jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 12TH DAY #59 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said her "stuff." hahaha!

Say the "p" word, JA, we know that's what you call it.

Most women I know consider the "p" word as a bit degrading..or is the word debasing...who knows..anyway, the very thing she complains about (being talked to badly and abused), she does to herself.

If JM isn't a smoker, I bet he will be by the end of this trial...I may become one too.

Nurmi was just looking down at his watch signalling the judge to wrap this up.

She can't remember her lies, so she is having a hard time answering!!!

B**ch has colored her bangs purple today. LOOK!!!!

But OMG having her ugly nakedness up for the whole world to see over and over again ...just kill me now ..

"there are just some details I don't remember, they're just details" with a smug shrug. UGH!

can juan not get transcripts of her testimony on defense? to show her what shes said

He can but it would take a lot of time to impeach her and the jury remembers, I think.

look @ these pictures. . . there is KY but nowhere do you see any rope do you?

no . .
continued with sexual acts and pulled hands out of the rope - long enough to go all way round the back . . . nothing to hold it up . . . all the way down to ground . . after I took my hands out

let me ask questions . . . rope is behind there . . nothing to hold it up . .. not best headboard to tie people up . . . your legs in this portion of the bed . . .we look @ another photo

exhibit #64 - this is the armour you told us you were leaning against when man and woman came in . . . pointing @ the bed . .. left arm would have been here and feet here . . . blankets and sheets were ther . . I slipped hands/wrists out of the rope . . .gravity has rope already down on ground . . .

it was too short - it was pulled taunt . . .

talking about this rope you claim he tied you up . . . there is nothing behind this headboard . . . exhibit #66 . . . not mission style - no slats more like a sleigh . . . nothing to hold a rope draped around it
I guess not
you were there you person tied up
yes
right arm andleft arm pull out . . .
if that were the case but it wasn't - I never talked about the rope reaching the ground . . the rope was tight

if rope was tight - you can't get wrists out .

the rope was pulled tight
your wrists were covered/circled your wrist
correct - the nooses were loose enough to pull hand out

if pulled taunt and you pull hand out it is still in place?
don't know if it's loose or tight - go to the ground or lose
it was pulled tight but nooses lose enough to pull hands out

where is the rope?
where he left it in that room o bathroom

most people don't have knife in their bedroom - he didn't usually have one
correct
didn't see one usually

he cut rope in the bathroom - come into the bedroom with knife or leave it in the bath . . don't remember . . .

do you remember telling saniels . . he cut rope off your wrist . . . oh Richard Samuels (sorry about misspelling) . . .told him it was on night stand . .. . use to cut the rope
I remember speculating about that
are you sure you used the word speculating
I am not sure I used the word speculating when I was speculating . . .
knife was not used to cut my wrists but the rope

knife was not necessary to cut it off of you . . . not what was done . . . slipped hands out . . continued with activity

keep talking about a movie . . . wasn't made with TA's camera if there was one. . . I don't remember which camera we used . . his was kind of new so I kinda of had problems. . . I don't remember saying I couldn't

do you remember saying it couldn't be done?
no I was talking about the time

exhibit #167 - talking about this particular photo . . I wastrying to set up the camera so we could take a video but it didn't work . . .

you said couldn't . . not that I couldn't . . . I didn't want to figure it out . . . I could do it just didn't want to take the time . . . couldn't remember what ccamera we ultimately used. . .

what are we talking about here?
do you have any problem understanding.

objection - overruled

answering question to best of memory (nurmi and Wilmot look anxious!)

you and TA attempting to use his camera to videotape the activity . .
I don't remember specifically saying that but it would be accurate

now you changed your testimony from a couple min ago
you are asking different questions
you got up and got your camera
yes
this camera used to videotape
yes

where is the rope
at this point I think it is on the floor

don't mean to be expoitave but lets start with #166 . . . TA . . this is the corner of the bed . . . where you are tied up . . . take your hands out - that rope will remain there
another view #168 - this is where your hands were - here is where the ropes are - not anymore . . . not when that photo was taken

you and TA had something to eat . . . a lull in days activities . . . why not go home at that point. . you already had sex . .. having sex wasn't only reason . .wanted to spend time together . . . with someone you already described as a bully

objection - sustained
judge may we approach?

(she did describe him as a bully previously iirc!)

THANKS WENWE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys who transcribe are lifesavers.

Ahhh...Im work at the Hospital and Im missing all this!! Im getting bits and pieces. Haha doesnt look good for me with Drs and patients all around and suddenly my ear phones came out so, :what: we all here something about tying up and a rope and then I had to hit ..mute!! Hope I can catch up tonight!!!:please: Missing it all :(

Me too!!!!

Hmm. Maybe Juan has data showing exactly what time the photos were deleted.

Well the during the murder photos were deleted to, IIRC, so who deleted those? She's caught.

Almost done for the day. I think I might cry. I'm enjoying watching him destroy her.

IMO

OMG! She remembers the big things. Not the details.

Isn't murdering someone kind of a big thing? :waitasec:

Holy cow, she just said she remembers the major things. I'm thinking stabbing TA 27 times is a pretty major thing.

she remembers major things????? she said she had gaps and couldn't remember the murder! I would consider the murder something MAJOR!!!!!

she's goin' down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member