NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
v
While i am not guilty of quite that action, I have done things just as odd regarding this site.

The pile of ironing I have to tackle is a small testament to the time this forum has taken from my life. On that point how did I get to over 420 posts, that is not right, must be adding someone else to my total. It is a bit like my credit card really, I don't spend that money, it just appears debited to my card, they have been at the same places as I have been - but I don;t spend all that money!! MOO

And that my friends is why I am back....I thought I was going a little loopy but (no offence to new commers) those who were here from the very early threads became like our families for a little while there. We were probably spending as much time here as with family at one point.

It wasn't just about the case it provided a forum for alot of discussion on previous life experiences and the opportunity for healing for so many of us women of a certain age who saw the beautiful angel Alison as "there but for the grace of God go I"

When I found I was taking my lap top to the loo to check this sight (don't judge me know I'm not alone lol) I realized perhaps I needed to take a little break...:great::great:

OMG you are a sick, sick person who needs urgent help lol.

OK I admit I did the same thing yesterday as I was under the weather and spent a large part of the day sitting or laying on the bathroom floor. I called out to my son to bring me my ipad and he said are you kidding me mum lol. I said it helps distract me from feeling sick, he was not impressed lol.

Sorry I'm behind again so this has probably been said - but the Rocklea markets guy was the friend of a poster on this forum - so it wasn't the same sighting as the reported sighting in MSM.

Keyboredom also reported that there had apparently been a sighting of the two vehicles at the Anstead shops - I can't recall the time of that sighting though.

Thanks for this......Linette will want to read it as she was querying it last night. Cheers

WS, I have an unusual request and I need your help if you're willing. Right back while ABC was still missing, there was a rumour that there'd been DV by GBC to ABC. ABC had spent some time in a DV Shelter. Unfortunately we do not have the name of the shelter she is supposed to have spent time in. One of ABC's friends called me today asking me to help her to either eliminate this rumour completely, or provide a name of the shelter. She spoke to CIB yesterday and they understand the need to remain anonymous, but, if you know, would you please send me a message through the WS with the name of the shelter on it, and we will pass it to CIB for their investigation. And since WS is nicely anonymous, both your privacy and mine will remain protected. Unless of course you contact Crimestoppers yourself. Please do that if you can!!! We don't want CIB to chase their tails uselessly if this is not true, but if it is true, and we can provide them with the name of the shelter ABC went to, that would be a big help to them.

It would be unsafe to reveal a name of a shelter in any case. These are considered "safe havens" for victims and if anybody knows this, I urge nobody revealing this info here, but call CrimeStoppers directly.

Stop paying people out for bringing rumours to this forum! As long as they are presented as unverified rumours, then surely it is fine?

I for one wouldn't bother coming on here if all we have to speculate about is the Courier Mail sometimes right information.

Well Nads to be honest I just go by what Inspector Ainsworth tells us. Right back in thread #1, I remember reading the following...

""I live very near the missing lady's house too, so would just like to point out that living in the area doesn't make me an expert, and local gossip in Brisbane's 'leafy western suburbs' is one of its biggest problems. People take an inch and create a mile"""

Of course, people are free to believe whatever they choose to believe.

Stop paying people out for bringing rumours to this forum! As long as they are presented as unverified rumours, then surely it is fine?

I for one wouldn't bother coming on here if all we have to speculate about is the Courier Mail sometimes right information.

I agree with you, and there have been some rumours that have indeed come true.

OMG you are a sick, sick person who needs urgent help lol.

OK I admit I did the same thing yesterday as I was under the weather and spent a large part of the day sitting or laying on the bathroom floor. I called out to my son to bring me my ipad and he said are you kidding me mum lol. I said it helps distract me from feeling sick, he was not impressed lol.

Many people do it! My teenage daughter takes her laptop to the loo when she's chatting on FB or listening to music, etc. :floorlaugh:

Isn't Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre in Wacol? I thought it was.

Yes it is Case Closed - what I was meaning is it is a sub set of Wacol, it is a little world all of its own, the suburb as no effect on it!!

It would be unsafe to reveal a name of a shelter in any case. These are considered "safe havens" for victims and if anybody knows this, I urge nobody revealing this info here, but call CrimeStoppers directly.

You'll note that I did ask that. But some people are too scared to call, which is why I did offer to forward it myself. I'd prefer the Crimestoppers action though.

I can tell you without any doubt whatsoever that the lady in blue is NOT TM. I have no idea who the mystery lady is. Just checked the Youtube video and EBC definitely thanks the other lady as she starts to walk away but thought I heard the same thing twice.

I am also confident in saying that TM was not at the Brookfield show either as she would have been aware of what was in the paper the next day. My guess is that she was with her Mother. Also, local hearsay, Nigelaine sent an sms to friends that weekend warning them of the mistress story in the paper and saying they had not known about the affair. I tend to believe that as they stopped day to day work in the office when the partnership was entered into in 2008. I doubt they stepped away totally but certainly were not in the office as such.

Re TM at the show - I saw GBC on three different occasions the night we went (it wasn't deliberate believe me - it felt like every time we turned around there he was - not good!). The first two times he was with one or more of (I presume) his children but no adults. The third time he was carrying cartons of hot chips etc to a place on the hill just before the fireworks - when I looked back to see where he sat down, it did appear that he was with a dark haired lady. It was dark and crowded though so it was hard to see clearly without looking too obvious. However, there were also other little girls with them, so I presumed it was probably the mum of friends of the girls and the girls wanted to sit together? I remember thinking how hard it would be to be that mum - you would want to sit with them for the girls' sake, so they could be with their friends - but to have to sit with GBC...?

Does this kind of fit in with what you saw Dunnozo, if we were there the same night?

Woof, I've never read anything on here about Allison going to a shelter, but did read a fair bit of speculation regarding previous DV in their relationship.

I have read almost every post on this site (but have missed some over the last week or so due to it moving so fast sometimes)

I wonder if it was rumoured on another site?

You'll note that I did ask that. But some people are too scared to call, which is why I did offer to forward it myself. I'd prefer the Crimestoppers action though.

Okay. Also, I have probably read 99% of all the posts here and don't recall anybody mentioning ABC being at a shelter. I'm guessing that rumour must have been circulating in the suburbs but not here. IMO if ABC needed a place to stay, she would have gone to her parents and not a shelter.

I did that the other day as I heard my daughter's car pull up and she has been telling me my obsession with this site was unhealthy, but there was something I wanted to read before we left, so I called out 'I am on the toilet, won't be long', and left the iPad in the bathroom so she wasn't any the wiser!!!:floorlaugh:

Off topic once again. sorry

I do that sort of thing - how come now that we are the parents, we still act like we did when we were the children. Our kids criticize us and give there opinions like our parents did, and it matters to us, matters so much that we are intimidated by it. I feel like our generation has missed out of being the boss - it is not fair!!1 LOL

I agree with you, and there have been some rumours that have indeed come true.

There's not many though when you look through that long rumour list....lol.

A couple I've copied from there...

- Second or more mistresses
- Blood found in one of the family cars
- Evidence of google searches in computers about masking DNA / accessing Life insurance

It really was no surprise to hear of more mistresses.

Blood found in one of the cars...if a body was transported in a car my guess would be, yes there'd probably be evidence left there.

The accessing life insurance was no surprise either after it was reported in media about the $900,000 insurance policy.

Any other rumours that have now been proven to be fact??

Yes it is Case Closed - what I was meaning is it is a sub set of Wacol, it is a little world all of its own, the suburb as no effect on it!!

There are four at WACOL:jail:

Brisbane Women's Correctional Centre

Phone: 07 3271 9000
Fax: 07 3271 9029
Grindle road, Wacol QLD 4076

Arthur Gorrie
ARTHUR GORRIE CORRECTIONAL CENTRE
VISITOR INFORMATION
Centre Location: 3068 Ipswich Road, WACOL QLD 4076

Wolston Correctional centre

Phone: 07 3271 9500
Fax: 07 3271 9423

Brisbane Correctional Centre

(formerly Sir David Longland Correctional Centre)
Phone: 07 3274 9444
Fax: 07 3274 9514
Station road, Wacol QLD 4076

There are four at WACOL:jail:

Brisbane Women's Correctional Centre

Phone: 07 3271 9000
Fax: 07 3271 9029

Arthur Gorrie
ARTHUR GORRIE CORRECTIONAL CENTRE
VISITOR INFORMATION
Centre Location: 3068 Ipswich Road, WACOL QLD 4076

Wolston Correctional centre

Phone: 07 3271 9500
Fax: 07 3271 9423

Brisbane Correctional Centre

(formerly Sir David Longland Correctional Centre)
Phone: 07 3274 9444
Fax: 07 3274 9514
Station road, Wacol QLD 4076

You know your prisons KTK,

Yes it is but when people refer to Wacol they are normally talking about the main prison MOO

Spratsmum was talking about real estate location location location so that was why I questioned Wacol as being a great location. Then someone said Arthur Gorrie Correctional Centre, not Wacol. But it is that suburb.

And that my friends is why I am back....I thought I was going a little loopy but (no offence to new commers) those who were here from the very early threads became like our families for a little while there. We were probably spending as much time here as with family at one point.

It wasn't just about the case it provided a forum for alot of discussion on previous life experiences and the opportunity for healing for so many of us women of a certain age who saw the beautiful angel Alison as "there but for the grace of God go I"

I have certainly leaned from hearing of people's personal experiences here. I really think they should put some of your stories in the high school curriculum. I often wonder how early on some boys learn their proprietary values towards women.

Re TM at the show - I saw GBC on three different occasions the night we went (it wasn't deliberate believe me - it felt like every time we turned around there he was - not good!). The first two times he was with one or more of (I presume) his children but no adults. The third time he was carrying cartons of hot chips etc to a place on the hill just before the fireworks - when I looked back to see where he sat down, it did appear that he was with a dark haired lady. It was dark and crowded though so it was hard to see clearly without looking too obvious. However, there were also other little girls with them, so I presumed it was probably the mum of friends of the girls and the girls wanted to sit together? I remember thinking how hard it would be to be that mum - you would want to sit with them for the girls' sake, so they could be with their friends - but to have to sit with GBC...?

Does this kind of fit in with what you saw Dunnozo, if we were there the same night?

All I read was hot chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members