LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Guidry" it seems is a very common name in Church Point as well??? Is there any chance that BSL is related to the owners of the funeral home there??? JMO!!! But... seriously. It does seem like the Lavergne's, Burleigh's and Guidry's are related through marriage.. I'm just not sure that it is the SAME GUIDRY'S... since there seem to be many in that area.
Has anyone looked into this?
MOO

I think CH is very very brave. I think if I were in her shoes, my story would have changed over the years too. I think she was extremely intimidated by BSL and his posse. I think as she matured and received counseling or whatever she began to be emotionally more mature and stronger and could start talking about what actually happened. I just wanted to clarify that.

Very true. Claire is a trooper for sure.

Somehow, somewhere, deep in some thread --- I swear I read that the g/friend said someone had the GPS -- maybe her. I am almost positive I read that he took the GPS out of the truck before he torched it. (Which I would have as I have a lot of addresses set on my GPS and if I was going to burn my hoop-tee -- I would take out the GPS before I burned it and save it for my second hoop-tee -(Or DWT in this case.)

But.....in my humble opinion ONLY.....information from your personal GPS could be recoverable.....if'n....you knowed somebody somewheres.

You know...those folks...who mess with your GPS...when you are driving over a bridge...and you get to the very top....and your GPS says "turn right here"........those guys....who are just pulling your leg...having had too much tequila last night......fred and ted......but....they also....can track you.....and also.....read where you have been. a la....Enemy of the State. But I am just....a Conspiracy theorist.....so pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.......
:floorlaugh:
SORRY O/T
YES! Isn't that how a man ended up in the ocean?
" the Brisbane Times in Australia recently reported on a group of Japanese tourists who followed the directions given by their car’s GPS so meticulously that they drove right into the Pacific Ocean"
gps-car-disaster-2.jpg

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/thi...ows-gps-directions-right-into-the-ocean/10706
:banghead: and where is BSL? :jail:
~oh well

"Guidry" it seems is a very common name in Church Point as well??? Is there any chance that BSL is related to the owners of the funeral home there??? JMO!!! But... seriously. It does seem like the Lavergne's, Burleigh's and Guidry's are related through marriage.. I'm just not sure that it is the SAME GUIDRY'S... since there seem to be many in that area.
MOO

I am related to the Guidrys of this FH, and have found no relation, on my side, to BSL. There are alot of Guidrys in CP that I am not related to, so it is a real common name. There are alot of Guidrys in Lafayette as well.

I am related to the Guidrys of this FH, and have found no relation, on my side, to BSL. There are alot of Guidrys in CP that I am not related to, so it is a real common name. There are alot of Guidrys in Lafayette as well.

Good! That is a relief!... I do believe BSL has a cousin with the last name Guidry and that is why I was curious.
moo

MOO
It's really hard. There are White Guidrys in the area & Creole of color Guidrys there as well. I believe most of the Creole Guidrys live near the Bois de Mallet area. If you looked at Cajun geneology for th last 200 years, a migraine would come next. Followed by a brain collapse.

It's really hard. There are White Guidrys in the area & Creole of color Guidrys there as well. I believe most of the Creole Guidrys live near the Bois de Mallet area. If you looked at Cajun geneology for th last 200 years, a migraine would come next. Followed by a brain collapse.
:what: So that IS WHY I HAVE HAD A MIGRAINE ALL DAY!!!!:maddening:

ok... I will stop right here, no brain collapse needed!
:moo:

So he started probation 11/07, but wasn't released till 8/08. Hmmm....

All this does is completely destroy my faith in govt. record-keeping.....Or else it opens up a window that needs to be examined. An "official" release date may be different than and "actual" release date. And then we are back to relying on govt. records......Not trying to be snarky, just frustrated, but not surprised.

Good! That is a relief!... I do believe BSL has a cousin with the last name Guidry and that is why I was curious.
moo

Oh he could be related, I am just saying that I haven't found any relation SO FAR.:what: I have been searching like crazy, and really don't want to find any relation to BSL in any way, shape, or form. :please:

I would not want to be bsl's defense lawyer, I wouldn't even know how to defend him, I would probably quit. Ha
Anyways I hope Mickey is found soon and her family gets their closure!

:websleuther: A couple quick shout outs. It is so nice having locals on MS's Thread. Your clarifications, explainations and input is extreemly valuable to us all.
:gomods: Thanks to our fantastic mods !! Bessie, Kimster and Imamaze ! The sub-forum with new threads will be great.

:eek:nline: Keep up the excellent Sleuthing folks !!

Um BSL last name is his adoptive father's last name correct?

On the topic of BSL's biological father... I dont know either of course, but I've always been drawn to Kenneth Mcduff, the serial killer from Texas. Gary Lavergne writes about him in many of his books. Mcduff is from Texas. He spent time in prison for rape, and murder accomplice. Within a few days of being released, he started murdering. A lot of his crimes are very similar to BSL.

Like I said, there is about a one in a billion chance of that being his biological father, but it's just a thought. I'd recommend some of you reading a little about him.

BBM
My first post on this thread, but an avid lurker here. Have not read much about KMc, but did google his images. I must say it is very spooky the resemblance between the two (BSL and KMc.)

Superb sleuthing all!

A different image.

Attachments

• Mc_Lavergne.jpg
    Mc_Lavergne.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 138
I usually lurk as well because it's such a hometown thread, but, these images.. Wow !

On the topic of BSL's biological father... I dont know either of course, but I've always been drawn to Kenneth Mcduff, the serial killer from Texas. Gary Lavergne writes about him in many of his books. Mcduff is from Texas. He spent time in prison for rape, and murder accomplice. Within a few days of being released, he started murdering. A lot of his crimes are very similar to BSL.

Like I said, there is about a one in a billion chance of that being his biological father, but it's just a thought. I'd recommend some of you reading a little about him.

Granted there is a one in a billion chance Mcduff is related to bsl. I looked at the dates Mcduff was in prison. He would have been 32 when bsl was conceived and from what I can see he was free then. Also, he was executed in November of 1998. If he was "related" the execution date could have had an impact on

Of course chances are there is no relation.
I wonder why Gary choose Mcduff as a subject for his book.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon