trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #93

Status
Not open for further replies.
:great: What a day ! Another major blow-out for Ms. Arias and her defense team ...

:great: I cannot wait to see Mr. Martinez rip into the defense's next "so-called expert" ...

:fireworks:

:seeya:

I fail to comprehend why a Psychologist with such experience would compromise his position for a few bucks, especially after being fined in NJ for unethical behavior.

Tsk, tsk, Dr. Samuels name/role in the JA book/movie is not going to fare well, this is beyond embarrassing, he is unethical, incompetent and a liar, mighty toxic combination.:facepalm:

I just found some ethics for psychologist and it seems that they have as many gray areas as most laws do.

Correctional psychology is clearly riddled with unique ethical dilemmas and conflicts. The primary role of the correctional psychologist, consent, treatment issues, confidentiality, and disciplinary roles have all created consistent ethical issues. The committee on ethical guidelines for forensic psychologists (1991) formulated guidelines for forensic practice in order to provide a more specific method to monitor professional conduct in a correctional setting. However, these standards have not alleviated the majority of ethical problems, for they are vague, difficult to understand, and contradictory to other ethical principles (Weinberger & Sreenivasan, 1994).

http://www.uplink.com.au/lawlibrary/Documents/Docs/Doc93.html

I shaked my head at him trying to save Jodi's butt by saying "HE" might have added stuff about the rope. WHAT kind of doctor would just invent stuff to what a patient is telling him? He looked desperate and incompetent and basically, like a liar in that moment to me.

Do not feel sorry AT ALL. I keep thinking of the possible casualties in his long career like single mothers that had their children taken from them?

He has been doing this type of work for one party or another for money. He mentions far too many times "I didn't do that anymore due to low reimbursement" (they don't pay enough)

Everything he has said over and over was his life moved and changed based on the highest reimbursement.

He is not going to jail, he is going to go home and he has already collected most of his money, probably well over $12,000.00 at this point.

defense attorneys all over the State of Arizona are salivating. They know who to call for their next case.. He will be just fine

One of his specialties is helping a Defense attorney get a Sex Offender out of jail and back on the street by testifying he is NOT a threat.

I fail to comprehend why a Psychologist with such experience would compromise his position for a few bucks, especially after being fined in NJ for unethical behavior.

Tsk, tsk, Dr. Samuels name/role in the JA book/movie is not going to fare well, this is beyond embarrassing, he is unethical, incompetent and a liar, mighty toxic combination.:facepalm:

Yup. Goodbye career.

The state of fognesia.

They'll probably discover him tomorrow morning dead of a heart attack, with a copy of "Your Erroneous Zones" on his lap.

He can add to his list of things that cause amnesia now:

Hot or cold water,
sex
cross examination by Juan Martinez

:D

For Steely Dan - bet you have heard of Hilton aye ?

And to think, I almost missed that...

Gotta say it again...

GO JUAN!

Second verse same as the first...

Yeah, Samuels is so professional that he'll add stuff the client/patient didn't even say. He may have added Travis tying Jodi's ankles. That's a big deal. What kind of other bogus stuff did he write? Can you imagine what he'd write if he was your psychologist. There's no telling, is there?

Remember in the beginning the defense made a big deal about how fast Samuels had to be to write his notes. Why add stuff? He added fiction of his own!

This was a win-win for JM. Either the doctor "embellished" his notes, or JA "embellished" her story. Either way is good.

Wish I had a shil doctor to send me a self help book when we move threads.....:sigh

:giggle:

Juan certainly does his homework! The defense must not see the need to be on the ball! This psychologist, Wow, he just might get a notice from the licensing board, or someone might report him. What he has done is akin to medical personnel ignoring a new set of symptoms when evaluating a patient for something else and that could be fatal!

Poetic Justice, Karma? He "Pimped" himself out. He probably should be retired and will do anything for a buck. They should have known better that Juan would mop up the floor with him.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Juan Martinez is DIS-MANTLING this man's Direct.

Also, he just got the jury to throw out that PTSD "test" that was taken at the time the defendant was in Ninja Mode and LYING.

I hope Law Students everywhere are watching this trial - JM is an Artist.

Myopinionandthatisallthankyouverymuchelvis

Do not feel sorry AT ALL. I keep thinking of the possible casualties in his long career like single mothers that had their children taken from them?

He has been doing this type of work for one party or another for money. He mentions far too many times "I didn't do that anymore due to low reimbursement" (they don't pay enough)

Everything he has said over and over was his life moved and changed based on the highest reimbursement.

He is not going to jail, he is going to go home and he has already collected most of his money, probably well over $12,000.00 at this point.

defense attorneys all over the State of Arizona are salivating. They know who to call for their next case.. He will be just fine

One of his specialties is helping a Defense attorney get a Sex Offender out of jail and back on the street by testifying he is NOT a threat.

After totally discrediting himself, do you really think defense attorneys will risk losing at trial by employing Samuels?

While this trial has been the most frustrating I have ever watched due to the constant stops it has been the most exciting.

Juan is absolutely the best of the very best I have ever seen. OMG I could watch him in action all day long.

Travis' family has to be so proud that Juan Martinez is the mighty warrior that fights for justice. He is beyond amazing. I am in such awe of this wonderful man who is so passionate and stands tall for the victim.

Every witness for the defense he has made into a state witness. Everyone. Outstanding.

imo

I wonder who this witness is that can't be in court on Thursday? I thought after Samuels there was only the DV witness left. Surely this "Dr." won't be on the stand through Wednesday....

Wish I had a shil doctor to send me a self help book when we move threads.....:sigh

:giggle:

Dream on, my friend.

Did he pay for faster shipping when he ordered the book that was suppose to save her life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73