Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
geesh, it's already not believable! Someone give her a white flag and get her off the stand.

oh bullchit! LIAR.

a 5 year old can hold a camera better than she can. Really?

I think a 5 year old can lie better than you can (my words)

MOO

Mel

They recovered all the deleted pics. LIES There was no photo shoot

Oh BS!! I don't believe he body slammed her on the tile. :gavel:

I have a question I'm hoping someone can answer regarding the jury.
They are instructed not to discuss this case with anyone, and also I'm assuming they aren't allowed to watch news coverage of the trial? How is this even possible, especially watching or even inadvertently seeing it on the news, or the possibility that someone may comment to them about the case ? So is it totally on the word of the jurors? TIA:)

A juror would be expected to leave the room,change the channel etc.

picked her up and body slammed her on the tile - called her s atupid idot and told her a 5 year old could hold a camera better than she could - she ran down the hallway and into the closet

Are those different fake glasses she is wearing today? Frames look different for some reason.

Wow he body slammed her from an awkward, sitting position, naked... She ran away down the hallway... Away from the knife?? Into the closet? She is just nauseating

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Incident this summer. First we're hearing of it...interesting, we have heard every moment from 2006 yet this is the first we hear of this....

She's trying to sound upset. It's not working. AT ALL. There are no tears. She's lying SO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigmanlouie