CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it is for the following reasons that everyone thinks MR is guilty:

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children

Estranged relationship with every child

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visit

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs later

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visit

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answers

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missing

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph.

AND THOSE MY FRIEND ARE JUST SOME OF THE MANY REASONS WHY MOST OF US SUSPECT MR OF CAUSING DYLAN'S DISAPPEARANCE.

Ya know, I have a very vague memory of one of the first searches they did that he did participate. If I recall correctly there was a picture of him standing with a group of searchers. It was commented that people could spot the LE officer in the group.

Ya know, I have a very vague memory of one of the first searches they did that he did participate. If I recall correctly there was a picture of him standing with a group of searchers. It was commented that people could spot the LE officer in the group.

That was the big search in December. It sounded like he was pretty much pressured into doing it the same as he was pressured to do Dr. Phil, etc. :moo::moo::moo:

Not quite everyone. I don't. Until I see actual proof, rather than heresay, rumour, gossip and previous unconnected events being used to damn him, I am happy to consider that he is innocent at the present time.

And as for the Poly situation, that wouldn't count as evidence in a court of law (in the UK where I am at least) so I don't even consider that relevant.

If and when that actual proof is there, I have zero doubt that he will be in custody and we will have nothing more to discuss here. This is where we discuss missing persons and what may have happened to them. If this cold hard proof existed he would be in custody wouldn't he? All we are doing is discussing what we do know and what our opinions are based on what we do know. I absolutely understand those needing hard proof to say somebody is a murderer. There are murder cases proven based on circumstantial evidence rather than hard facts though.

I believe if/when LE feels they have their solid case, there will be an arrest. Until then we discuss and ponder.

I just watched this Dr Phil interview yet again. I am not an expert, but a couple new things really popped out at me. MOO of course. Despite Dr phils disclaimer at the end of the show, it appears both he and the polygrapher hold MR in extremely high probability of guilt. It's hard not to. The guy is his own worst enemy.

I'm going to throw a curve ball in to this assessment. <modsnip>, and FEAR, could this have made him seem this way? I didn't pick up on the fear first until I watched this a third time. Dr Phil said he was acting smug and arrogant. That was a coverup for fear.
I .think he was genuinely afraid of the poly. The reason is only known by him.
<modsnip>.

Well I think we can all agree on one thing . I said it before.
MR is either the luckiest man on earth, to get away with the perfect crime undetected.
OR the unluckiest man on earth to have all this heat if he's truly innocent.
Follow him to the vegas tables and place your bet to find out ! mooo

I disagree, lol...

MR would be no more or less "lucky" than any number of people who have not been caught or charged for crimes, due to the lack of enough evidence. There may be evidence in many of these cases, but not enough to win in court. They can't all be the luckiest person in the world. Considering how many murders remain unsolved, a lot of murderers are running around free, due to the standards of evidence required to bring charges.

Besides, even if he is innocent, whoever is guilty also seems to have managed not to leave enough evidence either, so he or she is also "lucky" I guess. In fact, other than Dylan being missing, there does not seem to be any evidence a crime even took place.

Everyone does not think MR is guilty.

I'm someone and I readily admit that I don't know.

I concur Ten-96. Not everyone thinks he's guilty. Many of us are in percentages of responsibility. It's ok for those of us who are not 100% there to express where we stand.

Much of what was said in that post is opinion and interpretation. Stating things as fact doesn't make them facts.

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children fact documented

Estranged relationship with every child obvious fact

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband fact

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visitfact whereas previous visit he purchased a round trip ticket

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him possibly what was conveyed to the now retired judge in orders that are sealed

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence fact

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs laterfact

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visitfact we have heard him state multiple stories that differ

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept fact with reason

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answersfact

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missingfact

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.fact even Dr Phil noticed

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan fact postponed going on Dr Phil

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE fact

And then when he finally agrees to go on DR PHIL he ends up NOT even taking another paragraph.
fact

I just watched this Dr Phil interview yet again. I am not an expert, but a couple new things really popped out at me. MOO of course. Despite Dr phils disclaimer at the end of the show, it appears both he and the polygrapher hold MR in extremely high probability of guilt. It's hard not to. The guy is his own worst enemy.

I'm going to throw a curve ball in to this assessment. <modsnip>, and FEAR, could this have made him seem this way? I didn't pick up on the fear first until I watched this a third time. Dr Phil said he was acting smug and arrogant. That was a coverup for fear.
I .think he was genuinely afraid of the poly. The reason is only known by him.
<modsnip>.

I was reading some of how anxiety can affect LDT outcomes. It's actually a fascinating read. I don't know that MR suffers from any anxiety disorders but it surely would explain a lot. Also noteworthy many anxiety sufferers self medicate with alcohol ....... FWIW !
ETA and a lot of anxiety sufferers react with rage when they are afraid. JS again FWIW !

Thanks for reminding me of that. With all the negatives, it's hard to remember the positives in this case. He has done things to try to find his son, including being a part of the massive organized search in December.

Not so sure was the perfect crime as of yet!
We have yet to find out who is in the lake!

Do we know what is happening with the search? Has any progress been made or has the decision been made to wait for Spring?

Salem

His alcoholism makes it difficult to sort out. He seems brain damaged.
If there are experts in this area, it would be great to hear their assessment.
I don't know that we can assume he is alcoholic. I don't think we know that.

And another FWIW, my nearly 19 yr old just woke up , after working late last night. He's a college student. Stumbled in here groggy, grabbed some leftover pizza and turned on tv. He's watching HARRY POTTER. Yes at 19. So even an older ' kid' still likes to revisit some of the movies/ shows that they enjoyed when they were younger. I'm sure if he was wide awake and with his friends right now he would not be wanting to see it, but to me it seems there is something soothing about watching your childhood shows. I just dont' see what's so shocking that DR might have had on nickelodeon.
Don't any of you watch Happy Days reruns? Or I dream of jeannie once in a while, just for nostalgia's sake ?

I think MR did harm Dylan. I am basing this opinion on everything I've seen and know up until this point. (I will not go into details)

BUT if I were sitting on a jury I do not believe I could convict based solely on what I do know without something more. A body with evidence of murder, pings showing that MR was in the same area as where the body is found, searches on his computer showing something related to murder, something??? I need something more.

I have no doubt that MR is LE's number one suspect. It would be foolish IMO for him not to be. But do they have enough to say 100% without a doubt he did it? No I don't think they do.

I was reading some of how anxiety can affect LDT outcomes. It's actually a fascinating read. I don't know that MR suffers from any anxiety disorders but it surely would explain a lot. Also noteworthy many anxiety sufferers self medicate with alcohol ....... FWIW !
ETA and a lot of anxiety sufferers react with rage when they are afraid. JS again FWIW !

Did I just give up my age? :blushing:

I disagree, lol...

MR would be no more or less "lucky" than any number of people who have not been caught or charged for crimes, due to the lack of enough evidence. There may be evidence in many of these cases, but not enough to win in court. They can't all be the luckiest person in the world. Considering how many murders remain unsolved, a lot of murderers are running around free, due to the standards of evidence required to bring charges.

Besides, even if he is innocent, whoever is guilty also seems to have managed not to leave enough evidence either, so he or she is also "lucky" I guess. In fact, other than Dylan being missing, there does not seem to be any evidence a crime even took place.

I agree, at least as far as LE is saying. The forensics came back weeks ago and we havent't heard a word. Nothing about the results as far as evidence goes at all, except the addition to the timeline of the final text and we don't even know if that was discovered from the search or some other way.

Very frustrating.

Salem

I don't believe alcoholism was proven. Just because a person ties one on after two hours of grilling, confrontation, having your child screaming at you on a public stage isn't that far out there. It still doesn't prove he's an alcoholic or he is guilty. IMO.

When you see movies or things on TV, it will show someone who just had a life altering event occur in their lives and they "hit the bottle." Go to a bar, and have a drink to calm down. That same person might now have another drink for 4 or 5 years. Don't make them an alcoholic.

There is a big difference between social drinker, problem drinker and alcoholic. Alcoholism is a disease. Not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. Not everyone who doesn't drink is not an alcoholic, they just haven't woken up the beast yet. People can be in their 40's and wake up the monster they never knew they had. IMO, JMO. MOO.

Thanks for reminding me of that. With all the negatives, it's hard to remember the positives in this case. He has done things to try to find his son, including being a part of the massive organized search in December.

Honestly, the only negatives I'm getting are coming directly from MR himself. I don't put much weight into what others have to say. IMO what he has done to help find his son is so very minute that it really means little to me. This is JMHO.

I just don't see the passion in him wanting to find his son. I don't see it. I see the fire and passion in Elaine, but I don't see it in MR.

History of documented domestic violence with ex wives and children fact documented

Estranged relationship with every child obvious fact

Ex moved with Dylan and was remarrying her 1rst husband fact

On day he lost child support and custody (9/21) he bought a 1 way ticket for Dylan to come visitfact whereas previous visit he purchased a round trip ticket

Dylan did not want to go see him and ESP not want to spend thanksgiving with him possibly what was conveyed to the now retired judge in orders that are sealed

DR was now a teenager and likely to express his opinions and independence fact

No communication from Dylan after 930 the first night he arrived but his dad doesn't report him missing until approximately 20 hrs laterfact

Multiple inconsistencies in his account of Dylan's brief visitfact we have heard him state multiple stories that differ

Clothing has to be brought in by mother to get Dylan's scent because there is no pure scent at dads house, not on pillows blankets or couch where DR reportedly slept fact with reason

VERY VAGUE and indirect language used when dad gives accounts of Dylan that Sunday night but in other Answers dad shows ability to give direct and concise answersfact

Dad doesn't search or participate in fundraisers etc and refuses to talk to DRs mother about their son missingfact

When dad FINALLY starts doing interviews his extreme animosity for ER is obvious to all and appears to overshadow Dylan's disappearance.fact even Dr Phil noticed

He shows no urgency to look for or find Dylan fact postponed going on Dr Phil

Then we learn by his own admission that he either failed or had an inconclusive polygraph given by LE fact

fact

Thank you for sharing your opinions and interpretations with me. I appreciate it.

Everyone does not think MR is guilty.

I'm someone and I readily admit that I don't know.

Well, that was taken out of "text". :floorlaugh:

I believe Supermom was offering the perspective of "everyone" who thinks MR is guilty, and was not actually saying "everyone thinks he is guilty". If you read the entire post, particularly her last sentence, it's seems very obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge