Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #32 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi: Jodi, remember, you were in a bad relationship! Jodi, remember? You didn't like this relationship, Jodi Remember?

When I heard Jodi originally wanted to represent herself, I thought, ah yes, here is someone who thinks she only has to tell you something and you will believe it. And here it is. She only has to tell you that she gave Travis money and you will believe it. You won't wonder where she got the money, or why he was asking her for it, or anything. Jeez.

Defense Exhibit #436 checks she wrote to Travis

Jan 11, 2008 $100.00
Jan 15, 2008 $699.00
Jan 30, 2008 $220.00

5vronb.png

t56a89.png

24zkwlk.png

x4j47c.png
No endorsements on the back of checks. Hmmm

Unfortunately, Nurmi has a 'good faith' relationship with his client that she is telling the truth.. Nurmi has TA's financials if JM has them..

What's funny is Her checks 'bounced' and apparently TA got mad at her.. so we are to believe that TA got mad at JA because TA actually didn't get his borrowed money from her and Then had to pay bounced check fees OMG :floorlaugh:

Right...

Well, to JA, just buying a PPL membership and materials means you get free money.

And writing bad checks means that you're giving free money.

How much longer till its over today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...she thinks she got a strawberry frappachino

two frappachinos...

It was miserable in the car - I guess living in the car - She didn't have a way to get out of Mesa. What was miserable? My relationship. Prompts from her attorney to make her relationship sound horrible. Attorney prompt -" You wanted to get away from Travis, you realized it wasn't healthy for you. Right?"

Her mother had to help $ her move back to Yreka.

two frappachinos...

"did you still love him even though he hit ya?"

THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND ENDLESS.

Is it just me or do you feel like you keep hearing the same stories over and over and over again?

may I have premission to Bit@# slap that lawyer? He is telling her story for her. Talk about leading the witness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitriawastuti