Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stacy St. Clair ‏@StacyStClair
Smith didn't answer because he knows much testimony about Stacy has been barred. Stacy disappeared 2 days after calling him.

The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
Glasgow: No one here was signaling Harry Smith. Burmila said he realizes that. #DrewPeterson

I hope they can say Stacy disappeared two days after that call.

#drewpeterson attys argue Smith changed testimony from earlier hearings. Judge agrees, says Smith can be treated as a hostile witness

Kara Oko ‏@KaraOko
Judge now allowing smith to be treated as an adverse witness; Brodsky can ask leading questions as if he were on cross.

WTF? :banghead:

There went a fair trial. I hope people treat this judge like Philly fans treated Mitch Williams when he blew the world series for the Phillies.
The man makes me sick.

Both sides have decided that they have no further questions for Tom Peterson. So his testimony has ended

IMO not only was he coached by the defense, he's been coached by Drew just growing up as his Son for many years.

2 minutes ago:

In Session Both sides have decided that they have no further questions for Tom Peterson. So his testimony has ended.

^ EDIT: Didn't see that you posted the same thing passion :).

Judge Burmila has just returned to the bench. He confirms that the defense has no more witnesses for today. The defense attorneys go over the exhibits that they hope to move into evidence.
about a minute ago · Like · 1..

Both sides have decided that they have no further questions for Tom Peterson. So his testimony has ended.

The prosecution objects to one of the defense exhibits, Kathleen Savio’s death certificate. Prosecutor Koch cites case law that he believes supports his argument that this exhibit is not admissible.
insession facebook

BJ Lutz ‏@bjlutz
Brodsky asserting that #StacyPeterson wanted to extort #DrewPeterson.

Smith says Stacy never suggested she intended to go to police about Savio's death. #drewpeterson

In Session ‏@InSession
#drewpeterson Brodsky & witness go back & forth over exact wording of earlier testimony.

The Herald-News ‏@Joliet_HN
Smith: Stacy talked about taking the kids out of state. She did not go running to the police #DrewPeterson

Well, duh. she saw how well going to the police went for Kathleen. Why would she think going to the police would be successful for her?

The attorneys and Judge Burmila continue to go over prospective defense exhibits.

In Session Attorney Greenberg responds, says the death certificate is admissible as an official record. However, he has forgotten to bring in case law that he believes shores up his position. Judge: “I’ll take this under advisement until I get the other case law . . . we’ll put this one on the side.”

At one point, the defense withdraws two prospective exhibits (having to do with the Joliet Junior College records of Kathleen Savio and Mary Parks
I am getting info from In Session

Makes me wonder if Drew convinced Stacy that she could not testify against him concerning Kathleen's murder because of spousal priviledge. She was so naive and ignorant of the law, imo. She actually thought that she was safe because "she knew too much s... about him"? Totally naive and so wrong to think this.

I don't think I have seen a better explanation. Very sad. The karma train is gonna catch Drew and it will be a hell of a derailment when it happens. We just have to wait and be patient.

What pre-teen boy knows how his mother wears her hair in the bath tub????

God bless him, he was 11 years old!! OMG, he's been having to be around those SLIMEBALL attorney's, who are just like his father!!! Coached much??!!

Malpractice lawyer Kathleen Zellner, who watched Smith testimony, says "Brodsky just walked over a cliff w/ #drewpeterson in his arms."

God, I hope she is right! :please:

The defense has no more witnesses for today. The defense attorneys are going over the exhibits that they hope to move into evidence.
said this again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member