jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"After we had sex, I had a banana" Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'm sure you did Jodi.

What are these used for?

Capture.png

Is there anywhere I can find a transcript of the smutty phone conversation? I can''t make out most of what TA is saying during that conversation. TIA.

Sorry, but every time I attempt to transcribe it my keyboard gets hot and starts to smoke.

I go through more keyboards that way...

OOOHHHHHH... THE ROPE....He is getting to the rope...:eek:

She remembers omelets she ate 18 years ago at 8:05:24 A.M. on Feb. 27, but she can't remember whether or not she ate breakfast that morning.

Don't listen to the talking heads. That's one advice I can give you....
I never do; it's just entertainment to me. They could be praising Juan to the heavens and I still wouldn't care, because their "opinions" are about ratings. Full stop. I mostly think those shows are silly.

I absolutely despise her when she refers to the detective as "Flores" - so utterly disrespectful!

"After sex I had a banana." :what::what: :blushing:

Am I seeing correctly? The phrase you loved him ... is making her a bit emotional?? Her nose started to get red.

It is bad enough that Jodi has to ruin biscotti for me, now posters are ruining Sarah Palin for me!

Getting close to the murder,and my company is getting close to leaving!!Thank God!!

Has anyone ever seen a 20 foot decorative rope? If so, what would that be used for?

JM skipped over the part where Arias said Travis brought her bags in and then in the next breath said she surprised Travis in his office watching videos ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KreepinSavage