jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I'm going to just ask it: Why does Jodi need to use 2 HANDS to masturbate? (According to the trial testimony of the sex tape--this is not a knock knock joke!)

God bless you. Seriosuly. I was hoping to see one of your posts so I could catch up!!!

Hee hee. I caught the last few minutes and saw jodi cross by JM as he was walking up to the judge and she was going back to her seat and I wished he could just sneak a foot out and trip her!!! I;m sorry, I couldn't help it!!!!

Awww thanks. I always love to read your professional opionions too.

I will only catch about an hour this afternoon and I have to drive Mom's taxi. It's not a red car and I will stay within the speed limit as I don't want to get pulled over by the highway patrol who aren't really police as they are law enforcement.

Am I crazy or is she FREAKING FLIRTING SMILING at JUAN?!

Seriously? Am I seeing things?

Darn it, I missed that - Will watch whenever I can check out the video - Don't doubt it one bit though. What a piece of work.

Think Juan is doing a great job!

My personality disordered ex who is in my estimation also psychopathic lived a torturous existence as a child. He was beaten until bones were broken, had urinated sheets hung to dry without being cleaned to show his friends how childish he was, had Christmas gifts kept on a shelf where he could see them until the following August with promises he could have them if he behaved but he never did well enough. In August they were donated to the Salvation Army. He was forced to eat what was on his plate and once vomited IN his food. He was forced to eat that as well. He was removed from the home at age 13 but by that point the damage was done. It was 1976.

I have empathy for my ex...which admittedly is difficult to maintain at times. It's more consistent to say I have empathy for the little boy he was. The grown man who could not or would not heal from such horrendous treatment CHOSE to abuse others. He CHOSE to rape his teenage niece. He CHOSE to call his own children bastards when he was angry and state they too should be beaten from the moment they were toddlers. He CHOSE to pull a gun on me twice. He CHOSE to lie, steal, manipulate, abuse and actively seek the ruination of anyone who loved him.

He, for the most part, was successful. But he chose every single decision he made to hurt another human being in any capacity. As such my empathy, for my own sanity, must also end at the point it became his CHOICE to do those things.

Obviously wholeheartedly my so not nearly impartial opinion.

Thanks for this. It's weird to me how some people seem to think that empathy/compassion and wanting someone locked away for the safety of society are mutually exclusive.

What JA says about the woman kicking and stomping her legs, isn't that what the ME said had possibly happened to TA?? Is she telling the story in 3rd person?? JMO

Hi everyone.... newbie here.... when Juan asked the reptilian to give an example of a speeding ticket she'd received, I was waiting for him to pull out a copy of her driving record to verify or contradict her story.

:welcome4: shelbor, glad you joined us!

I'm sure he would have if she said something different then what her record states. He might have to after the lunch break. lol

Hi everyone.... newbie here.... when Juan asked the reptilian to give an example of a speeding ticket she'd received, I was waiting for him to pull out a copy of her driving record to verify or contradict her story.

:welcome5:

Wow. She actually quoted Detective Flores stating that there was anger involved. What she failed to realize that it was not anger on the part of TA that was so apparent. It was her anger that was overwhelmingly apparent. She just does not get it at all. IMO

IMO she does seem to project wildly. She's the one who brutally murdered Travis, yet she paints herself as the Ultimate Victim. Such BS.

this morning JM basically just used her own words against her. The last few days just simply asking her the questions was not working, she was evasive and difficult. There was no way for her to get out of answering differently by using her own words.

also....he got her to admit that she liked dressing up for Travis. Very contradictory to what she said under direct.....said she felt stupid in the outfit, etc.

I'm wondering at her motive for changing her testimony from direct?
She's got a reason - and she thinks it will benefit her.
What could it be?
I do NOT believe she is giving in - not at all.

Perhaps Nurmi is warning her for rebuttal that she better have no memory issues. So today she is answering knowing Nurmi will try to repair the damage JM is doing.

I've only been watching the trial since last week and I didn't really know too much prior to that. Exactly WHY is there a sex tape? Did she record it?

Which version do you want--Jodi's or the truth?

Jodi says that Travis asked her to tape their phone call so he could have a 'sex tape.' But there is no evidence of that.

Speculation abounds that she wanted a copy of the sex tape so she could blackmail him or play it for his new Mormon girlfriends or his bishop or ?

Is there going to be a new Inside Edition airing this Saturday?
Thanks in advance

Not to jump too far ahead but if JA gets the DP, it will be interesting to see if she is physically capable of turning the waterworks on. I have my doubts.

hello shelbor!! :wagon:

:welcome5: shelbor. Glad to have you join us.

She is quite something isn't she?

It wouldn't shock me if Juan did have a copy of her driving record and tickets. lol

I too am a Survivor of Domestic Abuse. I have lived that nightmare twice in my life, this woman doesn't know what REAL abuse is. I have had staples in my head, numerous Black Eyes, Severe Bruises, Numerous Police Reports, hospital visits, etc. Travis did NOT abuse her, if anything she abused him! She stalked him, financially abused him, took advantage of him, etc. I do not believe for one second that he EVER laid a hand on her in anger.

That was weird, at times it was like she was a witness for the state, gleefully dismantling the defenses' case

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members