CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy these threads are flying...I am so far behind....

Headed to Orlando tomorrow. Does any one know the address on Surburban Drive that is Caylee Anthony final resting place...I would like to stop by and leave a prayer..

Dear God Please Bless the Family and Friends of Jessica..let her soar with Caylee and all the other Angels

Do a search for Hopespring Drive (where the A's lived) and it's right around the corner on Suburban. hth

Can someone local or good with maps post one to show us how close Estes Park is to Jessica's home? TIA!

Today was one of the best experiences of my life. I can't stop smiling. I want to send that good energy to Jessica's family and everyone who's working so hard to bring her justice!!

Can someone local or good with maps post one to show us how close Estes Park is to Jessica's home? TIA!

About an hour

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-10-14 at 10.06.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-10-14 at 10.06.43 PM.png
    208 KB · Views: 35
Yes but I may come up as his friend on fb too. When I checked out his js photography fb page I thought I had to "friend" him to see it.

One more time:

1. There is to be NO mention of the suspect's family and friends.
  2. Before you post a link, make sure the site belongs to the suspect and NO ONE ELSE.
  3. Keep your posts on topic. This thread is about Jessica.
  4. If you don't understand the rules, pm a mod or read them here. Don't post until you do.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The thread will re-open now.

Trying to catch up and this thread is moving so fast!

There has been so much talk of possible related cases here that I can't wrap my head around the facts.

Going out in search of a timeline!

I'm just guessing here, but this sequence sort of makes sense to me...

1. Perp lives near enough to Chelsea Park that he noticed Jessica either going to or from school sometime during the past month. (I don't think she walked before this year.)

2. Over the past year or 2? 3? ...Perp has had part-time/full-time work in housing industry, something maybe like tile work, plumbing, wood floors, painting, dry wall, roofing, etc. Enough work in new houses on the west side of town to get familiar with the lay of the land, both around Superior and Arvada/Leyden.

3. Watched JR and discovered her routine. I don't have a clue about how she got into his car. Then kept her for 2 days. :(. Had to make the bundle as small and inconspicuous as possible to fit in a garbage bag for transport to his car.

4. Remembered the open deserted area near Leyden, and knew he could remove the bag from his car quickly, drop it off and drive away without being seen. Then drive straight up Indiana-McCaslin to BP drop. Only about 9 miles.

I think he's surprised that it took less than a week to find her and identify her, but IMO , he made the bag smaller mainly for ease of transport, quick removal, and quick getaway without anyone seeing him. :(

A press conference will be held Monday morning at Cody City Hall at 10 a.m for the suspect in Wyoming and Westminster's having one at the same time? Has the Westminster one been verified?

I checked the Westminster PD twitter page - no mention of a press conference tomorrow morning.

I checked the Westminster PD twitter page - no mention of a press conference tomorrow morning.

I have only heard of a press conference in WY at 10. Related to the WY case and possible suspect arrest.

On his FB photos in Montana he took pics of abandon mine shacks.

We're they looking for a green truck at one point? I vaguely remember something like that.

New article: "Suspect in Cody, Wyo., child abduction arrested, had ties to Colorado"
http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_21772912/suspect-cody-wyo-abduction-arrested-montana

"Speer has numerous connections to Colorado, including homes and and photography businesses in Colorado Springs, Woodland Park , Dubois, Manitou Springs and Estes Park, public records show.
His photography business filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in 2004, court records show. In public records, Speer has listed being a photographer for the Estes Park Trail Gazette newspaper, the Estes Park Chamber of Commerce, and Rocky Mountain National Park, as well as area resorts."

Thanks Walker007!

Should this be reported or something?

Just wanted to post that this has been done, so hopefully we can stop speculating and focus on Jessica again - and let LE sort out the connection or non-connection between the two cases.

:eek:fftobed:

Clues that Jesse Speer could also be responsible for killing Jessica:

1) He had formerly lived in Estes Park, CO, so was familiar with the area
2) His victim in WY looks VERY similar to Jessica, and is in the same age range.
3) He posted on FB that he was leaving for an extended road trip on Sept. 28, so he was out driving around the west, whereabouts unknown, when Jessica was kidnapped.
4) Vehicle matches description of one seen following kids in Jessica's neighborhood the day before the abduction
5) There was plenty of time for him to kidnap and murder Jessica, drop off the body and backpack, and be back in Wyoming on Monday to kidnap the Cody, WY victim.
6) He is a photographer. The area where Jessica's body was found is known to be frequented by photographers.
7) WARNING - GRAPHIC - WARNING -
He likes to photograph fallen tree trunks. He also likes to have sex with 10-11 year old girls. What if it was a sick fantasy of his to photograph a girl next to a fallen, dead tree? It has been reported on HLN, and by people who saw the helicopter footage and people on Reddit who know FBI agents on the case that Jessica's body was just a torso. The head, arms and legs were removed. This might be a stretch, but, what if he literally turned her into a trunk, removed her limbs, etc. (tree metaphors)? What if he wanted to make his victim as lifeless and fallen as the trees he waxed poetic about online?

Note: He was ALSO on a "vacation" at the same time Elizabeth and Lyric were kidnapped, according to FB.

Here is a recent post on the WPD facebook page:

"Westminster PD--- The FBI has been able to rule out the Wyoming abductor in our case."
36 minutes ago ·

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member