Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is live/a new interview. Right after it, they talked about Mindy McCready's death last night.

so he had the weekend to go and look at his June 2008 calendar and obviously didn't do that. What a douche! oh wait... douche's are useful :D

It makes me so sad that Travis didn't get to go! He would have loved it. The Yucatan is my favorite place in the whole world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it is beautiful....but not like it was in '95.
You couldn't give me a 5 star room w/airfare for free....and I would not go

Xcaret is beautiful as well

The guy who gave her the ride from Yreka to Redding where she rented the car? I don't remember who it was, a friend is all I remember

I don't remember hearing that. Thank you.....

I still want to know who that friend is.

was that live? or are they replaying it over and over and over again from last week when he was on TruTV and Dr. Drew?

I really think it's irresponsible of the media not to do a bit of fact checking first. Or at least question him, rather than let him spew it out. They are allowing it to continue, it's silly IMO.

I wouldn't call the HLN gang media anymore than I would call WWF wrestling a sport. :floorlaugh:

Well my blood pressure sure didn't need that today. Good grief. :banghead:

Several years ago I was opening a coffee can with an old, stiff manual can opener, the metal top got away from me, and I managed to slice my 'social finger' right below the first knuckle pretty good. It bled and bled and bled and yes, the tendon was cut. I wasn't able to get it looked at and fixed right away and yes, it was somewhat crooked, but nothing like her demonstration. :rolleyes: When I placed my hand on a flat surface, though, it flattened out like nothing was wrong. I am convinced like many here that she sustained a cut tendon during the knife attack and never sustained a broken finger. :liar:

BBM

I am positively AGHAST at the level and amount of shoddy reporting so much of the time! There is simply no reason or excuse for that at all, except pure laziness. And once misinformation gets reported by the MSM, it's a herculean feat to convince someone otherwise (and not just about the stuff we talk about here). One of my biggest pet peeves! :furious:

True !!!..I have turned off NG and other after hearing false info...sheeesh

Yes it is beautiful....but not like it was in '95.
You couldn't give me a 5 star room w/airfare for free....and I would not go

Xcaret is beautiful as well

My son and I go every year ( hubby is afraid to fly) I've been going every year for OMG 25 years.... Man, I'm getting old....

Didn't Gus say he had a girlfirend....or did I get that mixed up?
There is a youtube out there where he proposes to his girlfriend onstage at a PPL conference/event. Don't know if he's married or not.

The media doesn't follow trials like we do. How could they? Even Trisha on the radio show last night said Travis's parents were in court everyday.

I wouldn't call the HLN gang media anymore than I would call WWF wrestling a sport. :floorlaugh:

true :floorlaugh:

I did expect more from Vinnie though, since he seems to have had his number from the beginning *shrug* I will have to look on youtube later to see if someone puts it on there, because I missed it.

I'm just so annoyed that it only took me 30 seconds to google his June calendar. And I'm even more annoyed that they aren't challenging him on it and saying "Don't you mean the night Travis was discovered?" Maybe he'd go away!

My son and I go every year ( hubby is afraid to fly) I've been going every year for OMG 25 years.... Man, I'm getting old....

Niiiiiice...enjoy !! Bermuda is nicer IMO...and less than 2 hours from Philly:great:

Originally Posted by StephanieHartPI [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8880448#post8880448"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
I think we saw two store receipts also. One at CVS I think 1 product but it was not detailed. I think she stopped at CVS to get the KY only. Maybe in an attempt to not have that lumped in with some normal things from the first store.

i believe that CVS receipt was for the KY, too.

Hmmm, good thought... I thought it might be for the hair color/rinse. I hadn't thought of the KY...

And have we found out who Astroglide Esther is yet? Maybe I missed it. Does she exist?

Things I'm obsessed with. I was hoping before trial resumes I could get a few answers?

Did we ever hear TA mention "sodomizing little girls" or was that JA opining?

I know corroboration is a silly thing to hope for in the defense case but... Did anyone authenticate the t-shirt and panties purchase?

Did TA's roommate testify?

Sorry, I missed the first few days of testimony.

That's what it was. A similar product on Amazon has the bar code ending in 72856, Jodi's receipt of that product shows a bar code that ends in 7285.

Amazon.com: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock, Spf 85 - 3 Oz.: Beauty

Why the heck does someone on a murder trip buy 2 bottles of SPF 85. Is she a vampire and the sun will kill her?

What if she just bought the sunblock on impulse because they were a great price or it was the first time she had seen an SPF 85 product. Women do this all the time.

true :floorlaugh:

I did expect more from Vinnie though, since he seems to have had his number from the beginning *shrug* I will have to look on youtube later to see if someone puts it on there, because I missed it.

I'm just so annoyed that it only took me 30 seconds to google his June calendar. And I'm even more annoyed that they aren't challenging him on it and saying "Don't you mean the night Travis was discovered?" Maybe he'd go away!

What else can they say? She's guilty and if the jury doesn't say so they're idiots?

There is a youtube out there where he proposes to his girlfriend onstage at a PPL conference/event. Don't know if he's married or not.

That's right. How....romantic. Just where I hope my next fiance will propose to me....at an MLM conference. Was it a real engagement ring or the PPL ring?

The media doesn't follow trials like we do. How could they? Even Trisha on the radio show last night said Travis's parents were in court everyday.

Oh **** really ? oooopsy omg

Have we heard from a single female friend of Jodi's? She doesn't seem to have any, which is very telling, imo.

We sure did. Laura (or Laurie?) from Utah who was described as JA's best friend and who saw JA after the murder when JA was in Utah, and Desiree, who went on a couple trips with TA and JA; she and her brother were part of the church.

Niiiiiice...enjoy !! Bermuda is nicer IMO...and less than 2 hours from Philly:great:

Nah... Not as much to do and it's more than twice the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member