GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If when i moved in there i'd seen a door to the loft next door i would have gone out and bought bricks , sand and cement.

At what point would you even need a door unless you were up to no good, surely if you wanted to give something to the bloke next door you'd just take it round to them , not get up into the loft and pass it through a door.

I would think a door could have been built with agreement of the residents to hide stolen goods/drugs-weapons between houses.

I would not be surprised if uncle,David Sharp has a few convictions to his name.

It could be a possibility SH and D.S met when they were doing time together and he introduced SH to the family.

Not if he had her in a bed and she couldn't get away from him. Also, with regards to reporting him I meant more likely she threatened to tell her mum or gran.

this was in regard to the grandmother not TS

Unless, of course, residents past or current came to an agreement with an immediate neighbour in order they could use loft access into each other's roof spaces for reasons we can only suspect

One of the persons involved is a convicted drug dealer. Just saying.

I would think a door could have been built with agreement of the residents to hide stolen goods/drugs-weapons between houses.

I would not be surprised if uncle,David Sharp has a few convictions to his name.

It could be a possibility SH and D.S met when they were doing time together and he introduced SH to the family.

I have a few opinions about Mr DS but as we don't know the full facts of what's happened or any of the info the Police have i'll keep them to myself.

All i will say is that i'm sure he was being watched closely too along with his two apelike friends.

It amazes me he didn't try and do a runner or at least panic the first time they said they were going to search it.

I expect he was scared and couldn't believe his luck when she wasn't found.

AFAIK The first time they looked in the loft was early on Sunday Morning (5th Aug). Possibly, they didn't pre-announce that they were going to do a search. Maybe they didn't even say they were going to look in the loft. I imagine an officer sitting with SH/CS downstairs whilst other officers looked around.

They probably explained it as being needed in case she was just hiding somewhere and he didn't think they'd look in the loft. JMO

I have a few opinions about Mr DS but as we don't know the full facts of what's happened or any of the info the Police have i'll keep them to myself.

All i will say is that i'm sure he was being watched closely too along with his two apelike friends.

Please share your thoughts.I have thought all is not well about him.

I think they arrested her to question her more than anything, and so I'd be surprised if she was charged. I also think if CS was involved then they would have removed Tia in the car before alerting of her disappearance. This just comes across as someone panicking because they were the only one in the house that knew she was dead, and so they had to hide her fast. That leads me to believe that it happened sometime in the morning when it was too risky to carry her outside, and because CS was due home. I have a feeling he did something to Tia during the night and she threatened to report him in the morning.

Looking at the Google maps, the road doesn't pass the front of the house, so to get a body to a car, a person would have to carry it past the neighbour's houses and down to the parking/road. IMO if you had a body in one of those houses, you were screwed, you can't bury it in the garden because the neighbour's upstairs windows over-look your front and back gardens, you can't take it through the front door without passing the neighbour's front room windows and there aren't any cellars you can dig up. Trying to hide a body in the house is really your only option.

If anyone has read "behind a door in a box room" I think that would have been a clumsy way of expressing "the other side of the loft hatch, which in this house happened to be located in the ceiling of the smallest bedroom"

Which is why it is VERY strange that the PM was halted.......(until after the hearing tomorrow!!!)

Yes - very strange indeed. That means it will have taken more than a week since finding the body by the time they have conclusive findings?! Would love to know what is going on behind the scenes.

this was in regard to the grandmother not TS

Ah ok, crossed wires. I meant that in the morning Tia threatened to tell of what occurred during the night. I think he'd already hidden her body in the loft and cleaned the house before CS got home, and also concocted his story of Tia going into town.

I wondered if the 'friends ' appeared with DS as a warning to someone.

Looking at the Google maps, the road doesn't pass the front of the house, so to get a body to a car, a person would have to carry it past the neighbour's houses and down to the parking/road. IMO if you had a body in one of those houses, you were screwed, you can't bury it in the garden because the neighbour's upstairs windows over-look your front and back gardens, you can't take it through the front door without passing the neighbour's front room windows and there aren't any cellars you can dig up. Trying to hide a body in the house is really your only option.

You'd be amazed at what goes on round that estate at all times of the day and night and nobody takes any notice.

Please share your thoughts.I have thought all is not well about him.

I did wonder if DS had actually had something to do with it, they seemed to be very friendly towards each other(DS and SH)

Also the uncle doing the TV appeal, standard practice when it comes to the Police, its usually a suspect who they get to do these things. Tracie Andrews was forefront in the appeal to find out who stabbed her BF to death.

Even Huntley was picked out of a crowd of people to do an interview.

As for DS, he seemed to be prompting SH during the TV interview, i think though that he may have been discounted as a suspect when the body was found in the house, but then i am only assuming he has been.

I thought that SH was living homeless and was taken into the household when NS, DS and CS were all living in the house together.

Paul Sharp, from Newcastle, has spoken of his pain at the loss of his granddaughter. He said: “I hope her killer dies in jail.”

The grief-stricken 49-year-old travelled to south London to help with the seven-day search for Tia but is now in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, with a friend.

He said: “It’s just horrible, terrible, heartbreaking. It’s killing me all this.” Paul divorced wife Christine 14 years ago. They had two children — David and Tia's mum Natalie, 31. Paul said he will never forgive Christine for getting together with Mr Hazell — who is said to have previously dated Natalie.

He said: “Hazell used to live on the street when he was homeless and they took pity on him.”

http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-...ther-speaks-out-61634-31610494/#ixzz23WJ9rRbh

I formed the impression that when SH went to jail, NS met DN and moved out. When SH was released he went back to CS's house and the CS/SH relationship formed then but I might be wrong on that.

This tweet has intrigued me!

♥ᴼᴹᴳ ᶥᵗˢ T♥ ‏@Xxso_specialxX
Wow so I'm on a cours with a family friend of tia sharp... Wow what the papers don't say!! #discustin!!!

I think they arrested her to question her more than anything, and so I'd be surprised if she was charged. I also think if CS was involved then they would have removed Tia in the car before alerting of her disappearance. This just comes across as someone panicking because they were the only one in the house that knew she was dead, and so they had to hide her fast. That leads me to believe that it happened sometime in the morning when it was too risky to carry her outside, and because CS was due home. I have a feeling he did something to Tia during the night and she threatened to report him in the morning.
I think whatever was done to Tia was done on the Thursday evening, when possibly Hazell was drunk or stoned. I imagine he was sober for a period of time in the morning (when he just got up maybe?) and that's when all the cleaning took place. That's because I think it's more unlikely he'd have killed her in a cold rage when he was 100% sober. Probably wrong, but that's what I think at the moment.

I wondered if the 'friends ' appeared with DS as a warning to someone.

Who in their right mind would be scared of any of those 3 lol

They tried too hard to look menacing and failed with flying colours lol

You'd be amazed at what goes on round that estate at all times of the day and night and nobody takes any notice.

I doubt if anyone would look twice at someone carrying a sports bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iz2013