100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't wait to hear this testabaloney. Fast forward to present...I just woke up. Her droning on and on literally put me ro sleep. She's so full of it!
:sly:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk HD

"I was deeply ashamed of what had happened."

No, Jodi, WHAT YOU DID!!

she was going to kill herself with the 9 mm once she got away from the yreka area. of course, she also packled all her bags. the cops arrested her because they were sure she was about to flee...

Why did you decide to tell the truth?

Because they had the goods on her, that's when she started making up different stories that she thought fit better with the forensics and other evidence.

When she said that, I believed her.

But never before -- or since.

Because they had pics of me dragging the body & oh yea they also had my palm print!

She acting like she's on 48 Hours.

You are SO RIGHT. The more charming, confident, focused, clear-voiced Jodi is on display. Even if her ship is possibly going down, I think she is in hyperfocus mode.

Yet she seemed very proud of herself as she went off on that sermon of an answer.

And this is why juror questions are wonderful. Proceed with your verdicts and sleep well, good jurors!

But if you were covered in blood and scared why wouldn't you call 911.

exactly if you didnt know what had just happened you would call the police. its as simple as that.

I wish one would ask about the comment "No jury will convict me. Why? Because I'm innocent, no jury will convict me, and you can mark my words on that".

Geez. FABULOUS. Usually put Travis first, what he wanted. Why did you not put Travis first after you shot him and call 911? YOWZA! She really fails answering.

Shame DOES NOT = self defense.

why does she keep using the word de-etify, when it's not a word? I get what she's trying to do, but she's looking <unusual> doing so.

ed·i·fy (d-f)
tr.v. ed·i·fied, ed·i·fy·ing, ed·i·fies
To instruct especially so as to encourage intellectual, moral, or spiritual improvement.

MOO

Mel

You couldn't believe you were the type of person that could defend yourself Jodi? People wouldn't think any less of you.

LIAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member