100 questions from the jury: Arias answering on her 16th day on the stand #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
When asked what Jodi considered to be the definition of *advertiser censored*, she said that it was a pejorative term for a woman. This makes me wonder if Jodi has been called a *advertiser censored* for many years. *advertiser censored* is not used as a term for all women. There must be a reason that Jodi believes it is.

WOW!

This is a MOST interesting observation...

I am certainly going to pay even more attention to JA's hands in the following days...

What makes it even more interesting.. Is if we can apply these observations to other psychopath... And maybe find some similarities...

I have to admit..that second to seeing Travis and his family find justice...

I am interested in observing an example of a small, yet frighteningly impactful, segment of society... Namely psychopaths...

It is a wish of mine that with sufficient studies/observations we may be able to narrow down defining traits of these individuals... In addition to the obvious lack of conscience...

JMO

Let me just share this with you. Wouldn't you know it, the stalker psychopath that made my life a living h3ll used the word edify in a Christian sense. How weird is that?

All psychopaths seem to know how to posture, IMO. It's part of their shape shifting, I guess. Jodi is in a class by herself with those hand gestures possibly. Did KC use her hands much when she talked? Any others you can think of?

Someday they'll be able to run a wand over our head to stick a label on us. I just hope society doesn't decide to start using eugenics to weed society of quirky people by tampering with their genes. I'm all for wanting to rid the world of killers, but I don't want to have us all end up the same.

JMO and thoughts though.

Definition of EUGENICS
: a science that deals with the improvement (as by control of human mating) of hereditary qualities of a race or breed

Anybody else feel like you're getting "bed sores" from being glued to the coverage? My whole body aches like I'm elderly, but my hiney feels like bed sores--even when I was ONLY watching the coverage from my couch. The computer chair is exacerbating it all...ugh!

I started watching while sitting on the floor knitting so I could give my hips a stretch.

Jurors may want to know they aren't going to make her parents suffer by imposing the Death Sentence. Her answers that she wasn't all that close to them clears the way, IMO. Whether Jodi loves her parents unconditionally is not even what they asked. It's all about her again.

BBM.

This is a very interesting and profound insight. I think you could be correct.

This question may play strongly into the penalty phase (assuming there is one) deliberations, as well as mitigation. And she completely, totally, thoroughly blew it on these questions. Not a single drop of remorse over the fractured relationships, not a single bit of acceptance for her part in damaging the relationships, nothing. Just me, me, me. This was a GOLDEN chance for her to sob about how she regrets so many mistakes, yada, yada, and wants only for a chance to repair their relationship. How she is so grateful for their presence there supporting her, despite the rough relationship they have had. Etc.

What the jurors now know is that her own mother, sitting right there in the room every single day, is not terribly close to her, nor she to her parents.

And omg, what an awful position to be in, facing the DP.

Hubs & I were pondering on whether Travis named him for Bone-Apart or Dynamite, or even a nod to the Napoleon Complex of short men??

All are cute thoughts.

I would like to know that as well. Could have even been food!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I think she said just the opposite. Ryan said he met her in April and her hair was blond -- Jodi testified that she died it brown in March, so the juror asked her to explain the inconsistency.

She said Ryan was mistaken about when they met because the convention was in March 2008, not April.

Dang, you're good. :rocker:

I would think after the jurors received very long-winded answers from Jodi today, even though they were excellent questions, perhaps they were regretting asking her so many! :)
"Concise" is not in Jodi's vocabulary!

Travis was not thinking with the right "head" for a lack of better description when she showed up.

She even testified that he wanted sex and she was too tired so they went to bed.

If you want someone out of your life you probably wouldn't let them in at 4 am, no?

Anybody else feel like you're getting "bed sores" from being glued to the coverage? My whole body aches like I'm elderly, but my hiney feels like bed sores--even when I was ONLY watching the coverage from my couch. The computer chair is exacerbating it all...ugh!

yes my fibromyalgia flares up and My tailbone hurts. During the day I try mixing it up, I sit on a stability ball or on the floor doing basic leg stretches to keep loose, also helps relieve some of the anger from watching the trial. You should look into a nice heat/massaging pad to sit on for the duration!

If you want someone out of your life you probably wouldn't let them in at 4 am, no?

Correct, however, remember Jodi telling 48hours how kind, generous, and understanding Travis was? I agree that even though he wanted her out of his life, he would not turn her out at 4 am.

BBM.

This is a very interesting and profound insight. I think you could be correct.

This question may play strongly into the penalty phase (assuming there is one) deliberations, as well as mitigation. And she completely, totally, thoroughly blew it on these questions. Not a single drop of remorse over the fractured relationships, not a single bit of acceptance for her part in damaging the relationships, nothing. Just me, me, me. This was a GOLDEN chance for her to sob about how she regrets so many mistakes, yada, yada, and wants only for a chance to repair their relationship. How she is so grateful for their presence there supporting her, despite the rough relationship they have had. Etc.

What the jurors now know is that her own mother, sitting right there in the room every single day, is not terribly close to her, nor she to her parents.

And omg, what an awful position to be in, facing the DP.

I wish wish wish Napoleon would be allowed in for that! How heartless to leave him to fend for himself !
I know the roomies girlfriend took care of him but Jodi didn't know that would happen OR CARE!!!

According to ja's testimony, she dyed her hair after the convention of 3-13-2008, she said she dyed it 3-21/22 2008.

A few of us discussed her dying her hair after we saw a blog belonging to Deanna about dying her hair. iirc.

BBM . . . yet another coinkydink in the life of Ms. Arias :floorlaugh:

IMO there's a difference between inviting someone and not kicking them out of your house when they arrive at 4am. That's just how I see it. And she used her weapon (sex) against him.
I agree. I don't believe she called him to tell him she was coming. We've seen no phone records to verify it. I think she showed up unannounced, he may even have been sleeping, and she was planting things on his computer. We also don't know if the sex pix taken on June 4th were staged by her. People have suggested she took the photos of herself by timer and that he was sleepy when she took the one of him. For all we know, the huge bottle of KY could've been a prop. She may have had blackmail as a backup plan.

I would be calling the cops about a trespasser, but that is me.

Exactly. I think Jodi is 100% guilty but I don't understand comments that Travis wanted her out of his life. I think some people are so blinded by their hate for Jodi that they can't see that wasn't the case.

If you want someone out of your life, you probably wouldn't put yourself in a vulnerable position such as having nude pictures taken by that person.

BTW--anybody else now get sick at the song "Oh Holy Night"????

Sadly, from here on out I'll be thinking "Oh HOLE-Y night"...as in the infamous term Nurmi ♥'s talking about, "a 3-hole wonder"...

This trial has me no longer liking Starbucks or anything strawberry flavored, ruined good Christmas music ♫ ♪, ruined some of my favorite candy from the 80's (pop rocks), I had to hide my boyfriend's gas can from my sight in the garage, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

But he did want something to do with her. That's why he invited her into his home and had sex with her on June 4.

I understand that people hate Jodi, but I keep seeing that statement. It is simply not true.

Do you have a link or a source that says he invited her into his home on June 4?

Is the hair color thing cleared up yet? I'm still confused!

Ryan said she was blond and so did the rental car guy, right?

Maybe I would. But if I was dealing with a psychopath like JA I wouldn't know left from right and up from down and don't think it's easy to Monday morning quarterback the decisions Travis made or didn't make. She's a pro at manipulating. She had control over him. She may not have had the gun and knife to his head forcing him to let her stay over at 4am but she was damn well going to stay and execute her plan.

Exactly. I think Jodi is 100% guilty but I don't understand comments that Travis wanted her out of his life. I think some people are so blinded by their hate for Jodi that they can't see that wasn't the case.

If you want someone out of your life, you probably wouldn't put yourself in a vulnerable position such as having nude pictures taken by that person.

Yeah he wanted her out so bad that they traveled to seven different states together.

Do you have a link or a source that says he invited her into his home on June 4?

When I say invited, I simply mean he allowed her to enter his home. Not that he called her up and asked her to visit him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member