jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #58 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question.

My ustream at noontime on my droid did not work as it said AZFamily channel was not streaming. And I put in search abc15 and it said channel offline too? Were others having that problem? What other ustream app (not links to websites for computer, but specifically ustream) do others use for their droid app?

Thanks

I had the same problem on my iPhone. Downloaded wildabouttrials and that is working.

Yeah, I spoke too soon. She will fight the premeditation aspect and she will not back down on the self-defense theory. Thus, she has not given up.

It's like taking a slow boat to China.
Does anybody know what experts are lined up to testify?

OK. I'm going to just ask it: Why does Jodi need to use 2 HANDS to masturbate? (According to the trial testimony of the sex tape--this is not a knock knock joke!)

Because 2 hands are better than Juan?

(I couldn't walk away from it, could I?)

What JA says about the woman kicking and stomping her legs, isn't that what the ME said had possibly happened to TA?? Is she telling the story in 3rd person?? JMO

Interesting. She did say the reason she chose to lie about he Ninja intruders and why she picked a man and woman was because ... uh... there was her and TA there in the bathroom.

Can't make this stuff up.

OK. I'm going to just ask it: Why does Jodi need to use 2 HANDS to masturbate? (According to the trial testimony of the sex tape--this is not a knock knock joke!)

Well maybe to touch her breasts while at the same time stimulating herself.

Even people with mental illness know right from wrong. I doubt she can go back in an appeal and change her story. The appeal would be based on errors during the trial, not because they made a mistake claiming it was self defense.:seeya:
Not always if they are under a psychotic break, off medications. BUT...I won't get into that...like you said Jodi isn't mentally ill truly.

I hope he gets into the bank deposits and where that money came from. She admitted she only had a couple hundred dollars cash. Bank reciepts show $800 cash.

I cannot wait to hear where she got the $$ from for her deposits.

1 hand to *ahem* "keep open" access...and 2nd hand to actually do it. :blushing:

No, Your not seeing things, I have noticed it too...... Wondering what her motive is? Any Ideas?

Yes, I think she believes she is a GODDESS (just like she said on the tape), the ultimate seductress. I think this may be part of the coldness on the part of her defense atty Nurmi and herself (she may have been flirty with him ala CA and Baez but it didn't work). I think she believes she can seduce/flirt/turn on JM and throw him off his game. OR maybe she just wants to turn him on; regardless of what the endgame is, I think she enjoys what she perceives as her sexual power.

It's freaking CREEPY to watch. I am literally gasping out loud watching her. I wonder what the jurors think, if they're seeing this, too!

This creature is unbelievable.

Okay, got me there. :what:

Haha, sorry I was just kidding b/c the defendant made that stupid comment. And people think she is so smart. :giggle:

I'm wondering at her motive for changing her testimony from direct?
She's got a reason - and she thinks it will benefit her.
What could it be?
I do NOT believe she is giving in - not at all.

She is not giving in. She never will. How can she do anything but agree on cross when there are text messages and phone recordings?

She thinks that by admitting that she was a liar that the jury will believe her latest version of her story.

Did you see what she has down there?

Just one hand probably wouldn't work for her :waitasec:

(Sorry...that was gross)

Someone may have already made this comment - but what Juan did was so effective. He has the jury in utter disgust with the defendant right at the brink of bringing the hammer down about the murder.

I'm wondering at her motive for changing her testimony from direct?
She's got a reason - and she thinks it will benefit her.
What could it be?
I do NOT believe she is giving in - not at all.

Something's definitely up here.

Don't have a clue but they knew yesterday what was coming. Now she is willing to say she couldn't keep her stories straight. Then.

But she's on the stand now and as she stated yesterday this is different. She is under oath.

Don't buy it one bit. But I don't buy her just giving up either!

She's beginning to drag him in circles again with the car issue. It may make sense to the TH's and be perfectly reasonable however, it was JA sneaking off to slaughter TA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jp.52203