a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the face she was giving, when the camera panned on her. She had the bring it on I got nothing to hide look going on.

That was actually the moment of relief when JC said it was a hypothetical (my word, not hers!)

I have other shots of KDDJ too - and right off the bat she looked amused and like you said -----> BRING IT ON!

I was worried at one point, when I thought she grabbed her chest - but seeing it again later, she was just making sure as she bent down that her top didn't do a jodi!

Now, mr. nurmi if you read here- and if you should find the motivation to write a book after this trial, let me just toss this nugget of wisdom out: Elephants NEVER forget! :seeya: Good day! LOL

You didn't do anything wrong so do not apologize. People are directing their anger in the wrong direction, MOO. It would be nice for just once if the anger would be directed toward those who are manipulating a situation and making innocent people feel as if they have committed some horrible crime. I'm so fed up with citizens, victims and their family being denied everything from facial expressions, shedding of tears or any display of support for their loved one whom they will never hug, never hear laugh, never see them again on this earth. It's sad that we live in a society that allows one citizen more rights than others out of fear.

Wow! I so agree! Let's put the blame where it needs to go!

Yes, watch Dr. Drew tonight as well because the admins of the Justice for Travis FB page will be on there too! :)

Just want to thank you ALL of you here for being so welcoming and willing to "read" my rants and raves. You're all the best and please, if you "go downstairs" could I please be included? Promise I won't post anything if not allowed. I DO respect other's privacy. But would LOVE to be involved if there's any "sleuthing" to be done! I can burn up the waves as good as the rest of em.

Anyway, if I step on anyone's toes, let me know! I don't mean to. I mean, I'd rather walk on my tongue or put nails in my eyes than hurt Travis, his family, his court case or any of his advocates, including you all here.

Just wanted to let you know - downstairs is simply threads able to be read by members only - and ALL MEMBERS, so if we go you go to!

I was not in the courtroom today or any day but I did wonder which juror ALV was smiling at as the jurors were first entering this morning. I have seen witnesses look at the jurors but this is the first time I have seen them smile a time or two.

Maybe I missed it but where there any court watchers there today? TIA.

Sorry if this is off topic, but why isn't anyone from Jodies family testifying on her behalf? If, as she claims, she was abused by her parents wouldn't having someone from her family testify to that help her defense?

Maybe I missed it but where there any court watchers there today? TIA.

I know about two of the regulars.
Katiecoolady - stayed home but went after court to check on Katie Dr. Drew juror and have lunch with her, etc.
PASA was under the weather and also stayed home today.

Not sure about anyone else.

Ok, because someone said that she said that she saw one and was forced to admit on the stand she lied. I think that would have been proof positive that she just runs her mouth to get a rise out of people. Which is pretty much what she did anyway. And it landed her on the stand.

I think being called to the stand kind of freaked her out.

Shame on the defense team They made themselves look like fools today. I mean at the very least get what your complaining about right. First, they didn't even listen to what JC said. Second, Nurmi thinks Katie works for HLN? Come on now. Just ridiculous.

Just how desperate are they?

Sorry if this is off topic, but why isn't anyone from Jodies family testifying on her behalf? If, as she claims, she was abused by her parents wouldn't having someone from her family testify to that help her defense?

I am not sure but it seems like no one is testifying to help jodi,not family or friends.

Katieisdoingjustfine.jpg

Also, KCL said watch all of Dr. Drew tonight not just the juror segment!

Hey, gals! Just curious. Are those statues behind you? Where was that picture taken?

I think family testimony on the stand would hold little water because they are so biased. However, I think they will be very involved in the penalty phase.

I love Mark Erlash (sp) He just said"Aren't there real Domestic violence victims you could be helping instead of doing this"

I think family testimony on the stand would hold little water because they are so biased. However, I think they will be very involved in the penalty phase.

And if I can add, Steely - I think the lack of them validating the lies will also not be lost on the jury! Perhaps they refused to lie unlike the fraudulent Florida family.

(I have to be naughty once a day and this is it. So, Orlando came up #1 in crime in a recent survey and my first thought was: "Of course, the Anthony's live there!"

I love Mark Erlash (sp) He just said"Aren't there real Domestic violence victims you could be helping instead of doing this"

I just saw that too - OMG even when I disagree with Mark Eiglarsh I :heart: him! I might have to upload him saying that and loop it!

I believe she said she had seen a juror sitting outside before, but she had never personally witnessed JM going out the front door. That would give the reason for her concern - if the two happened at the same time that could influence the juror, in theory at least.

That was my understanding, too, that there is a juror who has been known to sit out there during breaks. But as far as she knows, that juror has never seen anything they weren't supposed to.

I'm thinking that her family isn't testifying on her behalf because if they did Juan would then be able to question them about her childhood and what they really know about Jodi. Which I'm guessing would not help her at all!

Well that was a good one from Mark, but even better was when he said he would like to ask ALV, what it was like to work for the Brady Bunch all those years. I swear, she does look like the BB maid, and her name was Alice too, LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500