The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #14 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if that woman interviewed Jodi?

I don't! Now that would be interesting. If she's coming in to just discuss the basic elements of domestic violence and then the defense applies that to the case. If she has NOT interviewed Jodi, then Jodi definitely has to take the stand . :moo:

We will be moving to a new thread in about 30 minutes.
The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Links to live streams will be at the start of the thread as well as other informative information. Reminder: no name variations for any of the "players".. :wink:

Howdy Nursie,

Just wanted to thank you with more than the "Thanks" button for all the work you and the other mods do to keep this board working. It is informative and fun for us, but I don't want us to lose sight of the effort that goes into keeping a site like this viable.

:rocker:

Half listening to the defense attorney in her opening...not compelling....wonder how she sounds if she truly believes in her client? She has a mundane drone on effect for me,lol IMO

"Mundane drone effect" I like it! I need to use this phrase

Both defense attorneys lull me into a sleepy trance, when they're not irritating me with their pointless absurd lines of questioning.
When they're questioning witnesses I feel like the SNL "Weekend Update" skit REALLY? That's all I can say in response to them. I'm still trying to figure out how the trajectory of the bullet was supposed to defy physics and dance around missing the brain. REALLY?

Let's take a minute and watch Travis (in orange shirt) having some fun. :)

http://youtu.be/VIsCVcOy11k

It is good to see that Travis did have fun in his very short life. Watching him brings back memories of my son, who died 9 + years ago, same mannerisms, size etc. Even my older daughter said Travis reminded her of her brother. At least it is good to know that no one can ever hurt Travis again!

Great work Oceanblueeyes, now try it with him wet and naked! :floorlaugh: and report back.

Don't know about Ocean, but if I were dragging my honey by the feet while he was nekked and wet, we would not make it three feet before we were both on the floor doing the horizontal mombo! :what: NO PICS!!! I learned my lesson on that one! :blushing: What were the odds that the person died, and his SON went through the computer and I'm sure found those photos. :fence:

I checked it out at Amazon:

Product Details
Paperback: 174 pages
Publisher: TBS Marketing (February 17, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 098501850X
ISBN-13: 978-0985018504
Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,776,171 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

So, maybe only 9 books were sold?

No, but the timeline is. Phone calls once she left AZ. Not hard to figure out how long she was there. The photo with his neck cut pretty much sums it up because of the timestamp. He would have bleed out pretty fast. Also there were a couple of photos afterwards. We know she stabbed him while he was still alive because of the amount of blood splatter around the bathroom and as far as the toilet room. He did not bleed out on the carpet because of the amount of blood there, along the hallway, in the bathroom, in the sink and the spray on the walls and blinds of the window. They know exactly how long the attacked lasted and they don't need Dr. Lee there to tell them. jmo
BBM

The photo where it's alleged his throat was cut. Nothing but speculation.

She obviously left by 6:00 that night. I'm not talking about hours. I'm talking about minutes. 2 minutes, to put it simply, doesn't seem possible. Especially if TA was putting up any sort of a fight. Who here has ever been in any sort of a fight? Who knows how tiring it is? Who thinks that 120lb Jodi Arias would have been able to fight built TA for any amount of time (as evidenced by defensive wounds), stab him 29 times, and then have any stamina left to drag him anywhere in 2 minutes?

I'm not denying any of the injuries. I'm not saying she didn't do it. I'm saying that there is a great possibility that those 2 minutes were not the entirety of the attack, and that it's possible she left and came back with another weapon. In fact, I think that makes more sense than claiming the above.

OMG... that's the guy!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001728/?ref_=tt_cl_t5

It's been making me crazy since yesterday, thank you!!!!
With glasses, he could be the melting nazi from Indiana Jones movie. (Keeping my fingers crossed...lol)

200819_199416_3_024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member