for you to rip to shreds or build on as you see fit. I'm not a sleuther, per se, I just have a vivid imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nottinghillhandyman