LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the dates he was in prison are irrelevant. I also found it interesting that the label that is on the hard hat in the photo shown of him is I THINK the same label that was on that white truck on the silver service box. That kept me up many a night and I am glad I finally got that resolved. I think he killed Teresa Gilcrease. I think someone in L/E had an inkling about his nefarious activities and thus created a cover letter saying what a wonderful person he was for CYA- (cover your arse) if he really did what was suspected. That -- or he had nefarious L/E connections because of the small town he was from and his relatives jobs, etc.

I really have to hand it to the citizens of Lafayette and CP. With the internet and other tracking technology and the compassion and concern of the population who finally has something to help them clean up this type of cesspool -- people like BSL will be put behind bars forever like they should be. The dominoes will fall and the world will be a better place. Thanks Mickey. You were the cornerstone and turning point for many families to be able to live a better life. It has been a pleasure writing with you folks.

I think SOWELA community college is fictitious -- but it may be something like Southwestern Louisiana college -- which I have never heard of but hey -- mebee it's new....

If it turns out BSL was out committing all these crimes while he was supposed to be locked up, it is going to mean less freedom for all convicts -- good behavior or not. So when they are actually locked up each day rather than being on work release, etc. they have BSL To thank for that. If it does turn out that he was supposed to be locked up but instead was out killing and raping folks -- those victims families should hire an attorney and find out just exactly the process that allowed a sex offender to be on work release (which I have said all along was the case).

SOWELA Technical Community College - Lake Charles, Louisiana

www.sowela.edu/

Sowela Logo. Call Today! (337) 491-2698. Quick Jump Menu, Academic Calendar, Admissions, Programs Available at Sowela, Textbook List,

I posted links to his LinkedIn profile way back weeks ago. No-one was interested..lol...too busy with the DWTs! :) Bessie also stated that someone had posted the wrong persons profile but I don't know if this was the one or not so I let it go.

I think if this is the right BL we have to take the into account who wrote it-the same guy that is stating he was mugged at 3PM in NO at an unknown gas station. It does explain where he was in the unaccounted for years between dropping out of school and the RSO incident and why no-one seemed to know anything about him.

If he really did GO work in these Businesses anywhere they really need to look in to missing women in those areas. I surely hope LE is doing this state wide.
Is it possible these companies have contracts with the prisons for in-house work?

Just so you know, I was interested. Sometimes the thread can become overrun with other dominate themes. I recall your posts and remember viewing the links you shared. I'm glad it's being discussed now. BSL access to work release programs (times and dates) while serving as an inmate are central to tying him to some of the unsolved crimes in LA. I think it highly likely and want to see this information released.

Well I know from experience that weed eaters and lawn mowers tare the skirting on trailers big time and make it look tacky. And also pipes under trailers tend to leak or break more often than not. So him replacing old skirting seems normal to me.

Replacing the skirting would be a normal activity to most people, however, it is the timing that makes it questionable. He had been in at least 2 hospitals to seek treatment from multiple stab wounds and poison ivy rashes. His hand wounds, from what we have heard, were severe enough to require surgery. Replacing the skirting after all that is what troubles me. I would think he would only do it if there was something he needed to hide. The fact that LE took several of the panels is very telling to me.

BBM...Sorry Boudin. It wasnt so much that I wasnt interested in your find, but my attention was focused on trying to determine if the owl in the back seat of the DWT was a common barn owl or a great horned owl. ;)
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Some of us were paying attention, Boudin. ;)

Good morning everyone!
Just getting caught up on what I missed last night.
I wonder if BSL could have hidden the "trophies" in one of the vehicles that were on his property? Did he have those cars before he was thrown in jail, and if so, where were they during his incarceration? If the cars didn't run properly, I would think there would be no reason for family members to be looking in them.
Good point! If there were small things he could have easily hidden them inside the cars doors, etc. Makes me wonder how thoroughly LE searched those cars...

JMO. Was wandering the reason he changed the skirting. Does anyone know if he owned a shotgun? Reason being; if he had to "finish off" someone with a shotgun things could get pretty messy. Does anyone know where that skirting could be found? Knowing BSL, he probably smoked it. If not, DNA could be gathered.
It would be helpful if we knew exactly when he changed the skirting.

I posted links to his LinkedIn profile way back weeks ago. No-one was interested..lol...too busy with the DWTs! :) Bessie also stated that someone had posted the wrong persons profile but I don't know if this was the one or not so I let it go.

I think if this is the right BL we have to take the into account who wrote it-the same guy that is stating he was mugged at 3PM in NO at an unknown gas station. It does explain where he was in the unaccounted for years between dropping out of school and the RSO incident and why no-one seemed to know anything about him.

If he really did GO work in these Businesses anywhere they really need to look in to missing women in those areas. I surely hope LE is doing this state wide.
Is it possible these companies have contracts with the prisons for in-house work?

Sorry. I was stuck in Sandusky news.

Just wondering if some of this stuff shouldn't be on the thread set up on possible serial killer activities by BL...

Boudin, for what it's worth I remember you posting the linked in link a while back, and remember that at the time several of us got a laugh out of his "employment" for the State of LA! :)

Boudin, for what it's worth I remember you posting the linked in link a while back, and remember that at the time several of us got a laugh out of his "employment" for the State of LA! :)

I think that we also fumed at BSL ease at lying. Wasn't there some talk of him misspelling his name on social media sites, perhaps to avoid detections as a RSO.

byj5z.jpg

The guy seriously looks different in almost every picture.

where does this picture come from?

Did you happen to flip through his nine connections? I don't want to get caught with my face on his page. :notgood:

Me, too, Katie. That's why I spent the time to do some research tonight. It's practically a given that MS and LP aren't his only victims. I wish we knew more about his pasttimes. His habits. What did he do during his off time? What places did he frequent? Did he venture out of the Church Point area? What was he doing in Lafayette the night he abducted Mickey? Just driving around? Or did he visit someone in Lafayette that night? Go to a bar? If we knew the answers to some of those questions, it would help us narrow down the possible victims.

Excellent questions Bessie.
BBM, I think there is a lot more to be told. Answers to your questions (and more) certainly could shed light.

This morning when I read his ex-wife lives in Highlands, TX - looked it up. Highlands is east (at abt 3:00) of Houston. I've seen posts that his Bio family relatives are north of Houston (in the general area DWT was burned). Made me think that the greater Houston, Tx area could be an area that BSL could associate with some "hurt"/"disappointment"/"issues". If triggers for BSL, he may have victims in that general area.

Hope he is sweating bullets right now.

http://www.facebook.com/katctv3#!/katctv3

Anyone know if there will be a livestream?

KATC-TV 3: Acadiana's Newschannel

2 minutes ago.

The attorneys working the Brandon Scott Lavergne case make their way into the courtroom at the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center. Jenise Fernandez- KATC TV 3 and KATC Chris Welty are there. They'll have more details as they become available.

BBM...Sorry Boudin. It wasnt so much that I wasnt interested in your find, but my attention was focused on trying to determine if the owl in the back seat of the DWT was a common barn owl or a great horned owl. ;)

:clap:

What was the final vote? I was elsewhere.

Wonder if the're still planning to use the Courthouse closet for the hearing in an attempt to prevent public participation? Capacity 12 adults? What is up with that? Thought it was the Peoples Court?..

I just spent time google-ing different local sherrifs, community leaders, chiefs of police, mayors, etc in all of the towns and parishes mentioned in threads. Wow... I thought OUR Sherriff Joe and gang was bad! I cannot believe how much corruption is going on!

I spent 20 minutes trying to link then realized that it might be totally unimportant anyways...delete this if we need to but in EUNICETODAY.COM there are several articles about the aveyelles sherriff getting into trouble for a money scam involving jail inmates. Important to me because it shows that while bsl was incarcerated there, the guy in charge had lose morals and major disregaurd for the law.

Did things his own way.

BBM

Your Sheriff Joe is just louder.

I found this today while doing some searching. Don't know if its ever been posted or not. Gives a little bit of timeline of his military and work history. Notice the time from 2006-2008.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brandon-lavergne/41/4a8/844?trk=pub-pbmap

Did anyone happen to enlarge his photo and take a close look at his t-shirt?

It has this logo on it: http://wearthemessage.com/browseproducts/He-is-the-Way-Christian-T-shirt.html

LTC-Louisiana Technical College

Corner of Bertrand and deValcourt

Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads