NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just cannot fathom how Allison, dear Allison could have turned a blind eye to GBC's abysmal behaviour and carry on. She was so strong and so self sacrificing. It is so embarrassing for GBC to be such a philanderer when he had such a loving and accepting wife at home!!!! The women - wow how pathetic they were just opportunists. Anyone close to the couple would never have given GBC any credit for the family love that was obviously present. I am sure the love of the community behind ABC is going to a HUGE factor in the trial of this <modsnip> of a husband.

I put this question out there a couple of days ago. WAS Allison at the cross country on the Thursday?

According to the above she was as someone apparently spoke to her during the cross country.

I think it was Caseclosed sorry can't find the reply who answered and said she was not at the cross country only in the school pick up line in the afternoon.

Where was OW staying on that Thursday night as it seems she was in Brisbane and had also attended the cross country as someone else saw her there apparently.

I wonder if Allison was not at the cross country why that was as it seems she would attend most of the girls school stuff.

OW said she last spoke to Allison on the Wednesday night.

Were they both Allison and OW at the cross country???

Im just really confused about this point as with most other aspects of the case?

I wonder if WhattheHey would know these details, re whether abc and/or ow were at the cross country?

Yeah! EXACTLY!

Further to my own query / curiosity: "I can't help wondering whether the QPS have asked TM to disclose any sizable gifts and/or monies spent on her since their relationship started in 2008, and also whether she loaned him finances during this period. (The same could apply to his other 2+ side-pieces.)"

Who knows? TM apparently has a son in his 20's, as I do, & I can assure you that, had any MARRIED man attempted to pursue my interests in him, my son would've knocked his block off (not that he's the knocking-around type ~ in fact he's more like the running for cover type! :floorlaugh:), and then my son would've most definitely have threatened to expose whatever to whomever's wife!

BUT, had whomever offered to buy my son a CAR, for example, OLALLA, he'd care least about anyone else, including my future mess with a married man & father of 3 or even 13 for that matter! :floorlaugh:

Expensive motels or you could be right, blackmail.

That link to the courier mail isn't working. I just went to the actual website to have a look but no new reports are on there. The latest one on there is the one that got put on at 12am which was about the text messages and stuff

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I have tears of laughter streaming down my face from that visual. :floorlaugh:

That "unspecified observation" would cause some alarm, that's for sure! :floorlaugh:

Seriously though, the caterpillar issue ie. who is the witness? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was "Duh, the caterpillar is the witness" :banghead:

So this would mean the lit up part was infact blood.....As it was the hemoglobin (which cleaning products dont have) that made it emit the light.

I have never known these luminol tests to light up cleaning products. I thought i was going bananas.

Thanks BJ xx

Your deduction is wrong, the iron in the blood acts as a catalyst to the reaction that creates luminescence. Many item can do this FASTER including bleach, rust, copper compounds. The bleach will not remove the blood and its ability to react and luminess but it will make it much harder to deduct what is bleach and what is blood. I think we are seeing a small smear and one thin small trickle of blood, along with loads of bleach. My understanding is that they would have taken a video of applying the luminescence, with the bleach areas showing first due to fast reaction followed by the blood areas which take longer to appear. I imagine this would done from a tripod so that initial images could be subtracted from the final image in photoshop, giving the likely area due to blood. All IMHO.

That "unspecified observation" would cause some alarm, that's for sure! :floorlaugh:

Seriously though, the caterpillar issue ie. who is the witness? I wouldn't be surprised if the answer was "Duh, the caterpillar is the witness" :banghead:

The Doctor he went to see about it. I can't remember when that was.

I wonder if WhattheHey would know these details, re whether abc and/or ow were at the cross country?

Hiya - saw GBC about 50m away talking to a woman. I remember it WASN'T Al because if it was I would have lifted my lazy butt out of my camp chair (coffee in holder) and gone over to say 'hi'. Thought registered at the time as 'ahh... Nah, that's just G chatting to someone... Can't be bothered.' (yes, he was commonly called G). Got on with the job of watching my 3 puff and pant their way slowly round the cross country track (yes, they have their mother's athletic prowess). Have since tried to picture who he was talking with... Even basic features?? Draw a blank. Just one of those inane details the brain has filed in 'beyond useless'. Wishing (as with everything from that period) that had done/ seen/ filed away more. Done more than just chat with Al about disco car lifts a few weeks before! Yeah, so deep.. Ahhhhgh. Anyhow. The world of If Onlys... And yeah, have - as with all of their family friends, inc DH - given my no doubt deeply useless recollection of interactions with the BCs to the QPS...

Don't you wish that time or your brain or something had compartment that notes things that are going to matter one day?? And neatly draws them out when crucial?

Anyhow, thanks for the question. Reminds me to try to remember something, anything that might help...

The article's been pulled from the CM website. Wonder why?

This link to the same article (posted by Berry) just worked for me.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8490567

I quote from the aforementioned article:

More scratches were noticed on his torso and neck during an upper body examination, the court documents say.

His defence counsel Peter Davis SC told the court during the bail application that these were from caterpillar bites.

He did not address the scratches seen on his client's face.

(my emphasis on the nasty creature)

I just learnt from Wiki (please don't attack me) that they are mostly herbivorous in food habit, although some species are insectivorous.

What does that make GBC then, plant or insect?

Hiya - saw GBC about 50m away talking to a woman. I remember it WASN'T Al because if it was I would have lifted my lazy butt out of my camp chair (coffee in holder) and gone over to say 'hi'. Thought registered at the time as 'ahh... Nah, that's just G chatting to someone... Can't be bothered.' (yes, he was commonly called G). Got on with the job of watching my 3 puff and pant their way slowly round the cross country track (yes, they have their mother's athletic prowess). Have since tried to picture who he was talking with... Even basic features?? Draw a blank. Just one of those inane details the brain has filed in 'beyond useless'. Wishing (as with everything from that period) that had done/ seen/ filed away more. Done more than just chat with Al about disco car lifts a few weeks before! Yeah, so deep.. Ahhhhgh. Anyhow. The world of If Onlys... And yeah, have - as with all of their family friends, inc DH - given my no doubt deeply useless recollection of interactions with the BCs to the QPS...

Don't you wish that time or your brain or something had compartment that notes things that are going to matter one day?? And neatly draws them out when crucial?

Anyhow, thanks for the question. Reminds me to try to remember something, anything that might help...

I'd be hopeless as a witness. Someone comes up to me and asks how one of my siblings are and I haven't got a clue who the person is and they'll say "What did they look like?" I can never remember!

My guess is that the lunches were already done the night before by Allison.

I always do the lunches the night before as for some reason in the morning they seem to take twice as long to make with getting kids moving. They are in the fridge and the kids pull them out and put their ice brick in. I see Allison being that organised, especially on a morning when she had to be out the door super early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge