LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Game Over" Pac-Man graffiti could be linked to the opening last year of a game store in Broussard called "Game Over."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...sg=AFQjCNGF_YdPkrtPBc3ptS5m_NtTHs8mmg&cad=rja

The young owner previously had a game store by a different name near the college - (I forget the name).

It could be graffiti advertising.

Someone mentioned to me that the graffiti has something to do with the movie Colors and one of the often quoted lines. I cannot recall if I have seen ths movie but I do know one of the characters name is Pac Man.

also, 190, which is right by his house runs all the way to Parish road 3-95. then 3-95 runs all the way to i-10

Bumping my own post from late last night.

Hwy (road??) 3-95 right of WB and has the power lines and is a back way to get back to 190 (hwy BSL lives off of)...I'd think this could be the one. I don't necessarily believe in mediums and all that, however if someone had knowledge of the location they could easily and anonymously post such info and use the psychic's name as cover. Hopefully LE and the PI will check it out and also determine the IP address of whoever posted the info.
That thought occurred to me,too. That the poster was familiar with that name and used it as a cover. It's a big stretch, but who knows. The comment did say La 395, but if you follow the other directions it leads right to the spot I marked on the map, except it's parish road 3-95. And, yeah, a straight shot across 190 from Opelousas.

ETA: Here's another screenshot from an aerial view. It didn't show up on street view because the levee is in the way. Well, if you go north "into and around" this transformer tower on the right, you're in the Sherburne Forest.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=W+Atchafalaya+Levee+Rd&daddr=LA-752&hl=en&ll=30.46643,-91.702881&spn=0.313674,0.676346&sll=30.49831,-92.228165&sspn=0.019598,0.042272&geocode=FfHQ0AEdDOGH-g%3BFapf0QEdGJWA-g&t=h&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=15&z=11"]W Atchafalaya Levee Rd to LA-752 - Google Maps[/ame]

I find it interesting and not sure if it has any symbolic meaning but you decide. Someone decided, don't know who, and dont know why, that LP date of death was July 3, 1999.

On July 3, 1999 Billy Mitchell was the first person ever to get a perfect score in the arcade game Pacman. The score was 3,333,360.

On May 19, 2012, MS went missing from the Ryan street house. It was noticed by many that there was a new graffiti on a commercial building nearby that illustrated the pacman game and said Game Over. The graffiti was new because that wall had recently been painted to remove the grafitti that had been put on there.

May 22, 2012 marked the 32nd anniversary of the Pacman game.

the arcade game you gobble up inky, blinky, pinky, clyde because they are the enemies of pacman.

I am just throwing this out there for you to ponder. It probably means nothing, but it is food for thought. If BSL is a serial killer, then I would guess that his actions would be more systematic and not random. I am far from being an expert on the mind of a serial killer, but maybe some of you with more knowledge could enlighten us about their personality traits and what to look for.

BBM

The 30 year anniversary was not May 22, 2012. It was 2010 which can be confirmed through wiki etc.

ETA "For the weekend of May 21–23, 2010, changed the on its homepage to a of a fully playable version of the game[84] in recognition of the 30th anniversary of the game's release"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man

BBM

The 30 year anniversary was not May 22, 2012. It was 2010 which can be confirmed through wiki etc.

ETA "For the weekend of May 21–23, 2010, changed the on its homepage to a of a fully playable version of the game[84] in recognition of the 30th anniversary of the game's release"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man

Which would make 2012 the 32nd anniversary, just as said ;)

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2012207220341&gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

I'm sure this has been posted before and
I just missed it. I thought this article was interesting.

"A quiet fear permeates the streets and blacktop roadways of the town. The few residents willing to talk about the years when Lavergne lived with his parents and brother on North Brasseaux Street don't want their names to appear in the newspaper for fear of retribution."

Why are the locals so scared? I find that very unsetteling. BSL is locked up, so who are they afraid of?

Why are the locals so scared? I find that very unsetteling. BSL is locked up, so who are they afraid of?

maybe they are afraid of someone in the family??? there was domestic violence, so who knows? or maybe they are afraid he gets out. the latter being the more likely reason.

I guess I can understand them not wanting their names in the newspaper when talking to a reporter about BSL. Most people dont want to get 'involved', and truly, he was released from prison once before, and no one ever can be sure how any particular jury of 12 people will decide a case until the verdict is read. Having said all that, the important thing is that, if they have any useful information that LE should know about, I trust that they have or will share that with them. As much as I would love to hear their stories, it is far more important that LE does. JMO

Bumping my own post from late last night.

That thought occurred to me,too. That the poster was familiar with that name and used it as a cover. It's a big stretch, but who knows. The comment did say La 395, but if you follow the other directions it leads right to the spot I marked on the map, except it's parish road 3-95. And, yeah, a straight shot across 190 from Opelousas.

ETA: Here's another screenshot from an aerial view. It didn't show up on street view because the levee is in the way. Well, if you go north "into and around" this transformer tower on the right, you're in the Sherburne Forest.

W Atchafalaya Levee Rd to LA-752 - Google Maps

bessie, how did you figure out this it was Parish Road 3-95?!! i tried typing in 395 etc etc etc. i never even knew there were such things as Parish roads. i hate to get all into this location, but it really makes a lot of sense to me since it's a straight shot from 190 on the way to I-10 exit 127 where he left the bike. it seems easy and it's certainly secluded there. there's a perfect dirt road that takes you right to the river/bay/pilot channel whatever.

another thing i'm thinking is that the exit par3-95 leads to is exit 121 which is the very nice Butte La Rose Welcome Center/Rest Area. Do you think he would have stopped there afterwards to sleep? I wonder if they have cameras that they can check.

here's a link to the Butte La Rose/Atchafalaya Welcome Center
http://dnr.louisiana.gov/index.cfm?md=pagebuilder&tmp=home&pid=487&pnid=273&nid=279

Yes, from a verified local on this thread. They were eyewitnessed this morning
I am surprise that this area wasn't focused on much sooner.. Heard that it was, but it is a vast area of primitive roads, trails & swamps. The feral hog population in this area is very large..

Hey everyone. I'm new here and been snooping a while. I couldn't get on here earlier today, it took a while to get approved. I told my wife last week I was wondering why they hadn't looked there before. I noticed that there was a road there. It seemed a likely place to look if BSL had took the back way. He could have dropped"someone" there first. Then proceeded to hide the bike under water because he's smart enough to know it wouldn't rust out in time, especially if it's aluminum(I think some Schwin models are). Then make his way to NOLA with the fake assault report.JMO

Hey everyone. I'm new here and been snooping a while. I couldn't get on here earlier today, it took a while to get approved. I told my wife last week I was wondering why they hadn't looked there before. I noticed that there was a road there. It seemed a likely place to look if BSL had took the back way. He could have dropped"someone" there first. Then proceeded to hide the bike under water because he's smart enough to know it wouldn't rust out in time, especially if it's aluminum(I think some Schwin models are). Then make his way to NOLA with the fake assault report.JMO

:welcome:

yes. i think it's a perfect place and right on his way. some say that they have searched it, but maybe not in that exact area beneath the big towers. i think they searched along that road. but i'm thinking he took that little dirt road that runs beneath the towers all the way to the river.

Gary Lavergne author of "Bad boy from Rosebud" ...about the broomstick killer McDuff is on Notorious on the Bio Channel right now.

If he wanted a "path" wouldn't a pipeline offer him a means of getting into a field just like power lines? Would he have been familiar with pipelines from his job? Just trying to brainstorm...BMH

If he wanted a "path" wouldn't a pipeline offer him a means of getting into a field just like power lines? Would he have been familiar with pipelines from his job? Just trying to brainstorm...BMH

:waitasec:Looks like the Z71 off road package might have come in handy at the time.
(wherever he placed her...)

Been MIA the past 2 days trying to keep up with the Aurora shootings, have 30 pages to catch up on. Glad to see there is still so much going on on Mickey's thread!!

Perhaps they are a tad bit frightened of family. I have heard that a certain member considers himself a "bad *advertiser censored*." I'm sure everyone in CP is aware of it. My cousin was born and raised there and knows everyone involved and she is the one who told me.
I'll say it's not anyone that is currently in his mother's family.

Thanks, MamaRoux - that helps explain why CH kept off-camera and her voice sounded so shaky. It also makes me suspicious that BSL had an accomplice, or at least, someone who may be privy to important information about his crimes.

I have a 4X4 and I am an X-farmer. You can get into some "bad" spots with the right tires! I wonder if tracks aren't washed down a bit with all the recent rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210