jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think ARias has ANY concept that she's in deep crap, or is she oblivious?

I definitely thinks she's starting to see herself sinking.

Pathological liars know when they are sinking and have to think of a new lie to connect dots to make it appear as if she was never lying. She wants to. Desperately. But she knows everything she's said so far is on the record. Her ability to improvise creative solutions is shrinking, and I'm positive she is aware of that.

I hate giving Jodi any time to regroup. I know it's illegal to starve someone to death on the witness stand but..........

What could the bishop tell her that she didn't already know. she's playing games. so far we know that she will lie about anything to make sure she isn't charged with this crime. I hope he keeps her up there all day long.
The call to the bishop was just to ensure Jodi had an authority figure, likely well respected, believing she had nothing to do with, and no knowledge of, Travis' murder.

Taker her home, and we'll be covering your case here......:waitasec:

The original post isn't saying to free her. He's saying Juan would NEVER say to free her. "Free Jodi said no one EVER" = "Free Jodi said no JUAN ever".

I think people are misinterpreting it.

wow... did we all hear?

JM: So Mr Burns was your alibi?
JA: YehNO

Clearly... you missed the second line and/or the sarcasm. Duh.

Yes I sure did. Had to read it a few times to get the meaning. Sure looks like you might have been coming from her defensive website. Sorry if I was wrong.

I wonder if Matt flipped on her.

Juan was moving so fast, but did he bring out the one of her first phone calls after fleeing into the desert after the murder was to Matt McCready? Did we know this? Why would she have called him of all people?

Juan is focusing on her lies today big time. If she claims to have an inner change since the Murder, Jodi Arias needs to be an honest Human Being and end the pain for the Family of Travis and admit Self Defense is just another lie. Time for her to do the right thing. Getting the sympathy from everyone claiming she has had a inner change is just living minute by minute as the liar she is . JMO

Thanks...new note to Jodi,,,,,Sofa sounds much better than Lovesac

They sell both...mostly known for their huge "beanbag" like seating. The filler is not the pebbly stuff that gave beanbags their name. They use foam I think.

Is the defense lady giving JA directions from her chair? If she is can someone in court give the bailife (sp) a note to go the judge about that? That can't be right? Is that what the prosecutor means by someone telling JA stuff?

I hope Juan hit home that she can't feel sympathy for Travis having died (ie sending flowers) and by the same token believe he deserved to die. She can't have both. If she felt he deserved to die (hence killing in self defense) then she can not exhibit sympathy in him having died. Completely contradicts itself.

Agree, Stolat. Take that even a step further. She said several times she was ashamed. She now claims she killed in self defense.

Who feels both shame AND sympathy when they are forced to defend their own LIFE in a self defense situation???\

I'd think RELIEF for having survived such a harrowing, life threatening situation would be a dominant emotion.

I am tired of her word games and semantics.

She knows her goose is cooked on whether or not she knew Travis was dead but she is going to spend hours dancing around the question. I can't take it.

it's so hard for me to believe there are actually people out there who believe this load of ****.

I would LOVE to hear anyone try to criticize Mr. Martinez's cross this morning...he absolutely spun her around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966