jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All due respect to y'all but this thread would be 1/2 the length without the duplicative comments about the glasses . I realize it's hard to follow these threads with the speed they are going, but really. Just sayin'.
If they're like me, I can't even read and post. I'll apologize in advance if I'm redundant but I am really struggling to keep up.

Lol me too. My husband thinks I'm crazy and I'm no longer allowed to give him hell during playoff season!!

Me, three.

1. TV on IS.
  2. PC on ABC15.com
  3. PC flipside also on WebSleuths & all you wonderful and intelligent peeps -- especially those good Mods. :gomods:Especially and happily that Needling:nurse: & Buzzing :bee: one!

Wait Wait, I need a minute to build a new lie, give me a second , oh oh I got it. I was protecting Travis so I didn't right it in my journal it is part of the rules of attraction , yep that's it , that was close

OMGodness.........she's trying to re-invent the calendar!!!!!!

Haha!!! Well why don't you have a look, let's have a look at the first page! I doubt if anyone has ever taken her through her lies like this before - great to watch.

Oh my! She is going to lie on the stand about black and white writing!

I think a normal person would be at least a little ruffled by JM, but Jodi just sits there speaking with that polite little girl voice.

I LOVE that he's making her answer yes and no and not allowing her to ramble on and on and hear her own voice. I laughed out loud when she asked him if she should read it out loud and he said "no...read it to yourself."..lol

I should have gone potty while she was taking an hour to read. My bladder is going to 'splode.

That's why I am watching it on my IPad and reading Websleuths on my desktop. I can take my IPad with me anywhere.

I think a normal person would be at least a little ruffled by JM, but Jodi just sits there speaking with that polite little girl voice.

I'm ruffled!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sIII (so please excuse the typos!)

Ok, seriously, is this circular, minutia, controlling, I- am -always- right arguing symptomatic of narcisissm or sociopathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420