Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #35 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
15fhkbs.png

Such a patient man. He is going to take this show back on the road when he gets up for cross. That is, if Nurmi EVER SHUTS UP!

This trial is like Hotel California; you can check in but you can never leave.

This letter should be titled.......
"I will NOT be ignored, Dan"

Jodi can't stand anyone else getting attention or recognition

Thank you so much, I am sitting here in tears, I am a Mormon also and my faith means so much to me.

Don't take it personally. It's just an opinion. I like reading them all, especially ones that aren't in line with my own, or the ones on topics that I know nothing about! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else as grateful as I am that we spent about 15 minutes on JA's hair, dye/highlight history and the various tint nuances?

SO GLAD they went into such detail with this - the case would be formless without this information. I hope the jury took notes!

(Charlie Brown: "Thanks for the Christmas card, Violet!" sarcasm)

I know this is OT, but it is a commercial here (HLN). I hope this doesn't offend anyone, I just wanted to share and really do not mean to offend.

Anyway, I was at Walgreen's a few nights ago, with my teenage son and 10 year old daughter.

First a little background - My daughter has extremely thick, straight, blond hair that is very long - grows super fast. She donates her hair to Locks of Love. She's done it twice, so far (14" and 12"). She is getting ready to donate again in May, should be over 14".

Well, we were in Walgreens and my daughter runs up to me and says, "Mom, two people just walked in and they look like a mom and a kid but the kid has a deep voice and looks like a boy with really long hair".

I could hear the couple in the aisle next to ours, so I nudged her to 'hush' and we'll discuss it later.

They walked by the aisle we were in and I glanced over (tried not to be too obvious) and noticed the one female did have long blonde hair, nice designer jeans (with rhinestones on the pockets), and stiletto lace-up boots. Very pretty, but I know that my daughter still had questions and I wanted to address them on my way home.

Anyway, I explained about transvestites (and cross-dressers, etc) and set my son straight on a few things ("no, it does not necessarily mean that they are gay...and...I have no clue why they'd want to go through the trouble that we girls do...yes, there is women equivalent - re: tomboys, etc). I was actually impressed with some of their questions, kids tend to be truly unbiased and non-judgmental.

Anyway (sorry, not trying to be a Jodi with all the extra details and my going on and on and on)

Well, as we walked in to the house my son turns to my daughter and says, "that's where all of your donated hair went".:floorlaugh:

Kids can be so funny.

I'm still working on my poem.. anyone want to help?

THere once was a nutjob from Yreka
who now finds herself up *****screeka,

On February 1, 2015.

Seems that way, doesn't it? ;)

Jodi's testimony is the never ending story (of utter lies and BS).

If she was really abused, she would have called the cops that night. She has lied and lied and lied to fit the emerging discovery.

In my mind it is of no coincidence that her battered woman defence has come out since she has been hanging out with that woman (whose name I have forgotten) who is on charges of killing her husband (I believe). The one mentioned in the prison tour.

I bet Deanna is hugging Napoleon right now, bawling her eyes out

:grouphug: to Deanna

Anyone ever read Lisa's blog?? SHE always baked cookies at TA's house!! Hmmmmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti