jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was going to happen. Nurmi is trying everything he can to throw Juan's timing off.

It makes me so mad since Juan hardly ever objected when Nurmi and Jodi droned on for days on end.:furious:

IMO just makes her look like she's got a whole lot to hide! Would just make me even madder at Jodi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACK! My phone, internet and then television cable went out. This was the last thing I saw. lol

2wojeog.jpg

Did I miss anything good?

OMG!!! that is classic!! thanks for the laugh!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

ACK! My phone, internet and then television cable went out. This was the last thing I saw. lol

2wojeog.jpg

I wish you had a 3-second clip to make a gif(?) out of that. I just want to watch that on repeat.

Nurmi is looking like a bear with a bee up his butt today.

My understand ing is that this January date is important becaus ethics is the date that she claims she walked in on Travis with the pedophile stuff, such a life changing event but not even worthy of a mention, even a veiled mention, in her journal. Also, this is when he broke her finger, the porcelain angel, etc. but none of it gets in to her journal.

2wojeog.jpg

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Mike Brooks said her hand was shaking like a chi wa wa lol (sorry for the sp)

She's not cowering. I thought she would.

Nah. Jodi thinks she's the smartest person in the room. She's a fast thinker, has an answer for EVERYthing. She's sort of good at throwing things back at JM, "correcting" him on B.S.

That's one of her hallmark characteristics: pointing out when people are wrong or misspeak or whatever. Juan's going to have to break out the wooden spoon!

I'm sure this smug, defiant attitude is exactly why her parents wound up tossing her around when she was young. Can you imagine being Jodi's parent? Uggh

I think she is reading slowly trying to think of her next lie or fake story to explain away what JM is driving at.

Or just stall enough until lunch time :)

Nurmi needs a break to coach jodi on her demeanor and those journal entries. I firmly believe Nurmi put her on the stand knowing that she was going to lie. I believe he helped craft those lies too. can any of the lawyers tell us if this is something that happens but is swept under the rug? Like is this kind of thing done but kinda unspoken....

2wojeog.jpg

That literally made me choke on my coffee! Thank you, I needed that! LMAO

Is she going to have the luxury of reviewing every single transcript of her OWN testimony?!

OH HLN going over the morning bits I missed ... Hilarious Starbucks reference in relation to her memory .. oh this is good!!

The judge needs to do her JOB here and not allow Nurmi to have a sidebar for each journal ENTRY. The entire JOURNAL is admitted. NO MORE ALLOWED SIDEBARS should be allowed by judge for each journal entry.

There is an inconsistency with the date she testified the tootsie roll and pop rock incident corrected and what she said in her journal about that date.

Basically he's showing the entire event never occurred.

:yes: I'm loving it! This is why on direct, Juan kept making them say what date things happened on! :great:

I knew this was going to happen. Nurmi is trying everything he can to throw Juan's timing off.

It makes me so mad since Juan hardly ever objected when Nurmi and Jodi droned on for days on end.:furious:

IMO, this judge runs a very loose courtroom and i don't really like that. she has control over everything----but this trial in many ways has been a mess. just not style choice for a good judge. i like rules and even-handedness and i don't see that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911