100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not going to faint, no way. She shot, butchered and sliced TA and kept right on going, didn't bother her all of that killing. Memory loss what bunk.

Here's my take: I think Jodi knows she's going to be convicted. I think she's always known she was going to be convicted, and her lawyers have always known it as well. As Detective Flores said, this is some of the best evidence ever, and there's no way around that.

Jodi is going through the motions of telling these tales just to pay lip service to the process and to give her a venue for talking about Travis. There are several points she wants to make very clear, and it matters not how it affects the outcome of this trial, as long as she gets to hold forth. Those points are: 1. That Travis was really into her, and that makes her special -- and all the Jodi haters, like Sky, be damned, 2. That she was so appealing that she could get a nice, chaste Mormon man to break his vows, and 3. Travis f-ed up by rejecting her and calling her out on being a lying sociopath, and for that he will pay, not only with his life, but with his reputation and memory.

This whole trial for Jodi is a huge F you to Travis, kind of a warning or lesson about why Jodi should never be crossed.

Agree, and its a big F you to everyone who wouldn't give her the 2nd degree murder plea and all others she perceived as getting in her way. Vengeance.

Wait, I'm listening to HLN and they are only up to the "why did you wait two years to tell the truth" question, she said she was talking to a Psychologist??? She said she had no mental health Drs not 25 questions prior...(re: her mental issues)...

DOES ANYBODY KNOW
With the -2 answer she gave Does it make sense that she takes off her glasses to read?

It does not make sense to me that if she is a -2 that she would take off her glasses to read, I am in the -3's and if I take off my glasses or contacts I cannot see a books words in front of my face.

did jodi say anything about going on a road trip to see the sights and things, if so, why did she drive all night in the dark. running out of gas on a long lonely road at night would be scary to have to stop and refill from a 5 gal can.

I'm wondering if she's pissed off knowing they think she has a mental defect.

HUGE QUESTION?? Im leaving to go to Cabo San Lucas on a vacation tommorow for a week! I wont be back until next thursday!! So excited to go but..I will miss everything! No wifi plus my family said I cant watch the witch Trial anyway hehe! Will they have a verdict by then????? :waitasec:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ANY IDEAS? :please:

My educated guess is no way in heck. IIRC there are only 2 days of court next week (Wed & Thurs) so you won't miss much.

The jury doesn't know this.
That Travis had been held at gun point before.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I had a dream last night that TA's family was giving their impact statements and one of TA's sisters (Tanisha, I think) focused her statement to Jodi, telling her how vile she is, how Travis came is hate her, how he never truly loved her, how he couldn't wait to get rid of her...she went on and on and it made the lying murderess sooo angry!

In my dream Tanisha finished her remarks by saying, "you stole his life, like you've stolen so many things, including the time of these good jurors for week after week, but you NEVER got his heart, his soul and you never will!"

It was an awesome statement!

I would like to see if this comes to fruition.

OMG! The Mormon Community must be seething hearing this piece of work explaining their tenets.

After finding out about his pedophilia, wouldn't she think that during sex with him later, he might be thinking of her as an 8 year old little boy? Did that not bother her if she thought it bad enuff to kill him? Not maka de sense, Jod. Does not compute, you lying murderer... grrrrrr

did you notice she said he wasn't a 'threat' to children? that was weird that she'd say that.

you know once that jury gets to talking one of them is going to say...

"ok.....who asked the *advertiser censored* question?" and everyone will laugh and laugh lol

:floorlaugh: Was the word '*advertiser censored*' in any evidence or testimony, or was one of the jurors messing with her?

Nope... she evidently is wearing reading glasses!
however, JA takes hers' off to read!:floorlaugh:

I think they are clear glass, simply for effect . Otherwise why take them off to read..

just to see if Jodi would grab it and run...which she did...obviously no naked wet man bent on murdering someone stops to pick up and move a camera...but Jodi grabs any lifeline. So, yes, that explains why the camera was where it was so Jodi hops on board that train-if it was a test-she failed just fine.

I very much agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member