The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister chased me with knives on more than one occasion. I didn't tell my parents. I was too afraid of what she might do to me if I did.
She still has a crazy wild all heck break loose temper and she's in her 50's!

Wow! My sister chased me around the house with knives too! I didn't tell my parents until recently, when I also told them that she is the type of person who would probably kill her entire family. My sister is a true sociopath.

It's sex! It's not like he had sex all that often. IMO probably only with Jodi. Lots of men don't bother to take the time to put a condom on....Did Travis bother to put one on? ....you believe Travis would be concerned about a comforter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All I can say to this post is thank God in Heaven Jodi did not end up pregnant after killing him. :::shivers:::

Here we go, but who still uses KY? :twocents: note: that is rhetorical! I am surprised that the younger generation even knows of that brand! And where are these photos on threads as I am a late comer to the party, and guess I will start on the 28th viewing the trial. Assume televised on InSession? Is it being replayed daily during break, and why the break? TIA

Watch in online if you can. The links are posted on here. I think I'll buy snack foods ahead of time, and might even need alcohol to listen to the Defense. I hope I don't become an angry drunk and punch my computer.

Watch in online if you can. The links are posted on here. I think I'll buy snack foods ahead of time, and might even need alcohol to listen to the Defense. I hope I don't become an angry drunk and punch my computer.

Oh I'm right there with you Curious Me.

All I can say to this post is thank God in Heaven Jodi did not end up pregnant after killing him. :::shivers:::

Quite frankly, I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant or at least tell him she was, because he probably would have "done the right thing".

Quite frankly, I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant or at least tell him she was, because he probably would have "done the right thing".

That may have been another reason he was pushing for oral and anal

From what I saw, a condom would be a good idea before entering the abyss.

Polly,
Thx for the link.
Just noticed pic #100 is of the shower. The controls are definitely too high for T to have reached them from a sitting position.

Loads of laundry - If the pics WHILE she is still killing him are at 5:30, imagine all she had to accomplish before getting out of there quickly. Finish killing him, for one - or kill him AGIAN !!!
I still believe she threw the clothing and camera in the washer (with the bleach (lol Kate), pushed start and was done with that task. 5 min tops.
I stick behind my original thought that the first load was done in the missing 4 hrs between the icky shots and the shower shots.'
I can't help but wonder what else happened during those 4 hours.
RIP Travis

We all might drink during the defense. But if Jodi takes the stand (hopefully) we can all raise our glasses and say "cheers"!

If she takes the stand, I'm cancelling my work day and camping out to get a seat...for cross examination. :please:

That was interesting and your are right, Jean did miss the mark, and I was mad she interrupted Daniela who was doing a really good job laying out what Jodi's thinking may have been like.

I felt validated that she pegged her into the Cluster B disorders, which is what I've been thinking more and more because of how hurt/destroyed/rageful she was at Travis' rejection. It occurred to me that psychopaths/sociopath/antisocial just don't CARE. They do what they want, because they want, and they don't have deep emotional ties to others, right? Jodi was passionate about Travis (criminally so). Her demeanor is like a sociopath/psychopath, but inside there are plenty of feelings roiling around.

BBM: Yes, I have stated many posts back that I strongly believe she is BPD with overlap/comorbidity Cluster B. She has a fear of abandonment, rage, and remorse. LindaNJ and I had a lengthy debate and she feels it is psychopathy, I think. (JA may also have a co-existing Dissociative Disorder too).
Anywhoo.....JA is one sick puppy! And that's an insult to puppies....

BBM: Yes, I have stated many posts back that I strongly believe she is BPD with overlap/comorbidity Cluster B. She has a fear of abandonment, rage, and remorse. LindaNJ and I had a lengthy debate and she feels it is psychopathy, I think. (JA may also have a co-existing Dissociative Disorder too).
Anywhoo.....JA is one sick puppy! And that's an insult to puppies....

So, with that, back to a question I posed the other night. And dovetailing with Nancy's show tonite which I'm watching now and her bizarre diary entries addressing him AFTER she's killed him, just what happens to all that obsessive energy after he's dead?

Is there a grieving or is it more a relief that she no longer has to feel that rejection/abandonment? She seems emotionally vacant to me most of the time. She's a cluster all right...of crazy. I'll just call it Cluster C.

An exclusive look at Jodi Arias' life behind bars

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...exclusive-look-at-jodi-arias-life-behind-bars

"She comes in here with a smile on her face. But I know she's hurting inside. But she can't show that to us because if she comes in here hurting, we're all going to be what's wrong. And she'd have to talk about it. And tell you what, if I was on trial for two weeks I wouldn't want to talk about it. I'd put on a fake smile and tell everybody I was perfectly fine. But she's not, she's hurting inside and there's nothing she can do about that," said Jenna Bounds, Jodi Arias' podmate.

Not sure if this has been posted yet here....
This was just on the FB page for The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?ref=stream
I thought we could view it here too....also posted on media timeline page

Polly,
Thx for the link.
Just noticed pic #100 is of the shower. The controls are definitely too high for T to have reached them from a sitting position.

Loads of laundry - If the pics WHILE she is still killing him are at 5:30, imagine all she had to accomplish before getting out of there quickly. Finish killing him, for one - or kill him AGIAN !!!
I still believe she threw the clothing and camera in the washer (with the bleach (lol Kate), pushed start and was done with that task. 5 min tops.
I stick behind my original thought that the first load was done in the missing 4 hrs between the icky shots and the shower shots.'
I can't help but wonder what else happened during those 4 hours.
RIP Travis

was that when they had sex downstairs in his computer area? I know she said they had sexual relations twice once when he bent her over the desk and then in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther