NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet from Alison Sandy
14 June

“@alisonsandy: It's alleged murder of Allison Baden-Clay occurred at her home and alleged interference with corpse at Kholo Ck according to charge sheet”

I fully agree. In America they start by taking their drivers licence away and may also get jail time. Here, they do nothing except prevent them from travelling overseas if the unpaid child support is astronomic, but for $10,000 owed they do nothing. I get $50 a week!

Wow, if they took his license away that would be great.

I was pleased to see that they now stop them travelling, but of course, someone has to alert the CSA in time for them to apply to court to stop the travel happening!
His debt is increasing every month... they said to me recently 'Do you still want us to pursue the debt?'...
Heck yes.

On the plus side, his behaviour makes me more determined to do well. He's all the drive I need.

If it was the perp, I think QPS have not been able to establish the movement of the cars. The defence said there was no evidence that GBC left the house that night or no evidence placing him near the bridge. IMO.

Bummer! It seemed like such a big thing at the time. But if they can say they think he killed her at home, and the body ended up elsewhere, then they should be able to link the car sighting in with that?? It had to get there somehow, right?

Unless it's a bit of info they're keeping close to their chest at the moment.

Thanks for your reply. :)

"well it could have been the neighbours' cat, who having jumped through an open bedroom window, knocked the iPhone off charge and pawed the device and in doing so just happened to speed dial NBC by chance"
I gave it another thought and finally concluded that this extravagant scenario won't pass. The Apple techs could testify that there are two possible ways to initiate a facetime call: by opening the Contacts application and tapping on the name, then tapping the facetime icon, or by initiating a phone call and switching to a facetime session via the call menu. Alternatively, one can press and hold the home button to activate the voice control service and then say 'facetime' and contact's name. Regardless of how a user initiated the facetime session, his/her name/caller ID will be registered (even if blocked) in the logs and in the iPhone of the call's recipient. The Apple software is quite deceptive in this regard. Sooo... No cat (dog, parrot, elephant or other bright animal with high encephalisation quotient and binocular vision) is capable of performing the two consecutive operations where at least the second one involves reasoning.

GBC will find it hard to explain who else could touch his iPhone at 12:20am and 1:48am. He could blame it on the children or, for example, TM. What if she was there that night?..

Have been to the bridge and under it. I am convinced she was placed there.

Possumheart, where do you think he would have parked the vehicle and

is the steepness of the bank so bad that he would have needed an accomplice?

My youngest just had to write a speech roughly a minute long. His goes for 1:30, he's a bit of a slow reader but it is actually quite a lot that one can say in that short time!

My understanding is that FaceTime is a video call...is that right? Maybe G showed N what he had done? IMO

Do most people here think that Allison was left under the Kholo Bridge?

The Kholo Creek is fed by the Flaggy Creek and I have wondered if Allison was left much further up along Flaggy Creek as why would he leave her so exposed near a main road?
The problem I have in thinking Allison was left at the bridge is that in the dark it would have been almost impossible to carry her from a car without causing injury. Although anywhere around that area at night would be the same...no street lighting (unless car lights were left on to guide them) long grass, rocks, vines (caught me in broad daylight) steep slope...caterpillars! All MOO.

How did she end up under the bridge? I think she was killed at home, the perp called for assistance, she was loaded in the back of the Captiva and driven to the bridge, where 2 people carried her and placed her in the location where the body was found, in the hope that the body wasn't found too quickly to enable decomposition to take place, but knowing that there are canoeists that use the creek, that she was found eventually in order to collect insurance. All just my speculation.

Agree, but I think it was also reported by various media articles.
Problem is, that though it is reported in various media articles, when you look for the source, you see that most news articles come from the same source, which in this case is mostly from the QLD Courier Mail.

My understanding is that FaceTime is a video call...is that right? Maybe G showed N what he had done? IMO

That's exactly what I thought... used the video call to show his father what he needed help with... otherwise, why not just a normal phone call?

Just wondering if anyone still thinks that the 2 cars sighted following eachother closely that night STILL have something to do with this case? Not too much has been said about this lately, and didn't seem to be mentioned in the bail hearing info.

No it wasn't mentioned and it is outside the timeframe that the QPS spoke about with regards to the call to NBC and the phone going back on the charger after 2am. The cars were seen close to 4am weren't they?

There is something I keep meaning to bring up but slips my mind. I believe there is an official C.O.D and the Police appeared to have known this fairly early. Now, considering what we now know about his Google search about self incrimination...it makes you wonder what else he Googled that we DON'T know about?

Yes, it is a video call and I had the same thought when I first heard about that. Maybe NBC didn't believe what had happened to her and he had to switch to face time to show him? IMO.

That's exactly what I thought... used the video call to show his father what he needed help with... otherwise, why not just a normal phone call?

Now that is a good point! IMO

Possumheart, where do you think he would have parked the vehicle and

is the steepness of the bank so bad that he would have needed an accomplice?

On the left near the pipes. It would have been hard going without help.

Is it pure coincidence there's a scout camp near there? I read that and thought 'Whoa that's bizarre!' JMO

Well there are a lot of subjects to do with this case that have been debated on here but apart from us looking at where the body was, which Makara supported with photos, I don't believe there has been a lot of debate about the possibilities of how GBC allegedly disposed of the body IMO.

It is one of the things that the QPS have had difficulty placing him at any scene near the creek on the alleged night that Allison went missing IMO.

Hopefully the pollen will tell them. (Remember how we discussed something being sent to WA for forensic testing - there is a Lynne Milne there who is an expert on pollen, the spores of which can survive washing of clothing). Maybe pollen from Kholo creek location transferred to clothing or car, which could tie him to the location. Just a thought and my opinion only.

The problem I have in thinking Allison was left at the bridge is that in the dark it would have been almost impossible to carry her from a car without causing injury. Although anywhere around that area at night would be the same...no street lighting (unless car lights were left on to guide them) long grass, rocks, vines (caught me in broad daylight) steep slope...caterpillars! All MOO.

I know there was no moon that night and it was pitch dark, but eyes do adjust to the night and after a while you can actually see what's around you.

My daughter was born on this day, she is a beautiful little angel on earth. Sorry for your loss Bellgirl, must be a hard day for you every year.

Sorry Mods if this is off topic.

Thank you KSM. It's still really hard every year - I relive every moment. BUT, your angel was born on this day and I will remember this next 20th April. Thanks for giving me something special and positive to think about. Gotta go, I'm blubbering all over the place.

Sorry to the mods also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members