Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was going to take that darn Spiderman underwear with her...one way or the other.

Burn in Hell, Jodi. This is hogwash. She didn't kill herself. She didn't want to be in Yreka to either get arrested or to kill herself. It's just all BS.

But moving on to the conversations with Det. Flores.

:tears: I just wanted to go home!

:boohoo:

"There's no place like home....there's no place like home..."

Click your heels, Jodithy, you ain't in Kansas anymore.

images

Why in the hell was she even put on the stand to start w/??? Seriously WHY??? WHAT FOR??? She has explained absolutely nothing, she has not even given us a single reason for her rampage.

Doesn't TA's family at least deserve to hear her explain what happened that horrible day? Even if it's all lies...they at least deserve something.

She is the epitome of pure evil and something (thankfully) I've never ever heard or witnessed in my entire life...only in horror movies. But never imagined a soul like that of JA's could actually exist in reality. I now stand corrected. :tantrum:

Interesting...no other injuries - self defense claim. No injuries, no bruises from TA's violent attack throwing her to the floor? Look at his injuries. She got a slit from a glass earlier.....nothing else!!

Being bodyslammed onto tile would have left bruises. No bruises documented.

Maybe it's just me, but it sure sounds like she was just trying to cover up a murder. Not preparing to commit suicide! :dunno:

Is she going to tell us she didn't have access to a lawyer either, a la Gus?

Why not use one of grandma's other guns that were not stolen? Eh???

So honored colleague of mine.....are you buying any of this tale of woe or am the only one that wants to breach all nursing ethics and throttle her.:banghead:

How good of her to get rid of things that would make Travis look bad. . .*cough* Bull$h!t *cough*

OK
JA wants to PROTECT TA from his dirty secret!! How noble!!!

And then she is preparing for suicide. The suicide story will be as phony as her lead up and account of the murder.

Also women do not commit suicide with a gun
they OD or jump.

I think she goes out of character, when she ask Nurmi a question for clarification. What a joke.

She gets drastically different when she asks for clarification!! Her eyes even look more evil and her whole demeanor is on the attack for a second or two til she snaps back into the "pitiful" ploy

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Dan who???? She lost track of the script

And then she looks directly at Nurmi for help when she can't remember.

Leslie being blamed for Jodi calling leaving that phone message to Travis after she killed him. Now, Leslie being blamed for Jodi calling Det. Flores. Leslie told her she should call.

Is there a record of her gun purchase/license?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea