jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, she is infuriating. She may be sorta tearing up- but it's because she is regretting past decisions and thinking about how she could have done it better. JMO.

Very interesting that she called Matt M right after the murder. I hope we get back to the magazines sometime today - Matt is in DEEP

yep, I was hoping to hear more about the magazine's this morning!!!!

And ITA with you, I think Matt might be in twubbbbbble!

Okay I don't normally post much and haven't posted at all during this trial but.........this woman is the epitomy of evil!!! :furious:

This may have been answered already and if it has I apologize in advance. Can someone tell me why she looks away every time she answers Juan? It's extremely irritating! jmo

The expert witnesses would do that. I guess she thinks she is an expert now with one killing under her belt. She mirrors what she sees. Their testimony is to be respected so she feels doing the same will get the same results, IMI. I think it is unsettling for the jury because typically they will not look at her. jmo

And something on top of that to add insult to injury -

It is said that Travis wanted to name his daughter (had he had one)- Iris

<modsnip>

She is obscene. Everything about her is just obscene.

Long sidebar taking place . . . JM is talking and judge is holding her head . . . I wish I could read lips

Nurmi looking over a piece of paper . . .. Judge is gesturing toward JM and both are looking to Nurmi

JM keeps referring to piece of paper . . . leaves it on the bench in front of Nurmi . . .

Now JM holds a DVD or CD . . .

they dismiss

So, this love sac, is this what some of us back in the 60's and 70's called bean bags?

FWIW:
I read on facebook how Mummum had a painting Jodi had done of Travis' dad, Gary. When Jodi was arrested for Travis' murder Gary and Greg (Travis' brothers) destroyed it.

Very interesting that she called Matt M right after the murder. I hope we get back to the magazines sometime today - Matt is in DEEP

Ya know, I'm wondering what she has on these guys (Darryl, Mat). Something Big for them to want to appease her. Since she is accusing Travis of pedophilia, do you think it might be true about someone else she knows. That would be a reason someone would stand by her if she had that kind of dirt.

I know there is no evidence about this. Just wondering WHY these guys and tangling with the case and her.

I can only imagine that Juan has to dream about this every night. The stress he is under is incredible. Its like doing battle with the devil.

I really believe her trying to play word games throughout her testimony and refusing to give clear, concise answers is not going to endear her to the jury. It screams guilt to me and I am sure it does to them. The arrogance is astounding!

Jodi: "I had never killed anyone before."

Wow. That is not a normal person's answer. And I'm sick of her fake "crying" act--there are no tears on that face. And we all know you DID "grind" Ryan Burns, Jodi. A girl who offers to toss your salad on the first date is not going to be shy about grinding in order to control Ryan and her alibi.

Juan Martinez is a BOSS! I am crushing hard on that man--he is sexy, smart and so wonderful to observe from a courtroom standpoint--I've never seen a proscecutor so well-prepared, organized, on-point and solo before. Juan just rocks.

O/T:

The Blizzard of Oz has arrived upon me in Kansas. It's amazing how hard it's snowing and how hard the wind is blowing.

*praying I don't lose power*

Lunch hour! = AKA Jean Causauruausas' hour to sympathize with JA....

No thank you!!

Free Jodi so she can slaughter again? You are on wrong site.

That's not what it means. It's based on a meme that's been going around for a few months now. Like when we had that nasty super hot weather last summer? There was a picture that said "I'm sure enjoying this heatwave... said no one ever". It's meant to be sarcastic and not at all meant to be pro-Arias.

This public service announcement brought to you by Leilei, who knows way too many meme's :p

1zoktbl.jpg

Taker her home, and we'll be covering your case here......:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members