jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #52 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow... did we all hear?

JM: So Mr Burns was your alibi?
JA: YehNO

One of the greatest moments of the morning.

BTW another great tweet:"NURMI: "Objection, your honor, the prosecutor is forcing my client to dig her own grave." "

A sociopath like Jodi will never believe it's ever 'over'. She just thinks that by acting docile that the jurors will believer her latest version of the 'truth' and let her go free.

An act. A pathetic act. An evil act.

The original post isn't saying to free her. He's saying Juan would NEVER say to free her. "Free Jodi said no one EVER" = "Free Jodi said no JUAN ever".

I think people are misinterpreting it.

Thanks, I didn't think it was that hard to understand... lol. That meme is everywhere so I just assumed... oh well! Some jokes fall flat!

she had blood on her hands and feet, no mention of her clothes, never a mention of her clothes what happened to her clothes

macbethm.jpg

LADY MACBETH
31 Yet here's a spot.
Doctor
32 Hark! she speaks. I will set down what comes
33 from her, to satisfy my remembrance the more
34 strongly.
LADY MACBETH
35 Out, damned spot! out, I say!

------------------------------------------------------------

==>William Shakespeare -- MACBETH Act 5, Scene 1
----------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think ARias has ANY concept that she's in deep crap, or is she oblivious?

I think she is suffering under the delusion that she can still talk her way out of this--she truly believes she comes across as a sweet, soft, beautiful, gentle, meek and generous young lady who is so mild mannered she rarely even gets irritated.

She actually sees Travis' murder as something that happened to HER--she is "grieving," SHE is sad--it's sick.

Ya know, I'm wondering what she has on these guys (Darryl, Mat). Something Big for them to want to appease her. Since she is accusing Travis of pedophilia, do you think it might be true about someone else she knows. That would be a reason someone would stand by her if she had that kind of dirt.

I know there is no evidence about this. Just wondering WHY these guys and tangling with the case and her.

That's the golden question. It's really bugging me why not one, but two guys who act like this in a death penalty murder case.

Juan was moving so fast, but did he bring out the one of her first phone calls after fleeing into the desert after the murder was to Matt McCready? Did we know this? Why would she have called him of all people?

IMO - she told him what she was planning on doing, or at least SOME of it. I *think* she called him to tell him it was done.

He wrote the forged pedo letters - she stayed the night with him the night before she went to TA's.

I think he knows A LOT MORE than we think.

Checking in quickly. I got to see only a little bit at the end. Did JM go over the murder?

I am on Jury Duty this week.

Have to call every night to see if I have to go to courthouse.

Think they will count watching THIS trial as jury duty?? :what:

'.....i'd never killed anyone before.'

might be my favorite jodi-ism of the day.

I think she is suffering under the delusion that she can still talk her way out of this--she truly believes she comes across as a sweet, soft, beautiful, gentle, meek and generous young lady who is so mild mannered she rarely even gets irritated.

She actually sees Travis' murder as something that happened to HER--she is "grieving," SHE is sad--it's sick.

bbm... that. ITA!

That's not what it means. It's based on a meme that's been going around for a few months now. Like when we had that nasty super hot weather last summer? There was a picture that said "I'm sure enjoying this heatwave... said no one ever". It's meant to be sarcastic and not at all meant to be pro-Arias.

This public service announcement brought to you by Leilei, who knows way too many meme's :p

Never heard of a meme. But got the point now.

They sell both...mostly known for their huge "beanbag" like seating. The filler is not the pebbly stuff that gave beanbags their name. They use foam I think.

They are really comfy. I love them.

Travis had one in the house. I believe there is a picture floating around of his home, and in one of them you can see 2 love sac's in what I think was a game room? Or loft area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark