GUILTY OK - Patrick Misner for raping 4yo girl, Sapulpa, 2012

OMG! I KNEW it. Tommy just did not seem to fit the facts as we knew them. I am so relieved that he has been released. And I think his little girl needs him because that must have been devastating for her too. I think they will be able to overcome this because it seemed like people in his community were supportive and they thought it was a wrongful arrest as well. But it will be a difficult hurdle, nonetheless.

Didn't the mother take out a restraining order after he was arrested?

It is ironic to me, though, that defense attorneys love DNA and believe in it, when it exonerates their clients...but not so much when it identifies them as the culprit...JMO

I wonder if the family knows this guy. Still seems odd that in a trailer that small, no one heard anything.

Didn't the mother take out a restraining order after he was arrested?

I am not sure. But I did remember reading that the little girl was asking for him when she was still in the hospital. And we had a new poster who came here and said that nobody who knew him believed he was guilty. And they thought it was a false arrest.

She may have gotten a restraining order because I am sure she was confused and scared after he was arrested.

I wonder if the family knows this guy. Still seems odd that in a trailer that small, no one heard anything.

I know. It is really hard to understand. I was wondering if perhaps they knew this guy, and they had been together the night before, and he made sure they all had a lot to drink or something.

Wow! What a miracle DNA is! I was really shocked with the stepdad was arrested and I'm usually the first one to think it's the boyfriend or stepparent. It just didn't make sense or fit together for me. Not thrilled that the actual suspect is lurking about in my neck of the woods though.

This guy sure has some luck. He rapes a child in OK, someone else gets busted for it. Then he gets arrested for something else in OR, and gets bailed out days before his DNA comes back for the rape! I seached his name on KATU.com, nothing came up. I wonder why local LE hasn't notified the public to be on the lookout. Maybe if he knows they're looking for him he'd be more dangerous to the public (like he might rob/carjack someone to skip town)?

I know. It is really hard to understand. I was wondering if perhaps they knew this guy, and they had been together the night before, and he made sure they all had a lot to drink or something.

I don't think this poor step-father would be sitting in jail all this time without a peep about some other man being there. The guy just got out of prison a short time prior, I really doubt they knew him.

I wonder how he knew to pick that trailer. Was he visiting friends or family in that park already. It is hard to believe he randomly chose that home.

This guy sure has some luck. He rapes a child in OK, someone else gets busted for it. Then he gets arrested for something else in OR, and gets bailed out days before his DNA comes back for the rape! I seached his name on KATU.com, nothing came up. I wonder why local LE hasn't notified the public to be on the lookout. Maybe if he knows they're looking for him he'd be more dangerous to the public (like he might rob/carjack someone to skip town)?

Yep, I haven't seen anything local and I get email alerts from Portland Police. I wonder if the dots just haven't been connected yet. It wouldn't be the first time WSer's are one step ahead of the game.

Yep, I haven't seen anything local and I get email alerts from Portland Police. I wonder if the dots just haven't been connected yet. It wouldn't be the first time WSer's are one step ahead of the game.

Do you think someone should call Portland LE to make sure they know he's wanted in OK?

That's a really good idea. Let me see if I can figure out who to call. If anyone has experience calling in info like this I'd love any advice!

The mugshot from 07/08, he was arrested by the Gresham police department.
PH# 503-618-2318 Alt#503-618-2320
Since you're a local :)

That's a really good idea. Let me see if I can figure out who to call. If anyone has experience calling in info like this I'd love any advice!

"Anyone with information about Misner’s whereabouts are encouraged to contact the Creek County Sheriff’s Office at 918-224-4964 or www.creekcountysheriff.com."

http://www.sapulpaheraldonline.com/a...3170701717.txt

But I understand he was already released

"Anyone with information about Misner’s whereabouts are encouraged to contact the Creek County Sheriff’s Office at 918-224-4964 or www.creekcountysheriff.com."

http://www.sapulpaheraldonline.com/a...3170701717.txt

But I understand he was already released

Yeah when I called, they told me they know he was there, but had since been released. Meaning, the last time he was seen was when he was released by Gresham PD.

Yeah when I called, they told me they know he was there, but had since been released. Meaning, the last time he was seen was when he was released by Gresham PD.

I'm going to dinner Friday night with a good friend in LE...he won't tell me anything but I will make sure he knows about this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back