Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
motion to dismiss all charges??

WTF - really??????????????

Oh I am going to lose it.

This is too much time between the states case and when they will finally decide upon guilt. I hope there is a rebuttal case for the state so he can remind them of the testimony they have heard the last few days.

This is it?!!!!!!!
Oh my!! What's wrong with this prosecutor. Could they not have called in TA's family and friends? What's wrong with this picture? I don't want her getting off!!!!

I'm happy they rested. Kept is simple. The evidence speaks for itself. I was worried about this Jury sitting thru weeks of being saturated with 'poor abused Jodi" MOO

Do we have a lawyer around who can tell us if this is an appropriate place for the State to rest? Is it normal? I'm very unsettled and am REALLY worried now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Wait a minute....didn't she finally confess to killing Travis to the cops or did she do that to her atty? I mean, where did we go from the ninjas killing to her admitting it and screaming "abuse"?

why is the State resting now? Isnt there MUCH more to cover??

They will bring in much more on cross when the defense presents its case. He is holding info back waiting for that, like a good poker player.

This is it?!!!!!!!
Oh my!! What's wrong with this prosecutor. Could they not have called in TA's family and friends? What's wrong with this picture? I don't want her getting off!!!!

They have no evidence related to the crime (family). They will for sure bring them for the penalty phase.

omg are YOU SERIOUS

Its time for it to be over.

He has put in loads of evidence of not only the murder scene but proving premeditation.

He now will see how the DT plays their cards and will come back in rebuttal.

IMO

hi, i got sucked into this trial, and after hearing the jurors questions, i am thinking these folks are thinking the detectives didnt do their jobs, come on, the boarders or roommates fingerprints and alibis? i can imagine them sitting there thinking, oh, that lil girl couldnt have done this, she is too tiny and a girl ,, ummm, wait she must've been having affair with roommate, and travis snapped and oh, maybe the cops didnt realize that the roommate that was at work couldve had issues with travis or maybe the girl was there ,left ,and the roommate kill him---- blahbblahblah, i think crimeshow fans are a different breed than the regular joes,, and regular joes are like ca or oj jurors, i must not think bad thoughts,, i must not think bad thoughts

:what::what: No court until January 29 ? That's a long time, IMO ...

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members