jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she concerned that JM is going to say that she was speeding toward Mesa? When what he really plans on saying is that she didn't want anyone to see her car parked near Travis' the night she killed him.

Ahem, uh, Travis Alexander won't be having lunch today.

He also doesn't have a migraine.

But thanks for your concern just the same.

JM did great today. Forceful but not mean/patronizing. IMO.

I bet ya that in chambers yesterday involved a hashing out of the rules of responsive answers and the potential consequences of continued defiance as she is playing less of her, "that is not the word I would use" ....blah, blah blah games today!

She agreed as long as they toss her a PB&J sandwich each day!

and the judge says..make sure she has something to eat.. I don't want this to be an issues again.

What was covered thus far? What points were scored by JM? What was jodi's demeanor? And do we have any lovely sleuthers there today?

jodi didn't want to be interrupted on her way to kill travis. Jm should ask her and when you went to visit Mr. burns and you were pulled over were you driving a RED car? It doesn't make a difference what color car you drive. She was pulled over in a white car

He is going for premeditation now. This red car thing is going to be hard to prove. She can wriggle out too easy, imo. I hope he moves on quickly.

The thing that boggles my mind about this case is how she is not already in jail for several life sentences. She's already admitted to killing him, basically, changed her story several times, shown herself to be quite deranged. How is she still standing? I know everyone should get their fair trial, but how has it gone on for so long? I thought for sure that the fact that she shot him in the head would be the inconsistency that nailed her. How could you not know that you'd shot someone at that proximity? How can she possibly have her claim of self-defense taken seriously at all when she was the one who'd acted violent towards him from the beginning, and she was the one holding the gun?! :banghead:

Some of us think the only reason he was shot only once, is because the gun jammed when she tried to shoot TA second time. Remember the ninja story about the gun jammed when they tried to shoot her, the one piece of truth being the gun jammed. Not buy the ninja, but by JA herself.

Its not a brain chemistry problem....she is sane and could have lived a productive life....many sociopath and psychopaths are very successful and don't kill (although they can also make someone's life miserable, but thats another story). Yeah somehow her chromosomes did the tango wrong and she likely has some sort of personality disorder, but she chose to kill. Whatever Axis II she has does not prevent her from knowing right from wrong. Can't blame anyone but her choices.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Amen sistah !!

But she'll remember it was a sunny day and what was playing on the radio.

And who was sitting across from and to the left of her at that dinner they discussed this morning!!! I can't remember who sat next to me at dinner a week ago.

She is a vicious murderer. But watching the prosecutor treat her like she was a worm under a magnifying glass makes me uncomfortable.

Go look at the photos of Travis' body after she was done with him....

If she took only $200, how did she deposit $400 into her bank account? In SeaSide/Monterey, where she knew the banks.
Bingo !! Wait until he gets to the gas cans and her *advertiser censored*-and-bull story about filling up outside of California to save $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member