Interim discussion regarding questions from the jury and Arias on the stand #79

Status
Not open for further replies.
reminds me of when JM asked her if she thought the blood on her hands was TA's when she 'came to' in the desert. she fired back 'i had injuries too!!!'

:furious:

I missed that. Do you know what day that was? I would love to see that.

I'm thinking that she altered the EXIF data on some old sex pics, then put them on a memory card she had with her (she knew prior to the trip what kind of camera Travis had purchased), then put that memory card into the camera, before taking the shower/murder pics.

She kills him, then she dyes her hair brown so that when Ryan Burns sees her, it matches the sex photos. It also disguises her from how the rental car guy and any surveillance cameras saw her.

She knew she'd be busted. She just wanted people to think that Travis just HAD TO HAVE HER one last time before he died.

I just cannot bring myself to believe he had sex with her 8 days after sending her that text that said she was the worst person he ever met, and a complete psychopath. It makes NO sense.

I'm with you on this one ... I really don't think Travis had any idea she was "in the house" until just prior to the murder ... all of those pics and whole scenario was VERY thoroughly planned out ahead of time. I just don't think we will EVER know .... EVER ... poor Travis .... his last moments must have been horrifying. I can just hear her saying "smile and say cheese Travis" in a whacked out psycho voice .... she is an evil, evil, horrible butcher .... Geesh ... I'm scaring myself a little bit over here :giggle:

OK...I will say this just to show those that are questioning how Travis could have had sex with Jodi that day. The experience I can relate as bad as it may make me sound.

When a long term relationship I had many years ago finally ended, it was ugly. But we continued be "friends with benefits" without the friends part. (judge me if you must!)

Eventually, that got ugly too and it finally all came to a big ol' head...and I went nuts. I destroyed his place...throwing anything I could get my hands around, screaming and kicking at him. I was HOT!!!

When I left, I was done. Finished. Never again. I said the most hateful things that had ever come out of my mouth and was mortified later. But I hated him even more, and was sure he felt the same way. I am shaking typing this.

He was at my door 4 days later. I didn't let him in and made it clear that it was definitely over. But he was willing if I was!

People say and do things when angry...and then they aren't anymore. I am just saying that we know they still had sex after their relationship is over...hiding it from many. It may be hard to accept but Travis was if nothing else a healthy young man who hadn't explored his sexual nature until this woman...and that can have a heady hold on a man.

Thank you!! Someone posted jpg shots of the 'letters' on this thread towards the beginning.... You don't see more than five paragraphs but it seems like enough to get a feel for it.

I guess it doesn't really matter since its probably all fake anyway.

I too have been spending loooooong hours sleuthing thru these posts. My husband says he can't wait till this trial is over!

I too, am new here. I actually found this great site by chance, from googling JA. Welcome!! There is so much information here, that I am afraid I might have computer chair arse ~ I spend so much time sitting in this computer chair reading posts, I'm afraid I won't be able to stand up straight.
Where is that suicide letter posted ? I have not yet seen it. But I did notice that as she was reading it right before trial (at her attorney's table) that she was crying....then when they put her on the stand, it looked more like an entry in her journal to me.

:welcome6:
You know I thought the exact same thing re her so called suicide letters looking more like journal entries. Who writes their final goodbyes on lined baby without acknowledging the person the letter is being sent to at the onset???? Especially when the letters are being written in 2007, to be opened in 2008???? I think those were suicidal thoughts she wrote in her journal after TA dumped her personally, and I now wonder if she was planning a murder suicide ever since.
All the Law of Attraction stuff goes out the window if somehow you're holding onto suicidal notations from 6 years ago. How convenient. I get the impression she keeps throwing this suicidal ideation stuff out there because she knows suicidal people won't get the DP. Suicidal people get medication and therapy however and are put under suicide watch in jail. JA is receiving none of that special treatment and never has per her own response to the jurors.

What's the bet when JA snuck into TA's house at 4am and was on the computer without him knowing she was deleting emails and FB posts on his side, thinking, stupidly, that this would delete them permanently .. the only way to do that would be to then download a lot of LARGE files to cover up all the unallocated space. I would love to see the records of activity on that computer for the day.

In regards to FB I think deleted IM messages etc are retrievable by the company .. someone may be able to correct me on that as I'm not sure.
Or download a virus!

I re-watched the part where she talks about the phone being reported stolen and all she says is May 2008... So, how true is that? Isn't the latest bloody finger pic from 5/31 or 6/1 from this Helio phone? Are we once again right - and she HID the phone and never reported jack. Then, what a surprise...they find it around the time she comes up w/this pedophilia story in 2010.

:websleuther:

5/10/08 - Phone Sex
5/18/08 - Travis' Gold Digger/Axe Murderer Blog Post
5/26/08 - Sociopath Text & FB Direct Message (referenced as email in Text)
5/28/08 - Grandpa's Gun Stolen
5/31 or 6/1 - Ouchie at the Restaurant (or practicing w/my new gun)/Bloody Finger Pic
6/2-6/3/08 - Rent car, visit BF's of Christmas past, gas cans, SBux
6/4/08 - Murder
6/5/08 - Meet, grind & adjust new potential BF

I read the timeline of the Jodi blogs, but w/only their title...not sure how they relate to Travis'.

I was also wondering how she had insurance on this phone? Can you have insurance on a phone that someone gives you? Did he give it to her or did she buy one? I noticed she stumbled on that during direct or cross can't remember. I was sure she said bought and then back tracked to got from GS.

OMG Kamille, I forgot all about the insurance....What the hell-o is going on here? :waitasec:

Again, something is not right.

Then dramatically lists her injuries (not even counting the ridiculous "abuse" ones)

She bumped her head on the tile

Her ankles were scraped up

One shoulder just ain't right anymore!

These jurors have her number. She can't be very happy this long weekend

That just makes us so much happier doesn't it though!?

Couldn't believe she had the nerve to say that about her shoulder!!

She's just so far Gone!

Also Stephanie don't mean to harp on this issue... Im wondering did he sleep there each night that week? If so if she came as she said ( not literally folks ha) at 4 in the morning he would still have seen a vehicle there as he would have to finagle around it right? I don't know... Indent even know if finagle is a word!!!!

One of the roommates was house sitting with his girlfriend while her parents were out of town.

If you google pics of 25 calibur hand guns you will see pictures of these guns in someones hands and will be able to relate how small they are.
I haven't quite figured out how to post a picture of one on here yet so try the google thing.

Here's one - and a holster - compared to a dollar bill.

Attachments

• IMG_1173.jpg
    IMG_1173.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 26
OK...I will say this just to show those that are questioning how Travis could have had sex with Jodi that day. The experience I can relate as bad as it may make me sound.

When a long term relationship I had many years ago finally ended, it was ugly. But we continued be "friends with benefits" without the friends part. (judge me if you must!)

Eventually, that got ugly too and it finally all came to a big ol' head...and I went nuts. I destroyed his place...throwing anything I could get my hands around, screaming and kicking at him. I was HOT!!!

When I left, I was done. Finished. Never again. I said the most hateful things that had ever come out of my mouth and was mortified later. But I hated him even more, and was sure he felt the same way. I am shaking typing this.

He was at my door 4 days later. I didn't let him in and made it clear that it was definitely over. But he was willing if I was!

People say and do things when angry...and then they aren't anymore. I am just saying that we know they still had sex after their relationship is over...hiding it from many. It may be hard to accept but Travis was if nothing else a healthy young man who hadn't explored his sexual nature until this woman...and that can have a heady hold on a man.

ITA with your assessment of why TA would have opened the door and why you didn't. Many here can relate totally to your post,myself included so no worries! Thanks for sharing!

Can anyone tell me: How long was the phone call or phone calls between JA and TA before she filled the gas cans before the trip? Was there one call, more, and who called whom? This would have been after the scathing message from TA to JA, and immediately before she headed out on her trip to kill him. I think that call or those calls are vip.

I understand why she needed 3 gas cans (total of 15 extra gallons) to get to AZ and out of AZ, but why did she fill up that 3rd can in SLC? Talk about a dumb move. I mean I'm glad she did it and I'm glad she used her CC to do so, but at that point she didn't need an extra gas can's worth of fuel, right?

Trials r us... Where did you see the pics posted of the suicide letters please?

wrongful death does not outweigh capital murder....so yeah there is no reason to sue her for this unless for some odd reason she is aquitted.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Id still sue her. Just to have the judgment. Crazier things have happened with people getting released on weird technicalities..

I've still yet to see any proof that there was any sex that day. :waitasec:

I believe that they did because of the rear photo of JA. Something is pretty dilated there. If that is how she is normally, she probably has to wear Depends.

IANAL nor am I from AZ, so I can only go on what I have heard & seen in the AZ courtroom. As to why the things TA has said about her cannot be told in court, from what I have heard during this trial including TH's, would be AZ's hearsay law. If TA had written this down somewhere & perhaps emailed a friend, that might be admissible, but the Judge will not allow anything anyone has told a witness to be offered as evidence.

This is JMHO based on what I have observed thus far. I hope some AZ attorney will quickly correct me if I am wrong. I speak from opinion only, not any authority whatsoever.

Thanks.
I get confused because I've heard Arias talk about what others have said to her specially Travis!

What about if these people saw her in his house. We're present when she was found in a closet, seen sleeping there when he returned from dates etc? You know he's not inviting her under these circumstances!
:waitasec:

Thanks!

Gonna try it! Maybe then won't feel so bad if I did miss any ones quotes!!o

I know! The pages were flying so fast I was really worried someone might think I thought something bad about them. Fortunately, no one found my posts particularly profound...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592