Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi didn't make Players Club from PPL because she can't sell anything. Are you buying this story from her? Not a chance.

OMG, she just said she hung up on him so she didn't have to hear it anymore. It was hard but she did it. OMG, she just hung herself.

oh my goodness!!!.....travis was mad at you and said a curse word and was negative.

Stop the Presses!!!!
Good Grief.....Declare her not guilty of murder because of this.

SHE wasn't in the players club...!!!!??? What...???
But she's the ultimate player...
This is all so confusing...;)

I thought Gus testified that Jodi went outside the motorhome and took a call from Travis and she was very upset. Hardly sounds like she was upset taking a pic of her butt in the Gus bathroom ... more lies ...

Good catch!!

She is referring to Travis in the present tense...what's that all about?

OMG has he hung up on you before? Umm...nothing really stands out, but yeah, I'm sure he has.

WTF???

Just making it up on the fly now.

He's so evil... all these fights... she hung up on him, but can't remember a single instance of his hanging up on her???

Uh, no.

Someone please wake me up when we get out of junior high school.

Today good lord! just a stall tactic to avoid June 4th!

Is it better to avoid her talking about June 4 before the long weekend? I think her telling her story about why she had to kill him due to his viciousness would be better heard next week so Juan can cross right after. Right? I don't know.

She is going for a record # of dates on the stand, that's for sure. Does The Guinness Book give a title for that?

Soooo. I had to actually sleep all day today, damn life getting in the way.

Did we get to June 4th yet? Can anyone please give me a quick run down...?

There can never be a qucik run down with her and I cannot even begin to recap. My mind is mush from her drivel.

Is there a limit for this kind of questioning to go on? Can he ask unlimited questions that detail every minute of the day, each meal, if anything constipated her (this testimony constipates me I can tell you that)

Will the Judge stop him. My guess this could anger the Jury at some point

Why would he do this and not consider this is now taken a u-turn and backfiring?

Ah ha ha....wow, JM is going to have a FIELD day about her having the wherewithall to stand up for herself and hang up on him during this incident but didn't have it before.....

why is she letting this go on??
What can she do? The defendant has a right to testify. Even if it's long-winded and meandering BS. I don't think the judge can control the Q&A between Jodi and her lawyer.

I wish she could.

Lawyers, can the judge at least ask Nurmi to be succinct?

OMG, she just said she hung up on him so she didn't have to hear it anymore. It was hard but she did it. OMG, she just hung herself.

Yeah . wait a minute. How does somebody hang up on someone when texting back and forth. Total BS

I'm finally watching Nurmi and it's clear that he's loving every moment of this- not just content, but pauses, etc. He's dominating the stage and he loves it.

Yep, he's going for the "Jose Baez" career. Make my fame and fortune off of this here "one" death penalty case.

Newsflash for Nurmi, Baez is almost likable after watching you in action. I hope they do read here, because he needs to know what a total joke he's making of himself.

ETA: And he should take note of how well that worked for Baez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti