jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #48 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
JM ended by asking her what she took back; or at least he implied that she took something back before she left Daryl/Matt. Has this come up at all? What she took back?

I've only watched bits of the direct testimony, then tuned in for the cross. I hate, hate, hate her voice, and the constant parsing of words! But fascinated in seeing a true sociopath at work. She feels she has this jury eating out of the palm of her hand, if not all 12, at least a few of the men will vote NG. I wish she submitted those naked pics to Howard Stern to evaluate her for Playboy material. Giant Pepperoni Fetish mags is about as good as she could expect.

She really believes she won the day yesterday! She thinks she manipulated Juan into lowering his voice!

Baaaahh haaaaa haaaaa! She walked right into his trap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JM ended by asking her what she took back; or at least he implied that he took something back before she left Daryl/Matt. Has this come up at all? What she took back?

Iirc a garage door opener

Sorry to go off topic....Softail,, I cannot figure out the sequence of the Mayonnaise and ketchup and mustard!! LOL, please help me out here:great::seeya:

:lol: Nothing in particular about the sequence, just like to have 'em handy in case we run across any fried, grilled, or broiled emu! :giggle: But, SHHHH! Don't tell Steely! :shush:

That's what it is? A two finger salute? I've never heard of that. I wonder if I can google it.

If that's the case, then he is sending a message to those viewing the pictures--because why would he do that to Jodi if they had just had a wonderful afternoon of sex?

That is the main meaning and you can Google it, I feel that is how Travis used it and to get there I go by his facial expression.

It could also mean oral sex performed on a woman but that clearly is not the context it was used ATM.

ETA I am not sure what day Jodi gave this testimony but it was a long time ago but she does refer to Travis giving the TWO finger salute.

And an arrogant one at that ! Not only does she think she can fool JM, the jury, the media and everyone else in that courtroom ... Arias thinks she is a good enough liar to fool everyone she has ever met.

I would love to know why she dropped out of high school and what her "real" relationship is with her parents. There is no telling what this woman did before meeting TA that her parents might have covered up.

And let's not forget that cross is just one piece of the prosecution puzzle. JM is free to call rebuttal witnesses to dig her grave just a little deeper.

After seeing her arrogance on full display yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that she quit because she thought she was smarter than everyone in the school and they were just wasting her time.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

That is the main meaning and you can Google it, I feel that is how Travis used it and to get there I go by his facial expression.

It could also mean oral sex performed on a woman but that clearly is not the context it was used ATM.

He just looks a little too relaxed in that pic.

IS is showing clips from yesterdays trial. I had forgotten some of the great stuff JM did. She's all confused about when she spoke to Travis about going over to help with Christmas decorations. She can't remember the time she was supposed to come over, but JM keeps pointing out that she can't say what she went, but she must have made a time to come over at some point. She can remember seeing him with the *advertiser censored* on the internet. He also asks her what her phone number back then was and she rattles it off like nothing. :giggle:

I had a different telephone number three years ago and it got changed. I can't remember the old number. But I'm older and have had chemo.

Travis had roommates that could of helped him. Why wait for Jodi?

There was something about getting into someones phone that morning? Was that when Jodi took his phone and looked to see who he was talking to?

I hope Juan pushes her more on Monday...you could see little flashes of her true self.

She really believes she won the day yesterday! She thinks she manipulated Juan into lowering his voice!

Baaaahh haaaaa haaaaa! She walked right into his trap!

so now he can use his lowered voice and show she STILL isn't going to remember s**t!

She may have made quite a good bit of money as a phone sex operator or bondage mistress.

Apparently she missed her calling

BBM

rimshot.gif

Can anyone tell me--has there been this type of discussion about these pictures, either on the board or in the trial? Has there been any explanation for them [other than Jodi's self serving one]? Has anyone else commented on the incongruity of the peace sign with the look on his face?

Is there anyone who thinks,-- he did not know she was going to show up that day, she walked in on him with a weapon at 4am, and held him hostage until she killed him?

I have been looking and looking at those pictures, and the feeling that I get from them is that I am looking at a hostage situation. It gives me the creeps.

I'm thinking the same thing more and more, and even more intensely since yesterday and learning she snuck up behind him in the study and stared at him surreptitiously for quite a while before the dog first noticed her. It wouldn't surprise me to learn she held a gun on him from that moment. Also, it wouldn't surprise me to learn Travis was forced to pose for the pics and that Jodi did indeed use the timer to take the pics of herself.

I actually don't think his hand signal could've been a sign for his friends, because there's no question Jodi would have noticed, and if she thought that's what he was doing, she'd have put a stop to it, possibly by using or threatening violence.

I think Jodi will be lucky if the jury doesn't try to hang her right there in the court room by the time this is over.

She is horrible. Just horrible.

Totally hot button!! She will not verbally admit that the man ended the relationship she says ended mutally or it was not defined etc.

But the BIG TELL is the change in her facial expressions her forehead wrinkles up, has/almost rolled her eyes when said to her or smirks looking at Jury saying.. No he didn't end it with me.. He was sorry about what he did etc

Because really? What man would be silly enough to break it off with her.. She's beautiful a sex goddess etc etc. :what:

Absolutely. Jodi Ann Arias is a text-book, psychological case study. I detect so many disturbing vibes from her, including (but not limited to):

-- She think she's THE HOTTEST chick. She was sky high that TA made her feel like a goddess, like "the most beautiful girl" in the WORLD. Admittedly not because he was worshiping her: it was all in HER mind. She adores how TA chased her down and HAD to get to know her when they met in Vegas. Her insecurities and self-worth got just the ego-boosting drug she's addicted to... because she is ANGRY that nobody loved her enough as a child.

-- She has an unstoppable will to win. She will NOT lose!! She wants to decimate any and all competition. She is highly insulted when anyone else is deemed prettier, smarter, nicer, needier. At 5 or 6, why did she knock her little brother across they head with a bat? She probably hated that he was born and diluted their parents attention. She cowers quietly in a group setting, uncomfortable with being unable to attract the limelight. So she figures out a passive-aggressive way to makes her presence known: she inappropriately crawls all over TA. Now, run and tell his other girls who's in town. Girls, you'd better stand BACK.

-- She will use every trick in the book to win -- as win she MUST. I've never seen a more gleeful tattle-tell. She will collect ammunition in any manner it takes. If snooping doesn't uncover real stuff to smudge people, she'll just make it up. She will confront, threaten and intimidate without fear. (Let's just slash this girls tires -- that'll send her packing!) Insult or challenge Jodi? You're going DOWN. She'll find your weak-spot and pound away. She will work on you 100 different ways until things go HER way.

:lol: Nothing in particular about the sequence, just like to have 'em handy in case we run across any fried, or grilled, broiled emu! :giggle: But, SHHHH! Don't tell Steely! :shush:

I'd suggest not making jokes about cooking emus. These are the kinds of things that can happen to people who make jokes about harming emus;

tko.gif
wedgie.gif
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-007.gif
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-015.gif
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-021.gif
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-025.gif

And a great many other things too. :nono:

Question to the legal eagles or others who work in the courts systems.

Do you think it's an ethical breach for a person working directly within the court system on a trial to be posting on a message board such as this and posting strong opinions against one side and specifically one attorney in the case?

Just curious.

If the person is an attorney or judge, it would be a VERY big problem.
Otherwise...
I'm not sure what the ethical implications are, but it seems like a sure fire way to lose your job if you're not careful.

:lol: Nothing in particular about the sequence, just like to have 'em handy in case we run across any fried, or grilled, broiled emu! :giggle: But, SHHHH! Don't tell Steely! :shush:

OK - OT warning!

Actually, I have been going to comment on the sequence of the condiments . . . you see they actually are in order . . .

1) Mayo goes on first to seal the bun so the other condiments are not absorbed into the bread and making it soggy.
2) Ketchup goes on top of the mayo - so watery ketchup will be absorbed into the meat (emu?)
3) produce would be next (ie: pickles, onions, tomato, lettuce)
4) mustard is always used to flavor the meat - mustard always goes directly onto the Emu (or on top of the cheese melted onto the beast)

I used to work @ a popular hamburger chain and was taught the(se) "rules" many years ago. . . .

back to your regular programming . . . . carry on . . . . you don't want these droids . . . .

On that taped phone call that was played in court, with Travis blowing smoke up her a$$ and complimenting her. Perhaps he tried reverse psychology on her. If he gave her the attention she craved he'd be safer.

There is a possibility he saw her evil side and thought playing super nice with her would keep him off her radar until someone better came along.

I don't believe Travis was all that upset she was seeing other men.

What! no Weeblos horseradish sauce? I'm partial to A 1 for steaks...I'm sure a emu can be cut into nice thick steaks. Has to be better than shark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77