GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relatives and friends are respectfully advised that the Funeral Service for
SARAH LOUISE CAFFERKEY​
will be held at St Andrews Uniting Church, Gisborne Rd, Bacchus Marsh on
MONDAY (November 26) commencing at 2.00 pm.
Private Cremation
No flowers by request in lieu please consider a donation to White Ribbon in memory of Sarah.
Envelopes will be available at the church
.​
angel-dove-god-bless.gif

http://tributes.heraldsun.com.au/ob...ah-louise-cafferkey&pid=161174244#fbLoggedOut

Welcome KittyKatz - are you able to say why so many people in the area check in there/have visited? Seems a strange thing to happen to a normal residential house?

The people I know are a bit addicted to Facebook and check in anywhere - or at least they used to. True, it is a bit strange so many people checked in there, no one has ever checked in at my house and I've had a few people visit since the invention of Facebook. Werribee is a small place and a lot of school friends stay friends long after high school.

I was there for a social visit and because I am not completely sure I was definitely at the house known as the RD, I'll leave it at that. I'm trying to find out more information about the RD, but as I said in my previous post and others have since noted, the name does not reflect what goes on there.

An earlier poster recognised Adrian Bayley in a photo with Steven Hunter on FB somewhere. Since that time I have wondered about a possible connection. It is alleged that Adrian Ernest Bayley and Steven James Hunter were both cell mates at Ararat Prison. www.aussiecriminals.com.au Victoria Police may have their hands full with this one. Who knows what will be revealed here.

My first reaction is 'you have GOT to be kidding'. But yesterday when I searched Steven Hunter's name, a photo of Adrian Bayley came up on google. I thought it was a weird glitch but perhaps they are connected somehow. I hope not.

My first reaction is 'you have GOT to be kidding'. But yesterday when I searched Steven Hunter's name, a photo of Adrian Bayley came up on google. I thought it was a weird glitch but perhaps they are connected somehow. I hope not.

I saw that too, might have been in yahoo news.

hi.. first time poster long time lurker, notably in the cases of Allison bayden clay and Jill Meagher. now Sarah cafferkey has caught my attention. some excellent sleuthing work done by all.

can I give my two cents about CS and I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him but seeing as they are young and recently broken up I think his words on her facebook wer caught at the wrong time, obvs shouldn't 've said anyway, but god if anyone heard the exchanges between my ex and I after we broke up, some very heated arguments and a lot of horrible words spoken. I think that he said those fb comments in heat of the moment, esp at seeing his ex talk with another guy, prob sparked jealousy and that's why he went of on his rant. unfortunate time ( completely unfortunate everything that happened here, but I'm just saying in the case of his rant)

RIP Sarah and please let no more creeps be ever let out from prison again.

hi.. first time poster long time lurker, notably in the cases of Allison bayden clay and Jill Meagher. now Sarah cafferkey has caught my attention. some excellent sleuthing work done by all.

can I give my two cents about CS and I don't want to sound like I'm sticking up for him but seeing as they are young and recently broken up I think his words on her facebook wer caught at the wrong time, obvs shouldn't 've said anyway, but god if anyone heard the exchanges between my ex and I after we broke up, some very heated arguments and a lot of horrible words spoken. I think that he said those fb comments in heat of the moment, esp at seeing his ex talk with another guy, prob sparked jealousy and that's why he went of on his rant. unfortunate time ( completely unfortunate everything that happened here, but I'm just saying in the case of his rant)

RIP Sarah and please let no more creeps be ever let out from prison again.

:welcome5:

Could be. To be bluntly honest though, its not uncommon to see things like this is lower socio-economic areas. cars on bricks, etc.

Honestly - in those kind of flats (I am pretty sure they are commission flats) there is stuff dumped outside them all the time. I wouldn't read anything into it - I think it was more like the Age trying to describe the kind of place he was found.

Hawthorn is one of the wealthier suburbs in Melbourne. It's definitely not a lower socio-economic area.

this is where they got the term 'rape dungeon'

Alf Stewarts rape dungeon - YouTube

Lo of swearing in that video, just a heads up :)

Was going to post this.

That is almost certainly what he was referencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare