GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference in the photos is due to the camera or angle. <modsnip> is the person in every one of them. and I think we obesess about innocuous details when we have nothing else happening to discuss.

TCS is still in the Federal prison in OK, release date 'unknown'.

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFind...LastName=speaks&Race=W&Sex=M&Age=39&x=75&y=12

Click on 'who is a 'Federal Inmate' on the left and it explains reasons why TCS may be in OK and not NC.
It doesn't sound as if he's going on to NC to me. They've got him in OK for more than only one reason imo.

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/smart/faqs/faq_registration.htm#10

see link: sex offenders are under federal law, by him not registering puts him there nothing more than that.

I actually do see the same person in the mugshots

I don't think we could see VideoGuy's face, undoubtedly on purpose. I may be wrong or misremembering.

We don't see much of his face, only a partial profile. And I agree, the hat probably was meant to obscure his face from the camera's view But in the little that is visible, his nose appears to protrude much moreso than in the mug shot profile(s). Even more than the seemingly different body size, it's the nose that "stuck out" in my mind, (pun intended). So I decided to view the video one more time yesterday, pausing every 2-3 frames. I now see that the shadow from his cap falls right over his nose, making it appear larger.

I've been like you, JO. I presumed it must be him because people who know him and have seen the mugshots and the video say it's him. So I accepted that as fact on an intellectual level, but my eyes didn't believe it. They're a bit more convinced now, not 100% though.

Off topic, but did something weird happen to the forums? The layout was different this morning and I had trouble finding this one.

Off topic, but did something weird happen to the forums? The layout was different this morning and I had trouble finding this one.

Are you 'subscribed'? to this one. Forums you subscribe to show up in your UserCP.

ETA: Top of the page ---> Thread Tools

Rice was her husband's name. Her maiden name is O'Brien.

In the complete description/history of Anne Rice's life, the name Allen came up too.
I wonder if the writer influenced TS's thinking; he may have grabbed pseudonyms from his interests and is a fan of AR's books.
She owned a house in Kenner at one time too.

In the complete description/history of Anne Rice's life, the name Allen came up too.
I wonder if the writer influenced TS's thinking; he may have grabbed pseudonyms from his interests and is a fan of AR's books.
She owned a house in Kenner at one time too.

She owned a large, well known house in the Garden District which hosted some amazing parties too, although that isnt recently.

View attachment 23965

View attachment 23966

View attachment 23967

View attachment 23968

In the last picture I don't see the bulb as pronounced.

The bridge looks different IMO... a hump of sorts.
maybe it's age or weight or maybe he got a knuckle sandwich?
Something is different... on HIS R I see a difference...
I am not disputing that they have the right guy!
IMO he "morphs" more than most.
In only a few years!
If he didn't have so many aliases and hadn't absconded I wouldn't even notice!
But that's moo!

ok maybe it's the lighting!:blushing:

Definitely a nose job and ear pinning. Imo he tried to alter his general appearance because he's an absconder and wasn't planning on going back
to fulfill his probation requirements. Beyond that, we don't know what he was thinking. The last image that shows his nose different can't be explained away because of lighting imo.

Thanks gngr~snap for posting the pics. Getting the orange hair out of the way helps too as it is a distraction when trying to look at the overall picture.

She owned a large, well known house in the Garden District which hosted some amazing parties too, although that isnt recently.

She's a fascinating yet complicated woman. I've not read her books but recall hearing her speak when interviewed on 20/20 or a similar show.
When someone who says they are an atheist accepts Christ, that catches my attention.

We don't see much of his face, only a partial profile. And I agree, the hat probably was meant to obscure his face from the camera's view But in the little that is visible, his nose appears to protrude much moreso than in the mug shot profile(s). Even more than the seemingly different body size, it's the nose that "stuck out" in my mind, (pun intended). So I decided to view the video one more time yesterday, pausing every 2-3 frames. I now see that the shadow from his cap falls right over his nose, making it appear larger.

I've been like you, JO. I presumed it must be him because people who know him and have seen the mugshots and the video say it's him. So I accepted that as fact on an intellectual level, but my eyes didn't believe it. They're a bit more convinced now, not 100% though.

Do you see that it looks like there's a tattoo on the back of video guy's neck? It shows up in the image that is enlarged.
I never noticed it before.

View attachment 23965

View attachment 23966

View attachment 23967

View attachment 23968

In the last picture I don't see the bulb as pronounced.

The bridge looks different IMO... a hump of sorts.
maybe it's age or weight or maybe he got a knuckle sandwich?
Something is different... on HIS R I see a difference...
I am not disputing that they have the right guy!
IMO he "morphs" more than most.
In only a few years!
If he didn't have so many aliases and hadn't absconded I wouldn't even notice!
But that's moo!

ok maybe it's the lighting!:blushing:

I see what you're saying. Then again, the camera angle is different in that photo we see more of the left side of his face. In all of the other photos we see equal amounts of ear, just not in that particular photo. So, is it that his nose is different or is it an optical allusion created by the cameras angle?

Hahaha the zappa...reminded me of what we call the child molester mustache bc it seemed like everychild molester arrested in the 80&90's was sporting one of these!!!!

No wonder I'm not a big fan of that style of men's facial hair!

Sorry Gngr~snap

I replied to wrong post...LOL! I dont know how it happened but happen it did. Sorry again!

Sorry Gngr~snap

I replied to wrong post...LOL! I dont know how it happened but happen it did. Sorry again!

Ummm okay, I think Ive had to much coffee and 6 children out of school is making me nuts. I was replying to the right post...LOL!!!! :fence: :waitasec: :what: :notgood: :doh: :eek:kay: :shocked2: :help:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/smart/faqs/faq_registration.htm#10

see link: sex offenders are under federal law, by him not registering puts him there nothing more than that.

Earlier someone posted that he was in holding in OK while waiting to be transferred to NC where he committed the RSO offence.
The extra step doesn't make much sense to me.

The problem is I don't understand the terms of his probation that he was sentenced to in October 2010.
He was supposed to do ??? this, that and the other thing for a time period of 36 mos. because he had not met his prior RSO obligations.

When caught that time, for his 2009 offense, he wasn't sent to Oklahoma. :waitasec:
How does one explain that?

Earlier someone had posted that he was in holding in OK and while waiting to be transferred to NC where he committed the RSO offence.
The extra step doesn't make too much sense to me.

The problem is I don't understand the terms of his probation that he was sentenced to in October 2010.
He was supposed to do ??? this, that and the other thing for a time period of 36 mos. because he had not met his prior RSO obligations.

When caught that time, for his 2009 offense, he wasn't sent to Oklahoma. :waitasec:
How does one explain that?
He was caught by US Marshalls. I would assume absconding is a Federal Offense and kidnapping and traveling over state lines is as well... AND anything else the Feds know about that we are not privy to :dunno:

:jail:Federal Prison Inmates factiods:jail:

Drug Offenses:93,872 (48.2 %)
Weapons, Explosives, Arson:30,930 (15.9 %)
Immigration: 23,407 (12.0 %)
Extortion, Fraud, Bribery: 10,775 (5.5 %)
Homicide, Aggravated Assault, and Kidnapping:5,659 (2.9%)
Sex Offenses 10,550 (5.4 %)
http://www.bop.gov/about/facts.jsp#4
looks like half of Fed. prisoners are there for drugs???hmmm...

" Some individuals awaiting trial for violating Federal laws are also held in Federal prisons. "
http://www.bop.gov/inmate_locator/inmate_differences.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member